OXIRI VAKT
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The sound of rumble, from afar up the hill, Melissa witnessing the massacre upon a city-like fire lurking on the land. The moaning, the screeching, and the sorrow, the city is now known as myth, vanish that only known as legend. "The impact has begun, Melissa," said Marika as she emerged from her mind and body, sculpting herself like Melissa.
  "Yes, I know, Eldaiya," Melissa said. "I know."
  "Melissa!!" Anastasia Itta arrived with blood around her body, and her slit mouth wound opened. "There's no hope to save them anymore. They are too vicious," Her face was full of sorrow, only hoping the civilians would survive if they arrived earlier. Now it's like a fire demonizing the grass in a larger area.
  Soon, a phone call rings, as Anastasia raises it, it's Max. Both of them exchanged numbers before, so they called each other if there was an an emergency. "Melissa, it's Akira's relatives,"
"Max? You mean, his son?"
"Huh?" Anastasia suddenly stunned with instant confusion. "Max is Akira's son? If that's so, Melania as well?"
"I shouldn't told you this. I should've not," Melissa said.
  Anastasia goes closer intensively, stomping her feet with every step, inside full of anger, her eyes raging with  Melissa's statement. "Tell me you're lying." 
  Melissa stays the same calm expression. She raises her hand, touching Anastasia's slitted mouth, and tells her, "Flames might burn out, but it won't be that simple, and we're outnumbered by them." Anastasia begins to cry and kneels off with a heavy heart, letting the torture go on.
"The women...the children... the innocence... I can still hear them...mourning...screaming..," 
As Melissa glanced at the massacre, almost all the survivors...didn't survive. 
  Soon, Melissa took Anastasia's phone, looking at the phone call. Then she answers, and then large sparkles rain down on them, shining brighter and brighter, and soon they disappear to the venue, where Max stands in front of them. He is shocked as Anastasia sits while tightly hugging Melissa's leg with tears on her face and pale. "What's going on? What's just made her like that?" said Max.
  "No time to ask me why. We need to go now," Melissa ordered.
  Then Hinata, Emilia, and Hanna go to Melissa and hug her because they are worried about her safety. "Where's Tomioka?" said Hinata. But then, Melissa didn't answer and ignored it.
  After that Mika approached her, and saw her injuries and blood around, making her ask if she was okay. "WOULD YOU GUYS STOP ASKING ME ANYMORE??!!" Melissa cried. "Just...please...don't ask me more..." she said and walked away. The others follow her, and as Melania hears Melissa, the tears drop from her face, holding the sorrow she hides behind her stoic face. She has seen the devastation more than what she saw, except the recent where both Anastasia and herself stood, she experienced even worse than her PTSD.
-----------------$#-------------------------

As Satoshi tries to get away from Takeru, he hides everywhere. But he can't because Takeru's ambiance is everywhere. Satoshi can hear him like he's nearby. Also, he needs to help Lisa take down Mikael and help Akira goes back to his sense.

As he hides in the dark room, he takes a rest, trying to catch his breath. "Alirion...Alirion..."

"Damnit, I can stay here for longer," Satoshi said. As soon as he goes out, the book suddenly pulls him back. He begins confused about it. "What the f**k," He checked the surrounding and nothing nearby. Just a bunch of tools and books around him.

As he attempted to go out again, the book pulled him again. He checked again and no one was with him.
Then, as he looks at the book, it slowly shines with gradient red and black inside of the pages, and it's just a page. As he opened up, he saw something, the words that many things would change. The Beauty of the Art of Magic gives many meanings and once it is re-read again, the meaning will change.
As Satoshi heard the ambiance, he quickly turned the pages to the gradient, while the build crumbled down as Lisa and Akira against Mikael in the air. He stays still as the falls on him, and as he finds one page comes with raw ambiance, the time stops, sparkles rise and the surrounding slowly turns to cinders.
As Satoshi read it, it is very clear, the words are not confusing. As he re-read again, he found out that the meaning of it differed as he read multiple times. Finally, his eyes suddenly show a vision. Ways of Killing, Ways of Apostle, Skin Torn, and finally, The Cinders.

  "The Cinders?" he thought. As he kept reading it, the vision ran and saw the three individuals. Each of them fights each other, but there will be one who falls, and that is the one who fell to a person who wished to be like just like the one who fell. "Is it really happening right now?" 

He looks at the sky, witnessing the chaos, breaking the sky like shatters, and soon realizes that Lisa is performing the Cinder without her consciousness. And as soon as he collaborated with his vision, he was flabbergasted by what he saw. With all the kicks and the forces, every swirling movement, every air attack, he said, "It's a match," as he went down in fear. Because when he read the book, The Cinders will cost a lot of lives and if it is not done properly, the person will die. "I should help her. She wouldn't know what's going on,"

  As he goes out, he clashes with Takeru, with a big pale face with a creepy smile. "I have found you..." said Takeru.

  As Satoshi wanted to escape from him, the book helped him teleport to farther areas. Then, he heard the female voice coming from the book itself. "Help...her," it states. It consistently said the same word, mentioning to Lisa. And as he needed to help Lisa and Akira from killing each other, he also thought about Takeru's presence. He couldn't feel right why Takeru was after the book, at the same time, he witnessed the city slowly becoming like wildfire demon.

------------------------------------------------------------

0