Eclipse (2)
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Eclipse swings her scythe at Akira, but she couldn't cut him because of his empowered berserk, his body turned ashes like a phoenix and reformed as a body again, flies to her, with his right hand pulled back for a hard punch. Unfortunately, Eclipse grabs his hand, swings her scythe, and cuts off his other hand. As he lands, "EXARA!!!" he screams, making the twin reacts to it. He keeps saying it until he choked on his own blood.

Eclipse goes on him, with all the tentacles appearing, and holds him on the ground. She spits blood on her hands and offers her blood to Akira with just a drop of blood.

////////////////////////////0\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

In the depths of the abyss, fires are the only thing that survived, the ruins of the great city. A young girl, runs as fast as lightning, finding food for her family, even just a pinch of breadcrumbs. She does that every day, more like a daily basis. Her parents told her to stop because it's dangerous, but she can't stop ignoring it to help them to live and survive.

One day, a band of mercenaries appeared. Everyone hid themselves from getting killed by them. The girl and her family stayed under the bunker for a few days. Unfortunately, there's no sign of the mercenaries leaving the area. "Kyoko, don't go out," her brother said.

"Then who's gonna feed us? I can't just wait for the mercenaries to leave for too long," Kyoko said. She goes out, carrying a knife and a bag. She quietly searched for food without the mercenaries' consent. 

As she walks, she felt that someone is following her. Kyoko turns her head, and it was no one there. So she walks faster into the valley and it was dark. Her family was so worried because she didn't return for two hours. Her mother forced herself to find her child, but her husband halted her. "I WANT MY DAUGHTER BACK!!" her mother said.

Her husband calms her down by hugging her and caress. "Don't worry dear, even though she is not my biological daughter, I have to find. Just stay tight," he said.

As he goes out, he searched for her as quickly as possible because, at night, the band is nocturnal. He brought M1911 pistol as he collided with them. In a short time, he heard screaming in the abyss valley. "Ḥ̷̡̛͚̝͉͉̰̍̉̆̀́́̈́̃͋Ë̷̢͖̗̤̦͔͕̩̪̙͓̩̜̟̎͂͐̐̈͛͗̈́̿̒̀͜L̷̢̡̛̥̗͚͔͓͈͔̞̘̏͌̉̐̍̆͂̿̾͆͌̋̚͜͜͠P̴̱̹̥̹͍͉̗̲̮͛̾͐̇̏͂͠," 

As he goes through the darkness, he saw ten naked men gathering around, white and red liquid on the ground drooling to his feet. And as he stares closely, his daughter, Kyoko, r*ped in the middle of the silent darkness. The men keeps forcing her to shut up, strangled her, and punched her belly. What's even worse is that she is just 16 years old. 

The father goes back in fear, his body trembles, and his eyes shake. He ran away as Kyoko saw her father, with dead eyes. He hides behind the large garbage can and cries. And then, from far away, he found his family got killed and tortured. The intestine hangs, their head decapitated, and he found his wife slowly dying on the rope while getting m*lested.

After a long time of suffering, he saw someone, in black armor, wielding both blades with fire. "Akira..." he said. 

Akira killed all the mercenaries by cutting like minced meat. The father's hope finally regains, but after that turns in vain, as he didn't know that Akira is in Berserk mode. Not only the mercenaries he killed but even his people and even his family. Soon, Akira found the father, and he runs forward. The father plead for a spare but finally, his head was spared.

After the devastating attack, he (Akira) saw Kyoko, laying down. "help..." she quietly said.

Akira goes near her, kneels, takes out a dagger and cuts his hand. Then as his blood drips, he gives his blood to her, letting Kyoko drink it. Soon, she slowly closed her eyes and died. 

Akira soon carries her to the safest place, the ocean. He wrapped her properly and drowned her body in the water. "This place will be your tomb," Akira said.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\0///////////////////////////////

"Akira...Akira, you offer me death, so I offer your death," Eclipse said.

"So the ocean has receded evenly,"

"You kill me when I need help. And now I will make sure that you will never take your breath forever," Her tentacles forced Akira to open his mouth to drink her blood.

"Eclipse...what's the purpose I offer to drink my blood?" Akira asked.

"YOU DIDN'T SAVE ME, YOU LET ME DIE!!!"

Tomioka and Anastasia awakened again and saw the hell-like surroundings. "What just happened?" said Tomioka, when suddenly chains tied his neck and dragged him. 

"TOMIOKA!!" Anastasia shouts.

"F****CK!!!"

Eclipse intensely stared at him full of loathing, but Akira was calm. "Have you ever felt the pain after you drink my blood?" Akira said.

"Shut up,"

"Have you suffered after your death?"

"SHUT THE HELL UP!"

"Have you felt fear, disgrace..."

"SHUT UUPPPPPP!!"

"Have you seen Death, smiling at you after your demise?"

Soon, Eclipse stopped moving. She stops replying, her tentacles stop moving. She is completely frozen. "Why are you asking me that?"

"Because he's been waiting for you for so long," he said. "That scythe, is it from him?" 

Then her eyes turn to the watery glass. The hair falls off gradually until her beautiful face is revealed, showing her depressing face. "How do you know?" she whispered.

"He's been taking care of you since you were born,"

"But, he is an Angel of Death, he can't be my..."

"Wrong, he is the Angel of Life,"

After that, she goes back, looking at herself with all her regrets. "But, I have become Elden Apostle,  just to get my vengeance, " she said, and then she took her scythe and looked at it. She realized there was a name written on the blade, 'Karlel'.

"Father?" she said, and soon the scythe glows.

"What's wrong, Octopus?" said Takeru while avoiding Max and Melania's offense.

"Jane... I would like to recede," said Kyoko Eclipse.

All of the Goblins and Orcs glanced at her and charged. "Akira... I'm sorry for my understanding...and thanks for saving me, once more," 

As Akira lay down, witnessing her, Eclipse holds the Scythe in both hands and swings it like a tornado, creating black fireballs, and destroying all of the beasts. Takeru has no choice but to retreat from it. He teleported himself and vanished. Max and Melania get Akira and escape with Tomioka and Anastasia. "Tomioka!!! Do your thing!!" said Max said. Then Tomioka created a large portal to escape, and fortunately, they did.

"Father, I am coming for you," Eclipse said. At that, she saw her father from above, caressing her hair full of ardor. Finally, she explodes, making the first wave, where the 1/12 human race disappeared in ash. And the earth's surface is left with a massive hole.

------------------------------------π-------------------------------

"Father... Is that you?"

"You here, come, you have been sleeping long enough," Karlel said to his daughter. She immediately rushes to him and hugs him tightly, crying like a child. "You have been the most powerful bee I could ever have,"

0