College life start with drinking
176 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 3: College life start with drinking

Week 1 (Day 6)

…x…x…x…x…x—---------------------...x…x…x…x…x…x----------------------------...x…x…x…x…x​

The days passed by in a blur.

In the blink of an eye, a week has flown by since I’ve been discharged from the military.

On an uneventful Sunday night, I found myself in a bar or more accurately a pub. A Hoesik, as it’s referred to here. It was quite late to be out at night for my taste, what with it being well past 10:00 PM.

But it couldn’t be helped. I was here for a good reason, case in point, one of the reasons for my presence at the venue, arrived. I waved at Jinsung, beckoning him to my table.

Seeing me, he perked up. “Yo Hyun, How are y’a doing since last time?” Jinsung inquired before taking a seat at the table.

For tonight, he came wearing a long sleeve black shirt with brown pants, a change from the simple dark green military attire I'm used to seeing him in since knowing him.

“Things are alright Jinsung and you? Did you manage to go back to college?” I inquired conversationally.

My only friend let out a sigh of exhaustion, “Don’t mention it, I’m not looking forward to that. Besides—” He paused, before banging his fist against the table in false outrage “—You punk! I’m older than you, how come you only address me as your Hyung when you need something?”

I smirked at his performance, shrugged, then took a sip of my non-alcoholic drink. “Sorry for not giving you the proper respect hyung. With the way you act most of the time, I sometimes forget myself.” I continued unapologetically “Don’t worry, I'll always remember it when I run into a problem I can’t solve. After all, you’re older so it makes sense that you have a more solid foundation than me.”

“Ah! So you’re just using me. How cold of you, how utterly ruthless, shameless. And to think that I was contemplating making you a member of my family…” Jinsung mumbled toward the end.

I blink in surprise. I wasn’t sure if he was joking or if he had intended for me to hear the last part.

I didn’t want to dwell on it, so I deflected. “Anyways, thanks for coming on such a short notice hyung.”

“Nah, it’s alright. I’m peeved you didn’t invite me sooner… though I understand.” I couldn’t tell what he was thinking even when I paid attention. If he was bothered by my deflection, he didn’t show it.

I decided to just drop the matter.

“So, when’s your other friend coming already?” Jinsung asked nonchalantly.

“I texted him earlier, a little before you arrived. He said he was near, it shouldn't take him long to be here.”

“In this case, let’s start this small party. I’m going to order us some food and drinks.”

Jinsung waved his hand for a waiter without avail. The pub’s interior was brightly lit and spacious, I couldn’t spot a single free table around us. The place was packed full of people, a great majority from what I could guess being students.

As a result, it was quite noisy. Jinsung couldn’t be easily heard or seen.

Having failed to bring the attention of a waiter, Jinsung cursed under his breath before getting up.

“Alright, keep our place and wait here for me, I’m going to order directly at the counter.” Nodding in affirmation, I watched Jinsung leave for the counter.

I smothered a yawn that threatened to come out of my mouth. This entire week had me starting a part-time job in a convenience store, shopping for new clothes and also food, finding out about the subjects being tested in the entrance exam, and from time to time acquainting myself with my landlady.

I was tired out of my mind, and all I wanted was just to go home and sleep. However, I also wanted to get this meeting out of the way. It was imperative for me to know more about myself, the entire debacle surrounding my inheritance and my relatives.

And the key to answering my queries was Kim Hajin. He was the easiest and fastest source of information possible I knew of. According to all of my past messages and conversations, we were pretty much good friends with a shared passion for collecting action figurines of animes/mangas.

I kept in contact with him during my time in the military in the future eventuality of meeting him. Seeing as I didn’t share the same interests as him, our conversations were pretty dry, being limited to greetings and sometimes inquiring about how each other was doing.

“Holy Shit! Je-JEON ShiHYUN, IS THAT YOU JEON SHIHYUN???” Suddenly, a loud shout of surprise ringing out brought me out of my musing.

I turned my head in the direction of the voice. Standing incredulously in front of me was a black-haired glasses-wearing young man. He was of average height, standing around 1,70 cm, wearing a black jacket over a simple white shirt and black cargo pants. He has small, expressive black eyes and slightly chubby cheeks.

I took an educated guess that it was Kim Hajin. “The one and only. Yo! Long time no see you, Kim Hajin.”

Still staring dumbly at me, Kim Hajin slowly took off his glasses to wipe his eyes. Blinking his eyes, he put his glasses back on. “Th-That–that really you, I can’t believe it. Holy shit dude! What the fuck did they feed you in the army for you to sprout out like a damn weed!”

