Volume 2 – Chapter 21 : King vs King
54 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Demon King Tyson, who threatens to destroy my kingdom and spread chaos and destruction wherever he goes. I have assembled an army of brave warriors, determined to fight to the death to protect our land and our loved ones.

The day of battle has arrived, and we are ready to face the demon, Tyson. We charge towards the enemy with our swords in hand, our armor shining and our shields in defense position. Tyson looks at us with an evil smile, as if he is happy to see that we are ready to sacrifice ourselves for our cause.

The fight begins, and the sound of clashing swords and crashing shields fills the air.

We fight with strength and courage, but soon realize that Tyson is stronger than we imagined. He is fast, agile, and possesses colossal strength, which makes him difficult to defeat. We keep fighting, despite losses and injuries, but it looks like we can't match him.

So I decided to drink the potion which for thirty days will make me as strong as an SSS rank, but the side effects are huge.

After drinking it, a powerful terrifying aura came out of my body, even the Demon King Tyson and his troops were shocked and started sweating and screaming.

“AN SSS RANK!?? Said Tyson and his soldiers.

While my soldiers shouted joy and encouraged me to beat Tyson.

I calmly walked towards Tyson with my sacred spear in hand, everyone was frozen by my mere presence as I walked, in less than half a second and in a quick gesture that only Tyson could see, I sliced through thousands of demons and in five minutes all 50,000 demons were dead.

[Increased EXP]

[Increased EXP]

[Increased EXP]

[Increased EXP]

[Increased EXP]

[Increased EXP]

[Increased EXP]

[Increased EXP]

Then with my cold, overpowering aura, I stared icy at Tyson and said, "It's your turn now." »

Excited but at the same time terrified, Tyson smiled and jumped at me like a cat or a cheetah.

A royal battle against the King of Eya, Issei and the Demon King Tyson has begun.

1