The Beginning.
1.4k 10 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It laid there motionless in the endless void, it was massive, it was a stark contrast to the rest of the space around it. It was white, it glowed so bright that it seemed to light up much of the area around it.

Suddenly, it began to shrink, it shrank to the point where it seemed to be nothing but a spec of dust, It then stopped shrinking and began to expand and take shape. First thing to form was a human head however it was blank, then a neck was formed, and from the neck a torso was formed, and from the torso arms and legs were formed. All features were blank as if it were but a doll.

The being was still, it had no purpose. It felt like it should, so it made a purpose for itself, and that purpose was to create. It stretched out it’s palms and absorbed all the darkness that surrounded it and then from that darkness created other beings. These beings are later called the Outer Gods.

It then created the principles of existence and gave these principles to it’s creations and told them to spread them across existence, at the very end of it’s self imposed purpose it created color.

Then at the very end it decided to create a world for itself, it created a plane outside of existence and decided it would stay there until existence has moved forward and changed. 

 It slept for Eons.

[A/n-tell me what you think]

35