Prologue
182 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Prologue

Channeling the spirit of every entitled self insert protagonist, who always looked down on native characters with a perpetual smirk that seems to said I know things that you don’t, I spread my legs and took the stance that has every feminist back on earth frothing at the mouth and said ‘’I want to have an up close and personal look at that big phat fuck-me-please bitter old hag ass you have there. So get over here, turn around, lift that skirt for me, and put on a show’’.

The usual response to this kind of request should be a hard slap. Usually.

But this wasn’t a usual circumstance.

With a face red from either anger or humiliation or maybe both, she bit her lips, and opened her mouth multiple times without really speaking ‘’W–wh–ho–’’ Her lips moved a few times, struggling to form a word.

I only let out what I hope passed for a convincing sneer at her befuddlement. Right, that won’t do, I need to hammer it home ho—


‘’You shouldn't have come back here. A waste of space like you don't have any value. Enlisting in the military would have been the crowning achievement of your life and the only way someone like you could have hope to contribute to society. You’re a poorstupiddeluded, good-for-nothing orphan. Get your sorry ass out of my home!’’ Shin Donseuk billowed out towards the end of his speech with rage, veins popping along his forehead.

I stare back impassively at him, a cold near freezing feeling settling in my chest. Slowly, I tilted my head—


Plap, plap, plap, plap, plap.

A soft sound of pitter-patter reverberated in the room.

Soft moans and grunts were intertwined in a passionate song of pleasure and bliss.

I dug my fingers further into her ass, groping and fondling her dough-like cheeks. She stopped shaking her hips in a wave-like motion.

That won’t do.

Clap!

My hand descended on one of her thick, bubbly round asses. Hard. The spank that issue rang out like a gunshot. Seonha-ajumma let out a guttural moan, her body trembling from an orgasm.

Opening her eyes, she bits her lips before placing her hands on my chest while shooting me a subtle, quick glance. Her eyes met my own, I could see my smirk reflected in her brow heart-shaped iris. Her gaze was thickly lashed with desire, smoky and heavy with unspoken meaning, a glance that I would have missed if I hadn’t been searching for it already.

I slapped her other ass, prompting her to resume the song of her dance.

She planted her hands more firmly on my chest, before throwing her head back, her hair falling freely on her side, her ponytail having been untied for quite a while. Seonha-ajumma set to rapidly wiggling her hips from side to side, the dull meaty clapping sound of her enormous pillowy-ass crashing into each other and into my hips resumed.

No words were necessary to be exchanged, our eyes gazing into each other were enough to communicate what words would have failed to convey.

I—


“Hey did you hear?”

“Hear what?”

“About this freshman in the Business Ed department. Yeon something, apparently he’s supposed to have a porn star size cock.”

“Ewww, seriously noona? How do you even know about that!? I don’t need to know about this!”

“Heh, how cute, our Songjin is so pure and shy. Ahaha, you need to get out more, let this noona take you out on a double date this weekend”

“Sorry noona, I’m a little busy with this month's assignment, I need to study a bit for it”

“Come on Songjin! Do your noona a favor, you need to loosen up a little, it’s a chance to have a good time, and who knows? Maybe you bag yourself a boyfriend~”

“Ah… Hannah-noona, I don’t think I have the time for that…t-that… a little… tight, a-and the hangover…”

“Come on! Come on, Co—”

Chae Nayun opened the booth’s door, she leisurely made her way to the nearest bin, before dropping her used pad in it. The initial gossip of the two girls already present stopped at her appearance. One of the girls has an awkward look on her face, the other is slightly surprised but quickly gets back her bearings. ‘’Oh! Hello Chae-Sunbae! I didn’t think that you were there. Sorry for being this loud’’

‘’H-he–hello Sunbae’’ The girl named Songjin greeted in a small voice. Chae Nayun sighs. She wasn’t looking for some socialization in the girl restroom, she should just have waited for them both to get out.

Then again, I’m not sure they were getting out anytime soon… were her exasperating thoughts.

Putting on a practiced smile, Chae Nayun greeted them both back. ‘’Hello, don’t worry about that, it’s alright. Sorry if I gave the impression of listening in, I was just getting out and going back home, have a nice weekend, Hubaes.’’

There, that should do it! Just thank me and we both get out of each other's way!

‘’Ahahaha, it’s alright Sunbae! It’s me that should apologize for the disturbance!’’ Hannah interjected cheerfully. ‘’Y-yeah, sorry su-sunbae’’ and Songjin meekly replied.

Giving them both a smile that wasn’t reaching her eyes, Chae Nayun turned to her reflection in the mirror, making sure to adjust some minor details in her appearance. Taking her cue, Hannah dragged Songjin out of the restroom with her, leaving Chae Nayun alone in the public space.

Sighing wearily, Chae Nayun finished applying on her lips a last touch of gloss.

As she stepped out of the restroom, Chae Nayun's last thoughts about this encounter were how utterly ridiculous the college rumour mill was getting.

A porn star size cock, pfff, as if.

4