Unlock her Heart I
125 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 7: Unlock her heart I

Week 3 (Day 7)

…x…x…x…x…x—---------------------...x…x…x…x…x…x----------------------------...x…x…x…x…x

The gym was buzzing with activity today.

A cacophony of background noise was cast across the room. All around, a gaggle of feet was bouncing rhythmically on treadmills; accompanying it was the metallic clanging sound of weights being lifted back and forth, along with countless people grunting in exertion as they did their workout routines.

With my days mostly consisting of studying or working part-time at the convenience store near my house, I found myself with a lot of free time on my hands. Realistically, I couldn’t always pass my time outside work studying diligently all day long in my tiny 3,05 x 3,5 square meter bedroom. It would have driven me crazy.

So instead, since last week, I decided to start going to the gym. When I was first dropped into this body, for my age and height, I was way too underweight. One of the only positive things coming out of my mandatory military service was the daily training that I did. In only less than a year, I managed to bulk up and gained up to 23 kg. Now I was both taller and in better physical shape than in my previous life, standing at 186 cm while weighing around 79 kg.

I wanted to maintain these gains and not track back on my bad habits.

“You’re almost there~! Keep going!”

I grunted at her encouragement, my back bending further, hands stretching to reach my toes. At my hands making contact with my toes, the faint throbbing in my legs intensified. With my limbs shaking, I tried to keep my legs straight and hold in.

“That's it~! You’re doing great, just hold on for a little longer–” I could feel her hot breath brushing against my ears, a faint scent of mint accompanying it. However, I was too busy focusing on the painful aching feeling of my limbs spreading throughout my nerves to pay attention to her teasing. Or her sizable breast pressed against my back. “– aaannd… That's it! You can let go!”

At her signal, I let go of my toes and nearly sprawled out across the mat.

“Careful Shihyung-ssi~, don’t just lie down at the end of the exercise. You need to stand back if you can, don’t let your body stay idle even when you’re done.” My coach giggled playfully, her hands supporting my back. But not only that, I could feel her hands lingering on my back, her fingers gently tracing and running smooth circles along my musculature.

‘Damn, someone’s thirsty.’

“Got it.” I curtly replied, doing my best to act indifferent to her casual teasing and display of physical closeness. I know that my lack of a reaction bothers her.

I could see it on her face when she was frowning or hearing her tsked in annoyance as I acted unbothered every time she casually leaned over my shoulder to help me with my stretches while making sure to press her breast against my back.

Oh, she tried to hide it, but I was testing her and looking for those kinds of reactions on her visage. Another apparent difference from my original world is how people here are very expressive. Simply watching people's facial expressions can be immensely informative in knowing their mood, or current thoughts. Whether it be their seemingly exaggerated cheerfulness whenever they’re happy, or are trying to muscle past an awkward situation; or their magnified frown/vein throbbing on their forehead whenever they’re displeased.

It wasn’t different with my coach, the owner(?)/manager(?) of this gym, Kim Nayeon.

“Mouuu! Shihyung-ssi, you sure know how to act really rude!” Even with my back turned against her, I could almost see the pout displayed on her face. “Aren’t you supposed to say something?!” She said in exasperation while poking my cheeks.

Oh! Right. “Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to help me, Kim Nayeon-nim.”

“How many times do I have to tell you to call me Noona? Noo~na~!” She started pinching my cheeks, “Repeat after me Shihyung-ssi,” before slowly spelling each word as she moved my lips in synchro with her hands. “N~o~o~n~a!”

I lightly pinched her side in retaliation.

“Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow–” She whined pitifully, her hands attempting to shake my hold on her ribs. I increased the pressure. “– Ow, ow! O–ok! I understand, stop pinching me now!”

I stopped pinching her side, removing my hands from her ribs. Kim Nayeon let out a sigh of relief. She massaged her side, tears welling in the corner of her eyes, she glared at me.

“Shihyung-ssi! How could you do that? It hurts! Couldn't you just tickle me or something if you wanted me to stop? There was no need to torture me like that. Owi, my poor side… you’re a real brute!”

