Banging The Twins*
1.7k 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

yan chi closed the door and jumped in the middle of the bed removing his clothes, 

he didn't go through anything except those two beautiful figures, he squeezed their juicy breasts with each hand and started kissing one of them, both girls were too horny right now because of lust worms, qiuyu was kissing him and dongyu started leaking his chest, yan chi never enjoyed this feeling of hotness, it was his first time and top of that, two girls at once, he was unable to think anything and going with flow, his dick was already roaring in free air, until dongyu started reached at bottom while leaking him, she started playing with his dick with her soft tongue, and started applying saliva on it, his soft mouth was making yan chi feel like heaven, to think having girl to suck on dick would feel this good, he was busy kissing qiuyu, he moved his hands on her chest and started playing with them, softness of those tits were amazing as first time he felt while squeezing cao ning's breasts, he looked at her pink and pointy nipples and couldn't resist to suck it, it was soft and testing sweet with moaning sound of both girls, he just couldn't control this heavenly feeling and cummed while dongyu was sucking his dick, he felt too amazing, but his dick was still rock hard, dongyu swollen the thick liquid inside her mouth and keep leaking his dick. qiuyu was getting more horny and pushed him on bed, and moved on his face, yan chi could see her lower part, he has seen this scan countless times in porn, and know what is gonna happen, and while he was thinking she sit down on his face and put his pussy on his mouth, yan chi smelled and tested her pink pussy at Same time, his tongue was already sucking her pussy, and tested warm and sweet liquid comming from her pussy, 

meanwhile, dongyu was rubbing his dick on her pussy, it was covered in her pussy lips and making it wet with her liquid, his dick was popping out and in from her pussy, but he wasn't able to see it, because, qiuyu was sitting on her face, he was enjoying this service by two beautiful women, both of them were too skilled in playing with man, after all yan jing has been training them from months, both of them has gone through many humiliation and training while being his maid's, yan chi couldn't even imagine of humiliation those two has been go through in past, but he couldn't think further, because of his dick has been entered inside dongyu's pussy, it was too warm and tight, and felt amazing sensation inside her pussy, he didn't knew this feeling of sex, it was hundred times more amazing than he throught, suddenly he moved his body and tried lifting his upper body from excitement, which made both girls fall on each other in surprise, he looked at both of them and his dick which was still inside her pussy he hold her legs and started thrusting inside her pussy, her chroch was hitting qiuyu's butt while thrusting, because she was on top of dongyu both started kissing eachother, while yan chi was fucking them from behind, he moved out his dick and put on other pussy on top, and thrust inside of it, while holding her soft butts, he was thrusting non-stop, even though yan jing has fucked those pussy countless times, it was still tight and soft, because cultivator can maintain their tightness by injecting qi inside their body, which could make their pussy new as Virgin girls, yan chi was too happy and horny right now, he continued fucking both pussy and released his cum inside qiuyu while fucking her and cool down after cumming two times, after releasing his load ,he pulled out his dick and fall down on bed, and fell in sleep, but those two girls were still horny and kissing each other, those two were being fucked by yan jing all night in past, Yan jing always used drugs and pill for prolonging his sex time, and make it so that, no one can satisfy them, he had made them totally dick loving sluts, when lust worms take control over them, they were started satisfying eachother, while yan chi was sleeping next to them.

In the morning when yan chi wake up, he found himself naked and also seen both girls lying on his side naked, one was sleeping on his crotch area and one was on his side, her soft breasts were making him feel relex, he enjoyed last night, and also morning, walking up with two beautiful girls in bed was something he can only dream in his previous life, but this world was different and ruthless, he could only able to enjoy this night after he gotten some strength, otherwise this couldn't happen, he had realised this fact long time ago, and has decided to be more stronger.

he left the bed and because of his movements both girls has wake up, and was looking at their master qs he was leaving.

Yan chi was going towards the bath for cleaning, as he was cleaning himself, the door opened and both twins were coming inside naked for serving the yan chi, before in past Yan chi never took help in bathing but after last night it was all in the past, he looked at those four pairs of tits jiggling while walking towards him, both of them were looking too saxy, their curvy figure was perfect, as they entered the bath, yan chi got erected, both girls come close and put soap on their body and started rubbing themselves to yan chi, this type of bath was dream for yan chi, with slippery soap on their body, it has become more erotic and saxy, they were rubbing and leaking his body continuously, their soft and warm tongue were moving on his body, for both girls this bath was normal, since, they were doing this type of things for yan jing on daily basis, but for yan chi it was too much simulating and new, even though he fucked them last night, he was getting horny again, and started playing with their slippery tits, both were having horny face right now while being played by yan chi.

Those twins were too pure and innocent in the memories of yan chi, but right now they looked like horny sluts, their pussy was dripping wet right now, he grabbed ass of one girl and spread her butts, her beautiful asshole and pussy was clearly begging for dick, he inserted his dick inside her pussy and started fucking her, and other one was kissing him, because of soap her pussy felt like more slippery, and it was going in and out too softly, which made him cum too fast, and filled her pussy with semen, after having sex for one hour he was already exhausted and leave the b

ath.

7