This means…anything
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

/////////////////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

In the dark room, with only a lid candle next to the bed, the newlyweds cuddled with each other, and no single thread was on them as they were in their slumber. Once Lisa's eyes fluttered open slightly, her bright yellow eyes fixed on Akira's face, her wondering mind down to her thoughts. Her cybernetic heartbeats synchronized with Akira's.

In this sweetness under the darkness with only light that hope won't fade, it is blown off by the wind from the window. Lisa began to hug closer, covering her face on Akira's chest, and fear ran down her spine. She only felt comfort affection and trust when Akira was near her. She never thought of anything or anyone except him. Her instinct sticks to him only. 

Akira slightly awake, saw Lisa in her vulnerable situation, he caressed her head to calm her down. "It's okay, the candle went dark," he said.

Lisa's eyes fixed on his eyes, showing her vulnerable look and craving for affection. Akira firmly grabs her right hand, kisses her palm, and moves it to the candle. He silently murmured the chants as he put her hand to the candle and lids on. Lisa was fascinated with the miracle of it. Her face looks towards him with an admiring smile. "Teach me, dear," she said.

Akira snuffed her head as a sign of approval. Lisa then smooches his neck as a gratitude for letting him teach her what to do. 

Soon, her vision struck with a few sceneries, making her freak out with pain in her head. She soon screams hysterically, as her vision seems real and true. Her high-pitched almost being heard in the House. The pain and hysteria made her tears drain out from her eyes, drenched almost around her face, and run down to her cheek as the pain keeps embraced. 

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\//////////////////

From her quick vision, as she opened her eyes, while against Takeru, she realized something that foreshadows her life, and why Akira thinks she's important to him. Soon, Takeru found the opportunity to push her back, and he kicked her off.

As she tried to stand up, the same agony reappeared in her head. She tries to hold it up but it seems it's about to blow. Takeru, walks towards her with a chuckle, watching her in pain. Her high-pitched were now more ear-rape someone heard, and almost no one would ever hear this harsh scream enter into their mind.

"Lisa...Lisa...Lisa..."

"Don't you ever call me like you call my husband!!!" she ragely said.

"Why not? You're his wife after all. Your blood, your flesh, your kin, your Sedai, will soon end right here, starting with your self-destructive brain," he said.

"What do you mean?" her tone of voice shifted to a calm more relaxed way. Takeru suddenly stopped chuckling, and his eyes stared at her once more, saw her hair with a combination of white and red, and yellow. Her eyes then move and fix on him, with continuous transiting color. "Who are you, Elden Apostle?" she said like she was new. Her cybernetic spreads wider, and her angel aura is twice as strong as anyone. 

"MAMA!!" Amelia shouts from afar.

The entity soon looks at Amelia and doesn't recognize her. "Mama?"

Amelia saw her mother with the sudden change yet hoped her mother recognized her daughter.

"That's not Lisa," Melissa said. "It's Elyssa,"

Elyssa floats above, with cinders flying along her like a phoenix. As she's above, flames spread out largely, one blade she raises, and as it swings down, an enormous air slash aims at Takeru. As it lands down, the permanently burns the ground and keeps flaming.

The Queen, Tomioka, and Melissa go for shelter to protect against this destruction, while Mika and Amelia stand in the same place, witnessing both entities clash.

The skies become a blood-like red, Takeru mumbles the chant and self-heals. In the meantime, a hundred legions run toward someone who is still in their territory. The remaining citizens become the livestock to them as they slaughter them on a large scale. 

Max and Melania on the other hand have to work harder on purging the legions while protecting Anita of which her soul is on the tip. Her heartbeat goes slower and slower, and her eyes turn pale. "Max!!!" Melania shouts.

"WHAT!?"

"I don't think...Anita would..."

-----4e 6f 20 68 6f 70 65-----

(Anita's POV)

"Ã̸͚̖͗n̷͕͂͘i̵͚̲̚ṱ̴͎̀̾a̷̖̭̎͋ ̸̧̈ẃ̴̱̺͘ő̷̘u̶͍̐̒l̶͇̏̀d̴̙̒͐ ̷̖̆d̸͚̄̈́i̷̳̥̐e̷̡̎͜.."

"T̵̢̯̦̀H̸̰̓Ḙ̴͉̍̕Ṇ̸̬̣̔ ̴̯̺͎̅̓͝D̷̖̄̓O̵̝̞̝͐ ̷̭͉͇͂̋͒S̶̜̯̋̕Ǒ̴͙̝̄͝M̷̼̔́̇Ẽ̵̪͌̕T̵̯̬̀Ḩ̶͆͆̊I̷̙̟̋N̵̞̱̺̒͊G̴̞̳̑!̴̘̹̇̇͘͜!̷̮̹̗̀̋͒"

Anita seems to not understand a single word from both of them. All she can do is just breathe slowly and chant slowly. Soon, she closes her eyes, and as she does it, her soul suddenly floats around the air.

She was surprised at herself flying around, she looked at her transparent hand and tried to touch her body. She can still feel it, yet it's like touching a glass. She was trying to speak to Melania, yet she couldn't hear her. And unfortunately, she can't hear them as well. Except for one voice, one sound, lifted Anita's hope. As she searches it, it's a sound of breath, and it's in between heavy and light breath.

As she flew towards it, she saw a great horror as the city was slowly crumbled down by a bunch of legions, some women and children died horribly, and some of them died from **** or even worse than being decapitated. She almost vomits, her tears draining down from her eyes as she sees the innocent's grief. A massive culling made the city turn into the largest graves. 