“Turnabout is fair play. Don’t ditch out if you can’t take it. Besides, I would rather pinch you like this than tickle you in a public space. I don’t want to disrupt other people's workouts with your antics.” I muttered under my breath, making sure that she heard my last remark. “Unlike some…”

Her nostrils flared cutely in offense, “You seem to have gotten somewhat cheeky since I started giving you some importance,” Huffing, she got up, tossed her high ponytail back, “See if I offer to help you again!” and left.

I watched her walk slowly toward her office, my gaze firmly locked above her waist. Half the way through, she subtly turned her head back, a small seductive smirk on the edge of her lips. I met her gaze head-on and smirked back at her. She frowned, an annoyed expression on her face. Huffing once again, she, in fact, left in the direction of the women's changing room.

I chuckled under my breath, getting up from the mat. It seems like I managed to annoy her enough that she didn’t even try to invite me to drink again.

Oh well, it’s not really a big deal if she starts ignoring me, even though I don’t think she’ll do that. Hmmm… maybe? I can see myself playing a similar game, only when I’m absolutely certain to be in the other’s party thoughts. If she isn’t genuinely into you, she won’t bother.

Which was my case with her.

Don't get me wrong, she was cute and sexy, even among the population of shapely women who regularly frequented this gym, her appearance set her apart from a great majority of them. However, I read too many Pornhwas to not know what her invitation to go drinking late after gym would lead to. I wasn’t going to just fuck her and be done with it. No. If it was before, then sure, why not.

Keyword, before.

I wasn’t exactly against a one-night stand– and being able to test how far I could push it when it comes to sex and matters outside of it too, is always good.

Now though? Now I’m with Seonha.

And it changed everything.

Since that fateful afternoon, I’d fucked her… Things… things haven’t been the same as before. Intellectually, I knew that I was in an alien world in which the logic of it operated differently from my original world. Instinctively, I could feel that something wasn’t quite right– by the way, women dressed like in general, even while in public; the way they look— a perfectly asymmetrical face devoid of blemishes or imperfections, with a sculpted figure of physics-defying proportions.

Yet, despite being well aware of this fact both intellectually and instinctively, I was still taken aback by the experience.

It was too easy. It shouldn’t have been. It shouldn't have felt this good. But it was. It did.

It didn’t take much effort or convincing on my part to coax her onto her knees. It did take even less for me to go all the way in. During all of this, I never felt like I couldn't, if I wanted, convince her of filming it.

No, by the way she moaned loudly while I was jackhammering her pussy like there’s no tomorrow, the way she beg for me to keep going while I spanked her ass, and tugged on her hair like I would on a leash, the way she just looked at me, like really looked at me with so much lust, so much desire, so much love, so much reverence… I knew that she wouldn’t have said no. And, at this instant, I knew that I could have pushed for much more.

‘And I’m going to do exactly that’.

It was a revelation.

Like a curtain being lifted, my eyes feasted upon this sight. Disheveled, vibrant long brown hair matted with sweat and other fluids cascaded on her back, two large hemispherical breasts pressed against my thigh, lidded eyes, delirious and heart-shaped in desire, sensual, pouty lips, licking every nook and cranny of my shaft while slathering it with saliva. It was… it was just… perfect. Absolutely perfect. Just Perfect.

I opened my eyes, previously closed in reminiscence, and sighed.

No man should have this much power between their hands.

Kim Nayeon? Yeah, if I want, I can have this thirsty bitch between my legs. But what would be the point now? Everything I needed to know? To test? I had it figured out already with Seonha. A second frame of reference would be nice, yes. But that’s what Hannah is here for. Besides, dealing with her mean having to deal with her side boy (?) or is it simp? Really can’t tell with them, he looked like the archetype douche character.

No thanks.


It was later in the afternoon, around 5 PM, after having completed another run session on the treadmill, that I arrived home, welcomed back to the sight of Park Seonha walking out of the building in yet another tantalizing frilly blouse and white skimpy jeans shorts.

I walked the entire way back, a good 30 minutes, bathed in sweat and tired after a good two hours long workout. So needless to say I was a little too tired to ogle her, and also too tired for her usual song and dance.

Right on cue.

“Oh it’s you,” she said, voice dripping with derision. A frown quickly overtaking her feature, she continued. “You sure love to run into me around this time. Is this what? The third time? Just this week? Come on, don’t be this obvious if you want to be a fucking creep, at least be a little more subtle with your attempts.” She rudely snapped her fingers at me. “What should I do for you huh? Do you want a picture of my breasts? Or one of my dirty underwear? Then, will you stop stalking me?”