I sarcastically answered. “Fried chicken, Kimchi, rice, and lots of milk for the most part.” I offered him a seat. “How are you doing Kim Hajin? Please take a seat.”

Kim Hajin muttered under his breath before taking his seat. “Damn, and I was thinking that my appearance’s change would have come as a surprise to you.”

I raised an eyebrow at his words. Did he somewhat change his looks?

“Even if you were Son Eug-min’s perfect look-alike, I wouldn’t be able to be surprised.” I bluntly stated. “After all, for me, it’s the first time I’m meeting you.”

“Whut?”

“I said, it’s the fir-” Kim Hajin interrupted “-No no no, I heard you the first time. Nani.The.Fuck? Are you joking right now? Am I understanding you right in thinking you’re amnesic?”

“Yep.”

“How much do you remember?” Kim Hajin added, "Also you are way too casual for someone amnesic.”

I sighed while massaging my forehead, a fair bit of bitterness emerging in my tone. “I’d more than one year to come to terms with it.” I rapidly carried on, “Honestly, I don’t remember much, small things like my name, my birthday, and vague details like who my parents are, my relatives, and other similar stuff.” I then proceeded to quickly give him an edited summary of my situation, making sure to insert the whole amnesic angle.

After a while, “Naruhodo…” Kim Hajin muttered, “That’s probably why you wanted to meet me huh…” Dejected, he slumped in his seat.

“Sorry for spoiling what should have been a happy celebration Hajin-ssi.’’

“No no no, what are you apologizing for?” With a shake of his head, he tch'ed. “Crazy bastard, you’re literally amnesic. You’re still the same even now, apologizing for something that is not a fault of your own…”

Clapping his cheeks, he perks himself up. “Alright, as this is our first time meeting each other, allow me to introduce myself!”

I stared, in a mix of amusement and morbid fascination as Kim Hajin stood up, widely spreading his arm, and said. “I’m the unique holder of the flairs ‘Taboo seeker’, ‘Short-stack enjoyer’, and ‘Foremost magical girl guru expert’, fourth most awarded 4Noona’s user in the province, ranked twelve in the country. I’m one of the first founders of the Magical Girl Guru Fanclub, the only one being administrator, moderator, and spear-leader of the forum…” Before shrugging. Crossing his arm, he tilted his head down and closed his eyes.

“... But people… the online community knows me better by the username of ‘The wander’s lambda’.

We stared at each other in silence, one in expectation, the other in deadpan…

“...”

“...”

“...”

“...”

Ngl, although his speech was cringe as fuck, he has neat mannerisms, he must have practiced a lot. And did he mention a 4Noona? Is this the world equivalent of 4chan?

… Until finally, Kim Hajin was the first to break eye contact, he sat back, a blush growing on his face. I couldn’t help it, I laughed, loudly.

He sulked, “I was trying to lift the mood… it’s rude to laugh at my efforts…”

“Sorry sorry, hahaha, sorry, thanks for that Hajin-ssi, you don’t know how much I needed this laugh.”

Kim Hajin cleared his throat in an attempt to bulldoze past his embarrassment “Anyways, You must have questions about yourself or want me to clarify some points.”

I took his attempt at changing the subject. “Right, first of all, can you tell me what you know about my uncle and his children? I can’t remember much, even where’s his house.”

“Ohhh, I don’t know much about your uncle to be honest. I’ve never been to your home. But I know a little more about your cousins. Shin Yu-jin and Shin Songjin.” Kim Hajin stated.

I watched as he brought out his phone and started swiping through its contents. Finding what he was looking for, he gave me his phone. “Here some pictures, I’ll send you those later. The guy with the dumb face is Shin Yu-jin and the pretty brunette is Shin Songjin.” I looked at the picture of the people mentioned, idly noting that the selfie of the girl I’d on my phone wasn’t the same as the girl in this picture. It must be someone else.

He continued. “Shin Yu-jin was in the same high school as us, in the same year, while Shin Songjin was in a private all-girl high school. And well… as you have guessed, this bastard Shin Yu-jin, was bullying us with his clique. They made us play a lot of their twisted games, from making us stand in a seated position on lunch break without a seat, to the worst one when they made us drink toilet water and film it…”

I cringed at the forming mental image of the scene. Fucking really? A chill ran through my arms. Kim Hajin wasn’t faring better, the look on his face was akin to someone going through PTSD.

I try to stir the conversation in another direction, “Anyways, uhhh…” I quickly racked my brain for something to say. “Ahhh, yes. What about the girls? From the text messages, it seems like I was their pack mule or something. Also, I’m planning to take Chuncheon’s College entrance exam, do you have any recommendations on books or subjects to study for?”