As she lands on the ground, witnessing a million corpses, her chest feels heavy, her soul convulses and her mind is distorted.  Her emotions burst out as she screams out loud,  as she shares the corpse's pain and agony. 

But everything subsided as she heard again, a soft yet heavy breath, oddly made her feel a bit calm.

She keeps following the breath, not looking at the dead, and soon she finds both entities, one is in the air, dark with multiple wings, and one is on the ground, a light who wields the blades. She soon walks towards it and finds out the light is Takeru. Her rage suddenly rises for no reason, her instinct shows that her blood boiled in temper. Then, she started to chant faster and harsher, as her hatred kept rising to the tip of her hair. 

"Tlhsashu kjakhul shukhur fhuhgur lukh a U ma shirha hasanata fa...." then she paused a bit and soon continued more harshly. "Ť̷͓̏͛l̷̯͎͂̎͝h̷͍̭͐͒̈s̶̢̠̜̄͛̓͝͝a̴̤̙͓̎s̶̢̬͙͓͑͛̕h̶͇̙̰̤̗́͝ű̴̝̤̜͎̻̃ ̸͋̍͜k̵̡̺͎̳̑́͒j̶̢̝͑́́̈́ͅa̷͈͐̿̓k̷̦̀̈́͆̚ḩ̶̝̜̘͎̈́̽̀͐͋ȕ̴̻̠l̸̢̨̫̗̹̔ ̵̝͕̬͕̤̈́̽s̴͎̳̅̓̉͝h̶̢̘͚̻̀ṵ̷͍́k̷̡̟̮̜̄̽̐̀ḥ̷̮̪̈́ͅu̸̡̎̔̅̓͆r̵̯͔̓ ̸͕̰̝̀̋f̶̡͎͊͋́̐͘ĥ̷̢͕̩̰̎̉̿ư̷̙͔͈̱̼̿ḩ̵̨̥͉̫͂͠͝ǧ̴̡̤̩̹̭̓u̸̧͍̣̱̅͂r̶͍̯̦͛̑̐̾͘ ̷̧͓̩̄̑l̸̘͚̆̔͌u̵͈̖͑͋͌͑̇͜k̶̨̛̘̦͎̔̂ḧ̷̖̮͎́ ̶͔̳̇́̌̒͐å̶̗̘͋̇͜ ̷̛̻Ų̴̮͉̇̅̓͑͝ ̷̧͚̫̄̀̅̚͠m̴̬̱̯͓̐̀͂͝ą̵̥͖͉̾͋ ̵͕̈́̄ś̶̳̕ḩ̴̩̺̯́̃̉̇͒i̵͔̫̲̤͚͛̀r̷̙͆h̵̫͚̞̥̿̃̉͋͠a̴̬̒͗̂̆ ̸̼͔̣̞̔̑͋ḫ̸͊̅a̶̠̗̭̲͗̊͝s̷͉͔͈̔͐̇̚͝á̸̺̲̒ṉ̵̙̀a̶̞̘̞̓̈̽̔t̷͇͕͍̐̀̈́̒̚͜a̷͙̥̖̺̒̈́̒ ̴̮̫̅f̶̦͆̑͊a̸̭̗̅͒͌́͠ ̸̩͇͖͕̄̅!!!"

(CURSE UNDER THE HEAVENS AND HELL, DIE YOU DEMON!!)

Her body glows thick red, as she chants like fire lurking on Takeru's soul.

-4d617962 65207468 65726520 69732068 6f7065-

Takeru felt the sudden muscle twitches as he felt some anomaly reactions, somewhere nearby. His lips stretched, darkly smiled as he felt the presence of a threat. His eyes soon fixed onto Elyssa's bright red fiery eyes with multiple wings. Yet something was changing. It felt like someone was standing close to her.

Elyssa on the other hand, witnessed her daughter, Anita, chant harshly in front of Takeru. She tilts her head with admiration. "Our daughter does have yourself...Lisa...." she said with a small smile. 

Soon, Elyssa splits her persona in half for Lisa to see. Her right yellow eye filled up with tears, and her lips slightly stretched into a smile, felt the proudness for her daughter. "Sedai," she said.

The legions, orcs, and goblins suddenly felt the attraction, they ran towards it. Almost all of them gather to the attractions they feel and aim to Takeru.

Meanwhile, Mika and Amelia dodged a large hoard, yet as they were readied to face them, they realized they weren't their target. Instead, they head to Takeru. "What's going on?" said Amelia.

Mika shrugs with no clue about what is happening. Aurora appears at Amelia's back and instant whispers into her ears. "Elaiyara u...shakhsh," Aurora said.

Amelia is confused about what she's actually said. But then, Aurora keeps insisting on making Amelia understand what she's trying to say. She repeats and repeats it, and repeats the same words, over and over again. Soon, Amelia closes her ears, as it becomes annoying to her. Aurora turns Amelia's head to the dead body without a head and gestures to it. "Shaksh...so..." 

Amelia's eyes widened, tears welled up, and her heart dropped, recognized the dead body that slowly disappeared in ash and cinders, yet the head had not been found, but she knew who it was. Someone who doesn't mean to be dead. "Pa...pa?" Her knees fell to the ground, her shocked face still there, and her hands shook violently. 

Slowly, her grief upon her father's death, her hands searched for something sharp. Mika starts to worry about Amelia's odd act. Mika turns around to the Queen, Tomioka, and Melissa, they also act weirdly and might harm themself. Mika thought to herself, how do they react to someone important to them?

0