1.7
597 4 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Read the next TWO chapters on my Patreon!


1.7

Dalton quickly and eagerly took control of Rebecca’s mouth. Their lips mashed together, tasting, devouring. Taking Rebecca’s breath away.

With a grunt, Dalton reached down, his thick arms snaking around Rebecca’s trim waist. His touch was primal, possessive. With both hands, he cupped her tush. And like she weighed nothing, he lifted her up.

Rebecca squeaked into his mouth as he hefted her up towards his chest. On instinct, she wrapped her legs around him, her ankles locking together behind his back. She didn’t fight back, keeping her lips locked with his. And so Dalton carried her off. Like she was a war bride. His prize.

He held her up with ridiculous ease. Of course, Rebecca knew she didn’t weigh much to begin with. Plus, there was the enhanced strength Dalton possessed thanks to Tricell. But the medic felt a wicked delight all the same.

The excitement thrummed through her body as they continued to kiss, the pleasant warmth spreading outward from her core like wildfire. The firmness of his body against her own, the heat blazing just beneath his skin, they wormed their way down to the deepest pit of Rebecca’s mind, stoking the fires her primitive, base desires.

Rebecca had thought herself a proper, professional woman - if a bit young and fresh-faced. But feeling Dalton’s hands roaming over her body, taking claim over her subtle curves, the lushness her femininity offered… She delighted in the solid muscle pressing up against her, thrilled by his raw strength. A voice in the far back of Rebecca’s mind questioned why she hadn’t surrendered sooner.

Dalton dominated the kiss, taking control of Rebecca’s pert lips, swallowing her moans. And she was happy to let him, the slight medic discovered. Every look, every smile, every tease he’d sent her way, it had all been building towards this. 

He wanted her. She’d always known. But now that he’d said it, the floodgates burst open. All of Rebecca’s locked down cravings came rushing forth, sweeping her away right along with them.

His tongue swiped against hers, teasing for a duel. Rebecca instead surrendered on the spot, humming happily as the brute of a man took dominion over her mouth. She melted into his arms, letting her weight fall onto his broad chest. She didn’t need to carry herself, after all. He was strong enough for both of them.

They kept moving. Dalton ushered them through a set of double doors. Rebecca groaned softly, absently taking note of the change of scenery. They had left the empty gym behind, trading the locale for the empty locker room. Rebecca saw when they finally broke the kiss, gasping. Rows of lockers, all unattended. The toilets and sinks off one way, the wall-length mirror visible through the open archway. And off the other way, the showers.

Dalton set her down onto her feet. Rebecca whined as she slid down his firm chest, squeezing at his shoulders and arms. 

Her moment of rest lasted mere seconds. Setting his ravenous green eyes upon her, Dalton’s hands followed quickly, descending upon her body again. Rebecca didn’t resist as the lustful mercenary stripped her naked.

Her gym shorts, her tank top, her plain bra and panties, they were gone in an instant, peeled away by rough, powerful hands. Scraps of clothing tugged upwards, downwards, slipping away from her lithe body, revealing smooth, fair skin flushed pink with excitement and need. Rebecca even helped in her own disrobing, kicking off her shoes and socks with frantic desperation. She wanted him to touch her. All of her.

Not even half a minute had passed before she stood bare and vulnerable under Dalton’s wolfish gaze. Fresh, nubile meat, ready and willing for the beast’s first bite. But the towering brute didn’t take it. At least not immediately. Instead, he simply looked. And he admired.

Rebecca shivered then, feeling the cool air roll over her bare skin. Briefly, she had a mind to take stock of her surroundings. Dalton had brought them right next to the open showers, with flat benches lining the sides of the waiting room.

Her eyes danced towards the door they just came through, for a moment fearing that someone would walk in on them. But then she remembered: it was late in the evening and the gym had been empty. A thrill buzzed through Rebecca’s heart. There would be no interruptions.

Finally, Dalton decided to touch her, drawing his knuckles over her flat tummy and up towards her breasts. At first it was a tease, slow and tender, but as his hand brushed over her hard, poking nipple, he palmed her breast, groping it. Rebecca gasped, a sudden sharp sound. Her legs buckled slightly in reaction to his grasping hand, his thick fingers sinking into the softness of her bosom.

Dalton’s touch was like a blaze over her body, hot and rough. He groped at her tits without shame, like she was his property. It made Rebecca fume, her teeth grit into a tight sneer. But it also made her moan, the sweet sound bubbling up despite her efforts to smother it. She knew she couldn’t stop him. She didn’t want to stop him.

