Fear Part 1
524 4 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Fear is an emotion all things have. No matter it be a wild animal or a human. Within the bodies of almost all animals there is a hormone called adrenaline, this hormone triggers what was named the flight or fight response. This hormone can be triggered in two main way, being scared or being under extreme stress. 

And the devils of Risers peerage have this hormone. They watched in silence as three of their members were killed, while they couldn’t call themselves family they all saw each other as at the very least friends. At first they weren’t all that worried for them, they weren’t truly dead, simply gone from this alternate space. Then they heard the stoic voice of Grayfia Lucifuge.

“Three of Lord Risers pawns, Eliminated”

In rating games there are two ways to say that a person is gone from the match, retired or Eliminated. Retired means that the person has received too much damage to continue fighting and was forced out of the area to recover. On the other hand eliminated means that the person was hit with an attack that instantly killed them. 

*BUM*    *BUM*   *BUM*   *BUM*

Their hearts were like drums, they were load and heavy. Their bodies reacted on their own and they began to run. They had no time to think, their bodies and minds were overwhelmed with fear.

*BUM*   *BUM*   *BUM*   *BUM*

They were like headless chickens, running around with no direction. And like headless chicken they all began to fall.

One by one they were picked off, they couldn’t fight back, they couldn’t resist. 

First to go, Burent.

#####

Burent was running for her life.

‘Why! Why! Why! Why is this happening to me!’ She thought while crying. She couldn’t understand how things turned out this way, the situation took a complete 180 turn and everything was in disarray.

As she continued to run she began to see a light ahead of her, it gave her hope. The light began to move towards her. She didn’t care, she didn’t think about how light began to move on its own, she began to smile, a big happy smile.

‘I’m saved!’ She thought in excitement. she touched the light. And with a smile on her face she erased.

#####

Rias watched on in fascination, she could hardly understand how someone could be so stupid. There is no exit to this place, only way to leave is to be teleported out. And they are devils, there won’t be a light at the end of the tunnel for them. 

‘Well, even if there was, my power erased her soul’ Rias thought idly.

She began to wonder who will be her next target. Riser had eleven peerage members remaining including himself.

Rias began to think about who she likes the least in what is left of Risers peerage.

Her next target was decided.

Risers Queen, Yubelluna.

[A/N :Ahahahahahahahhahaha, it is I the author here to deliver another chapter of this story, and I apologize with how long it took, after my exams I was told I was moving so I got caught up in doing that and a few other things… I will try to release chapters more frequently from here on]

18