Kim Hajin snapped out of his episode, “Ah… oh! Y-yes! You must be talking about Kim Sora, Jin Sahyuk, and Yun Seora. Ok before starting with them, I do have recommendations for books and subjects to study for. I’m in a cram school, preparing myself for taking a College entrance exam." He adjusted his glasses, the movement caused the ambient light to be reflected on its lens. “You can tell me what type, of course, you intend to take, I can easily help you with that and even procure you some past exam papers.”

“I didn’t expect that much, to be honest, Thank you very much.” I awkwardly replied.

“It’s okay, they’re not as valuable or as rare as you think. It’s a small deal for me. Consider it as me paying you back for your help with distracting some of the bullies…” He said with a faraway look on his face.

“Ahhh, to be honest, we were practically each other only friends… you would have done the same for me…” Shrugging, Kim Hajin bites his lips. “As for the others… well, it’s raging how great they seem to be doing for themselves… a part of me was hoping that once out of high school, life would catch up with them. I mean… you and I were pretty studious, we never caused trouble in school and were diligent. I-I always told myself that… I needed to endure it, once I’m in a great college, once I graduate with a high degree… then… then I can fucking show off! Show them all why studying was essential, how having good notes will later pay on.”

Panting, face red with sweat trailing along his brow, he carried on. “But those pieces of shit are doing good for themselves! Good! Good! Kim Sora is a small Metuber sensation, along with Jin Sahyuk on Tic Thot. Yun Seora is actually in the same cram school as me, the bitch’s acting like a Saint! And Shin Yu-jin's ancient clique… Those sons of bitches are an even bigger Metube sensation. To the point that Brazza, the Brazza is one of their sponsors!” He finished, slamming his hand on the table.

“How is this fair?” He muttered, spent. I awkwardly patted him on the shoulder, pretty much not knowing what to say.

For my part, I ponder on what he said.

The girl's bullies Kim Sora and Jin Sahyuk are somewhat successful influencers… and Yun Seora attends the same cram school as Kim Hajin, probably in preparation for taking an entrance exam.

And on another hand, Shin Yu-jin had a clique before. Now they aren’t together and his ancient clique is successful enough to be sponsored by Brazza.

One of South Korea's big four. Leader in the entertainment industry.

This is troubling… I'll looked into them, because sooner or later, even if they forgot about me, I’m sure I’m bound to encounter them.

“Sorry for my outburst Shihyun-ssi.” Kim Hajin bowed his head.

“No, I should be the one apologizing for forcing you to remember such unpleasant memories…” I respectfully denied it.

Kim Hajin and I did an annoying back-and-forth of apologizing and denying each other's apology until a voice interrupted us.

“Sorry for taking so long, Shihyun the counter was quite crowded… ohhhh!” Jinsung exclaimed, “You must be Shihyun’s friend! Hello, nice to meet you! I’m Baek Jinsung, but you can call me Hyung.” He bowed out in greeting.

Kim Hajin quickly stood up from his seat, “Hello, Nice to meet you Baek-Hyung! I’m Kim Hajin! Please, take care of me!” He greeted back.

“Ahahaha, Nice! Shihyun, you have such a precious friend. Thank you for looking out after Shihyun! Enough introductions! Let’s drink.” Jinsung says cheerfully.

I couldn’t help but notice the state of dishevelment in which was Jinsung. He was sweating, his face a little, and his shirt was crumpled.

Behind him, a plain face (for this world standard) ponytail-wearing girl strides with a tray of food and drinks. Her hairs were disheveled, her shirt boutons weren’t all closed and her breathing was somewhat laborious.

Jinsung laughed and helped set the food, thanking the waitress, who simply blushed before taking her leave.

That it isn’t my business. I help myself with a service of fried chicken wings. Besides me, Jinsung was actively engaging Kim Hajin in a conversation.

Lifting his glass of beer, Jinsung said “To our successful military service, Cheers!” We clicked our glasses together and cheered, downing our drinks.

I let out a sigh of satisfaction, making some small talk with both of them.

The mood around our table was festive.

It was a great night.


In the end, our small impromptu celebration party took place until well into the night. It was around 2:00 AM when I found myself in front of the ‘Residence Park’. I fumbled a little with my keys in front of the entrance, my mind slightly dulled from the mild quantity of alcohol I’d downed, in comparison to Jinsung and Kim Hajin.

“Get your ass out of the way you fucking retard.” I heard a scathingly high voice say behind me.