“Your heart is beating so fast.” Dalton said, pressing one palm flat to her chest. His other hand took one of her nipples between his fingers, rolling it between them. Rebecca whined as he continued. “Are you scared of me?”

“No.” Rebecca answered, a slight tremble in her voice.

“Afraid I’ll hurt you?”

No.

She stared up into his eyes, grabbing at his wrist. The only thing she was afraid of right then was losing the heat she felt pulsing from her sex. The ache between her thighs was delicious. She needed more.

Dalton smirked as he stepped back. Rebecca huffed as her body shivered at the loss of his warmth. With a single, swift motion, the man tugged his shirt up and off, tossing the black fabric away. Rebecca gave a soft moan as the perfection of his naked upper body graced her eyes. 

She’d witnessed him moving burned out cars without breaking a sweat. She’d seen him kill mutant Lickers with his bare hands. Now she could see the body that did it, the body that Tricell pumped untold amounts of money into.

On a primal level, deep in the lizard part of her brain, Rebecca loved his power and strength. The ease with which he could dominate, destroy, and kill, it thrilled her in ways she’d prefer to ignore. But more than that, she loved the power he had over her, loved how small she felt before him.

An instant later, he was upon her again, stealing another kiss. Rebecca squealed as he pinned her to the tile wall, the sudden cold a shock against her bare back. He pawed at her slender body with rough hands. Her hips, her breasts, her ass, Dalton plundered as he went, groping at the softness left open to him. All the while, Rebecca could only writhe beneath him. Her womanhood was soaking wet, her arousal damn near dripping down her inner thigh.

Dalton could sense it - or perhaps he could smell it. A moment later, his thick fingers were stroking between Rebecca’s legs. The medic let out a shuddering moan, her lithe body going tense at his insistent touch. Her nerves lit up, electric sensation rushing through her being as Dalton teased at her slick pussy. There was no hiding it then. He could feel her wetness and the furnace her cunt had become.

“You’re ready for me.” He growled.

It wasn’t a question, but Rebecca nodded anyway, whining pitifully. She rolled her hips against his hand, working her sex onto his fingers. But to her despair, the man drew them away.

“Are you sure?” He asked her, his eyes glittering with evil delight. Rebecca fumed, aching for his touch again. “Not a lot of girls can handle me.”

Then Dalton tugged down his sweatpants. His manhood sprang forth into Rebecca’s vision. Her heart skipped a beat.

She stared at it, watching the shaft bob and twitch as its owner stepped out of his sweats and boxers. The naked medic felt a rush of elation and fear.

Of course he’s fucking huge.

It was long and thick, a little fatter towards the middle, with a slight curve to the right. It wasn’t the ugly, veiny monstrosity she’d been expecting, it’s smooth shaft making it seem more like a battering ram. It was uncut, but the cockhead was so swollen that it stretched past the foreskin. It twitched again in the open air, its skin darkened some by Dalton’s rushing blood. Rebecca saw a thin string of precum spill down from the tip.

The scent struck Rebecca next. An odor, heavy and thick, tingled in her nostrils. The smell of man. Rebecca exhaled, a thrill quivering down deep in her belly.

“I can take it. I’m a tough girl.” She said suddenly. Without thinking, she reached out and touched him.

Dalton grunted, a deep rumbling in his chest. He huffed through his nose but otherwise did nothing to stop Rebecca’s fingers from closing around his shaft. She started to stroke him.

The medic’s heart raced, her slight body buzzing like a livewire. Her hand continued to work, pumping the length of his cock. He was hot to the touch, hard like iron. Only the skin had any give, sliding along with her stroking hand. Dalton’s cock was a hot iron bar wrapped in velvet, heavy in her hand. 

Her other hand traveled further down, seeking out his balls. She hummed as she cupped them, feeling a naughty delight in how full they felt in her palm. The man above her grunted again and she felt his sac tighten in her hand. She imagined the bulbs she held were positively churning with hot, virile seed. A giggle bubbled up in her throat.

None of it was planned. She didn’t think about any of it, the touches, the strokes, none of it. It was pure instinct, her body moving of its own accord. Tapping into deep, primal memories from ancestors long since passed, Rebecca obeyed the baser, more sordid side of herself. The part of her mind that wanted that fat fucking cock deep inside her.

