Chapter 8.2 : Anticlimactic
11 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Just a fraction of a moment after Diana had been sent flying through the wall, a Pink feminine robot suddenly appeared in front of Aya Tsuji, as the latter tried to run away.

Sadly for her, even though it's owner had been sent flying through a wall, Tempo Symphony still took action, it's left leg suddenly let out a kick, smashing and sending both Aya Tsuji, and her stand, Cinderella, flying into the same direction as Diana.

Seeing this, Jotaro narrowed his eyes, sending Star Platinum in the same direction.

Seeing this, Tempo Symphony suddenly took action, sending a flurry of punches toward Star Platinum, blocking it from moving forward.

Technically, Star Platinum could still continue on its way, but if it were to do so, its user, Jotaro, would be smashed into meat paste by Tempo Symphony.

In response to the punches of the enemy stand, Star Platinum sent out punches of it's own, repelling the enemy ones as Jotaro stared in the distance, at the figure which was now rising from the rubble.

Technically, two figures were rising from the rubble, the woman which Jotaro had attacked, as well as the owner of the beauty salon, which the former was held by the neck.

Right now, blood was flowing down Diana's face, the left side of her face had been almost completely caved in, at the same time, the left side of her neck and shoulder had also been damaged, though this revealed something interesting.

Suddenly, Diana noticed something, causing her to bend down and pick up a nearly smashed eyeball that had fallen on the ground.

A moment later, Diana screwed her own eyeball back in.

Normally, doing something like this would be somewhat beyond Diana, but now, with fresh blood on her face, doing so was trivial.

Slowly but surely, life drained out of Aya Tsuji, as Diana continued to drain her of her blood, using it to speed up her regeneration.

Whilst all of this was happening, Star Platinum and Tempo Symphony continued ducking it out, with Star Platinum having the slight edge.

Looking at the damaged left shoulder of the woman in front of him, as well as the star-shaped birthmark visible on it, Jotaro frowned.

'Vampire,' thought Jotaro, noticing the astonishing speed at which the woman regenerated from her injuries.

"I see, you really are his descendant," mumbled Jotaro as he continued looking at the woman in front of him.

"Oh, did you just figure this out, I thought you were brighter than this, Jotaro Joestar," said Diana as she stared at the man in front of her with a smile on her face.

'Damn it, I met him too early, It would have been better if I had more time to gather intel,' thought Diana as she looked at the man who had killed her father.

Hearing the sarcastic words of the woman, Jotaro slightly snorted, a frown appearing on his face.

"So you are after me and Joesph," said Jotaro, noticing that Star Platinum had managed to gain a slight upper hand against it's opponent.

Hearing this, Diana shook her head.

"Do not worry Joestar, I'm not going to go after that old man, time has claimed his life already, he is but a shell of his former self, the last one I am after is you," said Diana as she threw down the now dead body of Aya Tsuji, having completely regenerated from her wounds.

Hearing the word 'last', rage began brewing inside of Jotaro, as a single thought traveled through his mind.

'Polnareff...'

"You know what Joestar, I will give you a deal," said Diana, causing Jotaro to take his attention off Polnareff, and back on the woman in front of him.

"Give me your life, and nobody else in this town will have to die, In return, I will even take care of the killer for you, how about that, is this a good deal?" asked Diana, causing a frown to appear on Jotaro's face.

"Are you threatening me?" asked Jotaro as he looked at the woman in front of him, his frown deepening even further.

"I'm truly not, after all, if we fight, accidental casualties are to be expected, after all, those friends of yours will like to get involved, would they not?" asked Diana.

"Even better, my Father's diary will be buried with you," said Diana, causing Jotaro's expression to shift for a moment.

Without any warning, using the upper hand it had obtained, star platinum suddenly punched the ceiling, at the same time, it let out a kick toward one of the pillars which had been supporting the building.

..

At the same time, nearby,

Holding a can of soda in his hands, a faint smile appeared on Okabe Hisoka's face, when suddenly that smile disappeared.

"Look out, the building is collapsing!!!" shouted Hisoka dragging his two buddies away instantly, as he looked at the building ahead, which was collapsing.

...

After shielding Jotaro from the rubble which had fallen down, Star Platinum suddenly threw it away as it moved to the side, catching a certain golden punch, which was slower than before.

"Should I take this as a refusal of my offer, Jotaro?" asked Diana as she rose from the rubble, watching Star Platinum and Tempo Symphony fight.

As soon as Jotaro saw Diana stand in the sun without anything happening to her, the calm look on his face changed, being replaced by a shocked one.

Though, the look of shock disappeared after Jotaro noticed a clear change that had taken place now that his opponent was in the sun.

Although Star Platinum had the advantage in the previous stage of the fight, that advantage had vastly grown now as his opponent had fallen into the light of the sun.

Now that his opponent was exposed to the sun, her stand had become weaker.

But suddenly, the shocked look on Jotaro's face reappeared, as he stared at the empty space in front of him, where his opponent stood not long ago.

"Goodbye Jotaro Joestar, we will meet again soon," said the golden stand before disappearing, leaving only Jotaro and Star Platinum behind.

0