Jesus fucking Christ… What kind of crap is she on?

Unbelievable.

Right, no. I’m not dealing with that today. “Hello to you too, Hannah.”

I said, opening the door entrance as I walked past her.

“Hey! Stop! I said stop! Where do you think you are going? This perverted bastard! Are you ignoring me right now?” She yelled in outrage while hurriedly taking after me.

‘Is she for real?’ “I’m doing exactly what you want. That is, leaving you alone so that you may keep bitching and raving over some made-up scenario.”

“Wh–what? Bitching???’” She spluttered, “Don’t tell me that all those times I found you littering around our doorstep were mere coincidences!” then screeched. “And who the hell allows you to address me so informally like this!?”

I rolled my eyes and kept walking, ignoring her.

She took exception to that. “You just don’t have the balls to admit that you've been following me around after being caught doing so.”

I finally stopped upon reaching my doorstep. “You sure are acting stalkerish yourself for someone accusing me of being a creep. I don’t want to deal with you today Hannah.” I shooed her away, “Now leave me alone before I tell your sister that you’re harassing me.”

“W… wh–what? Hey–”

I once again ignored the start of her angry tirade and slammed the door in her face.

“Did you just slam the door in my face? On me? Who do you think you are to disrespect me like that!”

I could still hear her mouthing me off beyond the door, albeit her voice was coming out muffled. I couldn't care less. I was going to run late for my date.

I quickly got out of my gym clothes and threw my dirty clothes in the laundry basket. I took a towel and tied it at my waist before heading for the bathroom. Luckily it wasn’t occupied.

While bathing, thoughts of how to deal with Park Hannah wouldn’t leave my head.


The interior of the movie theater lobby was spacious and brightly lit. With various movie posters displayed on stylized marble walls– and further ahead, countless people were queuing before home theater booths and food stands. It being a Sunday night, it was natural for the venue to be quite crowded.

When I arrived at our agreed-upon meeting place, my gaze instantly zeroed in on Seonha. She was an identity unto herself. And what an identity she was. For our first date, she didn’t pull her punches. I looked her up and down.

She was wearing a cute, high-waist, sleeveless yellow cami dress adorned with floral patterns. Her hair, usually done in a ponytail, was braided in a stylish half-up fishtail. From here, my gaze traveled from her flaring hips, tightly hugging her dress, to the hint of her voluptuous breasts, being, in my opinion, loosely restrained by a tie front spaghetti strap. She was certainly dressed up for the occasion.

However, annoyingly, she wasn’t alone.

I approached her at the sight of two randos harassing flirting with her.

“Hey c’mon, you are obviously alone. It's a shame that someone like you came here without someone else. It wouldn’t be a bad idea if we all go watch a movie together.”

“Yeah. No need to be shy about it, you can come with us. No problem, and who knows? Maybe we’ll go for some drinks later.”

“That's right, it’ll be our treat. What do you think?”

“Euhhh… really. Thank you for your invitation but I’m already with someone…” Seonha shyly replied.

One of the randos scoffed, his friend nodding along. “C’mon, you've been here since when? 20 minutes? Half an hour?–” Seonha corrected, “–Not even five.”

That didn’t stop him from pressing on. “Anyways, it’s clear for everyone to see that he stood you up.”

“That!...”

“Hey Seonha, did I make you wait for long?” I said with a smile as I made my presence known.

Finally, Seonha took notice of me and visibly perked up. “Shihyung!” She exclaimed excitedly, skipping toward me.

I smiled as I lifted her with some effort and twirled her around. Seonha released a cute little yelp of surprise. “Sh- Shihyung! Can you stop doing that? It's embarrassing!”

She squirmed, fighting to extract herself from my hold. I relented at her protests and brought her down. “You’re unbelievable!” She chided, her face lighting up from embarrassment while pretending to smother some folds on her dress.

I chuckled. “Sorry but not sorry, I couldn’t help myself after I watched you running toward me with so much joy. I had to.” She pouted at my words, her mouth opening to say something. I carried on, switching to another subject. “Oh, it seems like we just ignored your friend Seonha. Are you going to introduce us?”

“Th–... That’s a little complicated… I don’t know them. I MEAN, WE DON’T EXACTLY KNOW EACH OTHER.”