John Dalton was perfection in the flesh. His body, his cock, Rebecca wanted it. Good lord, she wanted it all.

“Good with your hands. You like the feel?” The man growled, teasing.

Rebecca let out a shuddering sound, frustration and need spilling from her lips. She bounced up on her tiptoes, stealing another hungry kiss from the vexing mercenary. Her tongue prodded against his teeth, demanding purchase. Dalton gave it. Rebecca moaned as she tasted his mouth again.

When she pulled away, Rebecca caught his lower lip between her teeth. A playful, daring nibble. She looked the towering supersoldier dead in the eye.

Just shut up and fuck me.

Dalton wasted little time. Taking her by the waist, he guided her further into the shower room. As he did, he went about turning the handles beneath the shower heads. One by one, they came to life, spraying warm water onto the tile floor. Soon enough, hot steam began to rise. It became thick in the air, tiny droplets sticking to Rebecca’s skin, making her whole body feel damp and slick.

The heat and mist engulfed Rebecca’s naked body, but it wasn’t nearly so overwhelming as Dalton himself. He was upon her instantly, spinning her around and pinning her to the wet tile wall. Her modest breasts were pressed into the hard surface, dragging her nipples hard and making Rebecca whimper. She planted her hands high above her head, leaving her pert little ass open to Dalton’s savage touch.

He groped her, spanked her, spread her cheeks apart to reveal her surely glistening pink. He slid his fat cock against her mound and all Rebecca could do was moan pitifully. She could his bulk pressing into her back, trapping her against the wall. There was no escape for poor little Rebecca Chambers. Her pussy clenched at the thought.

The steam from the showers had thickened even more, heat and humidity permeating the air around them. Rebecca gasped as Dalton grabbed her by her wet hair - and shrieked as his cock suddenly pierced through her soaking cunt.

Her whole body went stiff as his thrust forced her onto her toes. The air was punched from her lungs as she felt her sex stretch around Dalton’s rod. Inches and inches of him, forced deep inside her body. Rebecca’s vision went blurry, a trembling moan rising in her throat. Her pussy quivered around the longest, fattest cock she’d ever taken. There was discomfort, even pain… but so too did Rebecca feel that sublime, addictive pleasure.

Her body was being forced to accommodate the invading manhood, the landscape of her womanhood forever marked by the prime specimen that was John Dalton. A dark, buried facet of Rebecca’s mind was very pleased.

Then he started to fuck her.

Dalton released his hold on her hair, now taking her by the neck. His other hand took hold of her waist, his fingers sinking into her skin. He kept her tiny body still as he worked his cock into her, hammering at her tight sex. All Rebecca could do was writhe, wiggle, and moan.

She was being taken, her body used as a sleeve for a man’s big, swollen cock. She was a toy, a plaything to be used for his pleasure. It drove Rebecca wild.

The sound of the water splattering against the shower floor couldn’t drown out the sounds of their fucking. Not Dalton’s beastly grunts and snarls, nor Rebecca’s desperate and needy wails. The sounds of their bodies colliding, her ass slapping against his thighs, they carried through the thick air, echoing through the showers and out into the locker room.

Dalton upped his pace, pounding his cock into Rebecca’s slick cunt. The medic reached back, weakly grabbing at the man’s hips, desperate to take him deep and hold him there. Her pussy was sopping wet, weeping as Dalton plundered its sweetness. Rebecca could feel her womanhood suck at Dalton’s fat cock, milking the throbbing length buried deep within her silken folds.

Rebecca didn’t want it to stop. She wanted more. She wanted this meathead, this barbarian, this superhuman to have her. She wanted him to own her.

Nothing in her life had ever felt more right than giving her body to John Dalton.

It seemed that Dalton could sense it, her willingness. He fucked even harder into her, reaching a furious pace with his thrusts. His cock hammered into her cunt, his balls slapping against her every time he sank in down to the root. Rebecca’s ass was sore and aching from his relentless assault. Each thrust had his cockhead striking deep to her core, sending a shower of white hot embers through her body.

The brute wrapped his thick arms around her belly and fucked deep into her. Rebecca felt his hot breath at her ear. 

Gonna fucking knock you up.” Dalton snarled. He kissed her neck below the ear.

His words tipped her over the edge. A rapturous heat blossomed in her belly. Her nerves came alive, lighting up with pure bliss. It was too much.

Rebecca Chambers came, screaming.

20