Chapter 3 – I Became A New Race
138 2 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As everyone was leaving, I headed to the principal's office.

Arrived at the office, I knocked only to hear a soft feminine voice say

" Come in ! »

So I opened the door.

Only to find Rachel and the headmistress.

“Hello Issei. »

" Good day Mrs ! I say politely and she smiles at me.

“I summoned you now, because I could see your strength and it is not the same compared to 1 year ago during the test.

I wish to hand you better resources and a new room and the number two spot in the first years. »

"Of course, before that, we have questions. »

"How did you increase your strength in such a short time?" »

"…"

"I trained in the forest of grayness. »

"And you're sure you didn't make a contract with a demon?" »

" Yes. I say in all honesty

"Okay, let's move on, Rachel will direct you to your new room." »

When I got to my room I was pleasantly surprised by the size and luxury, there is even a workout room.

I started training my lesser firebending skill for a week while taking classes and learning more about mana and its control, I can now cover my body with mana and my weapons, but only for five minutes because of how little mana I have.

I could see my control over fire magic grow in leaps and bounds, but my strength and stats remained the same.

Now it's the weekend, I've decided to go back to the forest of grayness and venture there more.

With two spears in hand, one from the system and one from Nina Magic Academy.

I came across two Goblins, G rank monsters, I wiped them out easily.

[Increased EXP]

Then I came across their taverns.

Here I tried my fire magic by creating 10 five centimeter fireballs and scorching their faces and the tavern.

[Increased EXP]

[Increased EXP]

[Increased EXP]

[Increased EXP]

Using so much mana made me mentally tired, but even though I don't have too much mana left, I still have my physical strength.

I explored the large cave which was 500 meters from the Goblin Taverns, the height of the hole is big enough to get a dragon in and out.

Then, I saw an E rank lizard man!

It turned out to be a dungeon!!

I quickly bought a lower rank mana recovery potion and used up all my mana converting it into a compressed fireball that will explode on contact.

And the lizard man died suddenly and a big explosion blew the doors he was protecting.

[Increased EXP]

[Higher level]

I quickly picked up the lizard man's gear and put his reinforced leather tunic on me, took it all and looted and put it in my inventory, then ran towards the dungeon, dodging all the monsters.

And finally, I came to a statue of Leviathan and Dragon.

Then I heard a voice in my head.

“My dear descendant, choose from whom you want to inherit the Dragon God or the Leviathan God, take one of the hearts. »

There are two hearts each in front of a statue.

And I decided.

I take both!

I took both and ate them.

I felt a change in my body, my bones were recreated, scales could be seen on my skin then they hid and two horns grew, but they shrink until they can no longer be seen, my eyes bloody red eyes became odd, ocean-blue eyes with a cross as pupils and bloody red eyes with reptilian pupils, two wings sprouted from my back, but my back returned to normal.

I felt several new powers, I can now breathe underwater, control and create water in a limited way, because I am too weak, but when I reach rank B.

I could better control and create infinitely without the need for mana and I can swim at a mile per second, these are my powers as a successor to Leviathan.

My powers as the Successor of the Dragon God are over-developed senses compared to those of man. Exceptionally fine sight and hearing allow me to instantly detect anyone 100 yards away, my mana control now in control.

I can't unleash Dragon God's strongest attack yet, Dragon God's Breath, because I'm too weak and will explode, but when I reach S rank, my body will be strong enough.

I looked at my status window after so many changes.

“Status window. " I said

[Name: Veskitos-Elizabeth Issei]

[Race: Humanoid Dragothan]

[Strength: E+]

[Dexterity: E+]

[Agility: D-]

[Mana: E-]

[Draconian Energy: E-]

[Rank: E+]

[SKILLS :

- Intermediate Fire Mastery (B)

- Intermediate water control (B)

- Supreme Mana Control (EX)

[Lineage Talent:

- Eyes of the Dragon God (EX) {Sealed}: See everything, even creation itself

- Eyes of the God Leviathan (SSS): Allows you to create magic water as hard as iron without mana

- Breath of the Dragon God (EX) {Sealed}: Releases a breath capable of destroying the world.

- Heart of the Dragon God (EX)

- Heart of the Leviathan God (EX)]

[Family Talent:

- Black Heart (A) (You will always remain calm in the face of a difficult situation and your reflexes and reactions are much faster than average.)

- Weapon Mastery (B) (You master each weapon like a master.)]

"…"

"System, am I human?" »

[No, you are a new species, called Dragothan.]

Strangely, I just lost all my humanity, but I don't feel bad, it's like the first time I killed something, I didn't feel anything...

11