Prologue
69 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

  "Where am I?" said a young girl, with beautiful red blossom hair yellow goldish eyes staring at the ceiling, a golden floral tattoo near her right eye, and her thin lips biting. Gazing around the medical room, a woman comes in, looks like her but is more mature and wears a golden choker on her neck.

    "Lisa, you've awake," she said.

    Lisa, blurred a bit like she doesn't remember anything yet. "Who are you?"

    "It's me, you're sister." She said.

    "Lisa...Kaneki?" she quietly said. Lisa Kaneki chuckles and nods.

    "Yes, but that's my virtual name. My real name is Melania Fujiwara."

    Lisa grinned and her confusion slowly fade. "Do you remember anything?" Melania said.

    "A bit. And, what do you mean by 'Virtual'"

    "I guess you need someone that can explain more about it" after she said this, a man, with white shiny hair, teeth like canines, red blazing eyes, and a similar tattoo to Lisa's.

    As she looked at him, one name she never forgets in her mind. "Akira?"

    "How's your condition?" Akira said.

    "What's happened to the others?" Lisa asked. Her face turns to sorrow. She stands up as Melania goes to her to tell her to take some rest. Yet she refuses to. She asked him again a lot of million words. "Where is our daughter?!" suddenly she spoke it.

    "Akira, just says something," Melania said.

    "You want to know about her?" Akira said.

    "Don't say it like that." 

    Soon after, Lisa goes to him, hugs him, and begs to know at least one. Akira just stares at her and didn't emotionally reply. Then, a young girl runs in and climbs on Akira, and holds his head while casting a spell to heal his sanity, making him fall asleep. "Sorry, mama. I'm a bit busy" she said.

    "Hinata!" Lisa hugs her lost daughter after the late event they faced. Both of them shed tears a long while after they got separated. "Are you okay, my sweet fire loom?" Lisa said. Hinata wipes her tears and replies that she's fine.

    "Don't worry about your husband. It's a normal thing to us" Melania said as Lisa gazed at Akira.

    "Since when he got himself like that?" Lisa said.

    "Let's just say, he found his little brother"

    She became more confused and as Hinata explains, "His little brother, Takeru did this all to us. And you're are included"

    Not long after, Lisa's eye turns red slowly and some embers flow around her skin. "What did he do to me?" she said.

    "There's nothing to be knowing it. Or you'll be like me" Akira enunciate. Lisa looks at Akira with his left eye turned yellow, and she slowly cooled down her anger. "Take a few more breaths. You're not ready to stand up."

    "Don't worry, mama. I'm here. Just lay down a bit for a while." Hinata said.

    After everything cooled, Akira goes out with two girls that are similar to him. "Who are they outside?" Lisa said.

    "Next to papa, short hair with her eyes folded is my aunt, his cousin," she said.

    "And the other one?"

    "My... My sister, and your stepdaughter." Hinata hesitate.

    "Stepdaughter?" she said. Lisa tries to remember but failed. She didn't recognize her own family identity except for Hinata, Lisa Kaneki which is Melania Fujiwara, and Akira.

--------------------------------π--------------------------------

    In the middle of the rain, under a lonely tree's root where it fits two individuals, Akira sat underneath, humming his Czech rhythm, at the age of Jan Zizka, the song has been written for a spirit of a warrior. It's also his late sister's song that always brings them to victories and believing their religion.

    He stared at the clouds, falling to the land,  Akira remember something when all of his family...die. He lives more than a hundred years, and he suffered from it. Blood, fire, steel, and corpses of his kind, r*pe, kill, and finally buried alive, hiding the dark truth under the soil.

    As he saw his sister, his mother, and others, burn alive inside the flaming house. They scream and their skin, devoured by hungry fires,

    "Papa, you good?" Hinata said as Akira's eye drops off.

    "I'm fine," he said with a normal tone.

    "Then? Your tears?"

    "Rain's droplet."

    "I see." Hinata goes right next to him and hugged him. "We did it."

    "Not yet," He says however with an intense tone.

    She looked at him with a shocked look. "What do you mean by 'Not yet '?"

    "Takeru, I can still feel it," Akira said. Then, his necklace glows in red. The aura got stronger than mainly.

    "Papa? Don't," she warned.

    "I'm still stable. It's just my heartbeats."

    "Yeah, right."

    Soon, both of them sitting in, waiting for the rain to stop. She hugs him next to him and closes her eyes. Akira however, continues his humming.

--------------------------------π--------------------------------

    "Akira... Akira... Akira."  The voice keeps ringing in his ears. He open his eye slowly and Max Fujiwara, Lisa's brother, stared at him hugging his daughter.

    "5;57 pm," Max said.

    "Not necessary."

    Max told him to go back, but one thing he should know is that Hinata is still in her beautiful dream. So, Akira carries her and goes home.

    Meanwhile, Amelia, an augmented human, feeds a child with some baby porridge joyfully. Like mother and child. "Amelia, where's your father?" a woman to the child said.

    "He sometimes meditates at his spot. It's normal for him." She said.

    Then, the door opened and Akira, Hinata, and Max arrived. "That's pretty long, papa," Amelia said.

    "Max alarmed me at the last minute." He said.

    After a few hours, a mother paid the payment and take their leave with her child. "$20. That's enough." She said.

    "Enough?" Akira said.

    "Don't worry papa. I saved a bit of a coin."

    "For a coin toss to your marriage" Max sarcasm.

    "Shut the f*ck up, Max!"

    Soon, Hinata wakes up, watching Max and Amelia quarrel with each other. "Heh." She smirk, yet after watching her father, the resentfulness prevailed. "F*c..."

0