An awkward look grew on their face at Seonha’s admission. I looked at them with fake exaggerated surprise. It was the same assertive rando that answer the un-ask question of ‘then who the fuck are you?’.

“There seems to be a massive misunderstanding–” ‘Oh you don’t tell’. I bit back the retort that threatened to spill out of my mouth. “–we were just checking on her and asking her if everything was alright, seeing that she seems to be standing here alone waiting for someone.”

“Yeah, that’s right. We were just showing her our concern. It’s ain’t a reason to treat us this rudely. At least we were here trying to help cheer her up.” Chimed in his friend.

Just what?

I looked questionably at Seonha, she shot me a confused look saying ‘I don’t know what he’s talking about’.

Alright then. However, before I could speak, his assertive friend elbowed him.

“K-kargh, hey! What was that for!?”

“Sorry for my friend, ahahaha, he means well. Please, enjoy your date, we won’t hold you back any longer from it.”

“He-hey! Don’t just drag me lik–”

“SHUT UP!” He hissed under his breath while harshly pulling his friend by his sleeve. “You’re causing a scene, just shut the fuck up, and let’s go.”

Effectively, some people, mostly families with small children, had clearly stopped to witness the ensuing altercation. I frowned in annoyance as I locked her hand with mine. We walked in silence, as we headed toward our movie theater.

“Sorry.” She mumbled while we were standing in line in front of the booth ticket.

“What are you apologizing for?”

“If it wasn’t for me, then this wouldn’t have happened. I should have just gone ahead to buy our tickets and wait for you near a food stand.”

I sighed, lightly bumping her shoulder. “Don’t be ridiculous. In what world what happened is your fault?”

“But!–”

“It was a rhetorical question,” I said dryly. “No buts. I guarantee you that it wouldn’t have changed anything. The same asshole would have just accosted you at the food stand. You’re just that gorgeous after all.”

Seonha’s face flared up, with a small pleased smile gracing her lips, she tucked her hair behind her ear. “Oh, really? If it’s like that, I guess it wouldn’t have maŧtered.”

I suppressed the urge to laugh at her trying to act coy. Instead, I hummed approvingly, “Yes,” and trailed off. “Besides…”

“Besides… ?”

“Besides, if there was something for you to apologize for, it wouldn't be that. I found the fact that you didn’t call me Oppa when you greeted me quite… disturbing.”

“What? It’s that again? I already told you I’m way older than you! You can’t expect I’ll call you Oppa in public! If my friends were aware of that, or God forbid my family, I’d die of shame.”

“You didn’t seem to have a problem calling me Oppa when I’m fucking you.”

Somewhat, her face became even redder than before. She hissed while wildly looking around us. “Shihyung! Are you crazy? Look where we are before saying things like that! Don't be so crass.”

I smirked, shrugging. “I don’t care though. If that's what it takes for you to call me Oppa. I don’t mind being seen as crazy.”

She slapped my arm. “Okay! Okay! You win! I will call you Oppa If you stop trying to embarrass me like this.”

“Heh. No promise on the embarrassing front, teasing you is so fun”

“What? Then what good does it do for me to keep calling you that?”

I snickered. “Look on the bright side, as long as you keep calling me Oppa, I won’t bring up that kind of subject randomly like that.”

Seonha pouted in response. “You’re unbelievable, why am I even considering dating you…”

Too easy.

“No. Don't say it. I don’t want to hear it.” She cut me off even before I managed to open my mouth.

I chuckled in amusement, while Seonha huffed.

Soon after, we were in front of the queue. We quickly found ourselves sitting side by side inside the theater after I bought our tickets.

The lighting inside the theater was dim. Only the illumination of the giant screen in front of us shed some luminosity in the room. We couldn’t see much past the two seats in front of us. The perfect venue and opportunity for some debauchery to take place.

Yet, I found myself so engrossed with the movie that I didn’t even bother trying anything. I very much wasn't alone in this thought. Beside me, Seonha was watching the movie with enthrallment. She was so captivated by what was happening on screen that the fact she was snuggling against me, didn’t seem to register in her brain.

Next time if I want to do untoward things in theaters, I need to make sure that the venue will be less crowded and the film boring’ I idly noted, as I hugged her deeper into my embrace.

3