Turning around, I was greeted by the sight of a thinly clad, dead drop gorgeous shapely woman. Long golden brown hairs loosely tied in a ponytail, eyes the color of gold rested on a heart-shaped face. She was wearing a white sleeveless frilly blouse that was struggling to contain her copious cleavage, and a thigh-length black skirt was tightly hugging her thick, round, bubble-butt.

She was Park Seonha’s younger sister, Park Hannah.

Park Hannah harrumphed, cocking her hips, she tossed her hair back “A retard, a pervert, and a drunkard. Greaaat–” She trailed off “--I wonder why unnie decided to take you in.”

“My eyes are up there, fucking bastard!” She snapped her fingers in front of my face, having shortened the distance between us. That brought me out of my incredulity.

I frowned, annoyed and a little irritated. I’m not a confrontational person, when faced with a conflict, I prefer to either ignore it if I can afford to or sidestep the issue. Here? I could ignore her but it’s letting a problem fester. Even by western standards, she’s acting ridiculously rude.

Park Hannah and I weren’t on good terms. From the instant that she saw me, she seems to gain a deep distaste for me, constantly peppering me with snide comments, belittling me when I brought some food for her sister (and her by association, I make enough portion of food for two to make it less awkward on Seonha’s part), and mocking me whenever she can about me leeching off her sister…

She smiles, contempt clear within her gaze. “Then again, I can see your game from miles away, what with you pathetically latching yourself on my sister. I bet your sleazy, cowardly, perverted ass is hoping to score with me by trying to be nice to my sister. New flash dumbass! It’s never going to happen! Ever!” I wasn’t.

I only stare at her stoically, slowly, I took a step. I was immediately in her personal space. “Did you say something Bitch?” Looming over her, I kept staring into her eyes, without blinking. I don’t know what she saw in my eyes, but it caused her to flinch, before taking a step back.

I took another step at her, “What.Did.You.Say?” I asked her in a low voice, my gaze still not leaving her.

She gulped, eyes roaming her surroundings. She took another step back. I followed her. She stammered, “H-he-hey… st-stop… wh–what are you doing… d-d-don’t come closer… or I scream.”

I released a breath internally, a crazy idea forming in my head. From my observation, I knew that this world was working on some porn logic too. I wasn’t sure about the amount of it.

But I was going to test it right there. Right now.

I encourage her. “Go on, scream.”

“Wh-what?” Caught off guard, Park Hannah stuttered. I repeated myself, “Go on, scream! Shoot! Yell! Call for help if you want.” I gave what I hoped was my best condescending smirk, and took out my wallet.

I advanced slowly toward her, cash in hand. She stood there, paralyzed from indecision, her eyes directed towards my hand. Taking refuge in audacity, I leisurely placed a bundle of cash between the valley of her bountiful breasts.

“What are you waiting for? Go on, scream.” I purred gently in her ear. With my thumb, I softly caressed the pale flesh of her breast, my fingers smoothly trailing down.

She shivered.

My smirk became predatory, “What do you think it looks like for an outsider? Alone, late in the night, in semi-darkness.” I whispered, my hand now fondling her underboob. Her breathing quickened, “Do you know what it’ll look like for them? With you, dressed as you are?” Now I was aggressively groping her breast, changing its shape.

Her breast bounced, wobbled, and moved up and down, but still jiggled back to its natural shape.

She whimpered, her eyelashes fluttering, her gaze smoldering with desire. Her pink tongue darted along her plump, pouty lips.

“For them, it’ll look like you’re a phat-ass, big-breasted slut, shaking your ass for money in exchange for a good pounding. Scream, go on, and scream for help. I'll say you screamed because you were intimidated by the sheer size and girth of my cock. Who would people believe?”

A slow blink, then a flash of realization traveled in her gaze. Her erratic breathing slowed down, I kept my hand on her pale flesh.

“And then, people will know. People will talk about it, rumors will fly, and guess what would be said? ‘For ₩20 000 you can fucked Park Hannah’.” At my words, a look of horror crossed her face, I nearly laughed at her surprised Pikachu face. This was ridiculous.

It was enough, I decided to back off. Walking toward the entrance, I opened the door without fumbling with my keys this time. I stopped, looking back at Park Hannah. She was withdrawing the wad of cash out of between her breasts.

I smirked in satisfaction, adrenaline still pumping in my veins, I climbed the stairs to my room and directly crashed into my bed. Sleep taking me. My last thoughts are of Park Hannah and Park Seonha giving me a double blowjob/boobsjob.

3