Use Less
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Have you know, my brother," said Takeru with a sinister smile. "Your own wife is going to kill you to kill me?"

Akira kept himself silent as his anger sealed his words just by staring at him. Gradually, around his ambiance, tiny sparks one by one, indeed became fireworks around him. Instead of listening to Takeru saying the same chant, he made his own chant that he has made. 
As Akira attempts to open his mouth, Takeru begins to attack him by deploying an air attack. Akira then uses his sparks as his shield. He can't chant his words as Takeru suddenly attacks him. His outrageous blitz continuously makes him limiting his movement. As he tries to hold his stand, Takeru shockingly claps his hand and makes Akira stunned. As Takeru claps his hand harder, Akira's heart suddenly stops for a few seconds, and faints, and soon he comes back alive. He has nowhere to try as Takeru aims at him just from the inside.
--------
"Ali...rion...Ali...rion..." Lisa chanted.
"Mama... stop that...(cough) stop..." her daughter said.
Kazumi sits in front of Lisa and examines her while she's not conscious and her eyes open. Her eye color keeps changing colors. "She's a beacon of Takeru's. She can't control herself when Takeru is around nearby," he said as he saw Lisa's tears of struggle.
"What are we gonn-"
"Call out your other mother," he said.
"Which one?"
"How many does your mother have?"
"I only have...I only... I don't know..." she said.
Kazumi has no time for emotions so he forces her to call out someone that she knows inside of Lisa. This has made her cry out, saying that she only has one and her alone. When Kazumi pulled his gun out and pointed at her, she started to be startled, nervous, and anxious. Soon, Aurora comes out to protect her from Kazumi. "Don't ever hurt Eldaiya," she said.
Kazumi is annoyed with Aurora's appearance, and soon her make she tortures her with Herzt's mind and glitches her out in pain. "STOP!! PLEASE STOPP!!!" Amelia screamed.
"CALL HER OUT GOD DAMMIT!!" Kazumi said. "Or she will die," he pointed his gun at Lisa after that. Suddenly his gun completely turns to dust.
As Kazumi realized it, looking at his hand full of specks of dust, he saw Lisa disappear. He heard her voice nearby, like it gets closer to him but it's hard for him to find her. And as he looked at Amelia, she also disappeared. Kazumi immediately searched for both of them.
--------------------
"Mama... don't force yourself," Amelia said.
Lisa barely hurried while carrying Amelia, trying to not get involved with the chaos and not get caught by Legions. But ironically as Lisa and Amelia tried not to, their movement was like scraped iron, and it's too obvious for them to be exposed.
Then, the legion's screeches from afar, Lisa assumed they saw them. But she still moves and hardly hopes that she can help her daughter out safely.
"Mama, please, I can walk by myself," Amelia said.
"Your leg has malfunctioned, your mobility is also limited, so let me help you, dear," Lisa said. She said strugglingly as she continuously chanted the same mantra. It also weakened her ability.
"Mama, please, you're not strong enough to..."
Suddenly Lisa put Amelia down hard. "DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!!!" she shouted to her daughter. Her anger made a few sparks around her. "I'M TRYING MY BEST TO DO SOMETHING WHAT'S GOOD!!" Her eye colors changed every time her anger increased. 
For that, as Lisa's intense eyes pointed at her daughter, her rage slowly cooled as she saw her daughter's tears draining from her face and began to cry. For the guilt of her self-awareness, she tried to apologize to her but Amelia refused. Instead, Amelia forced her to not see her and let her become the Apostle that Lisa desired. "Go on, mama. Go on."
Lisa was stunned by her words, watching her leave with broken legs. Her heart breaks gradually every step her daughter takes. Her hands start to shake as the guilt overwhelms her. Then her mind suddenly glitches, her hair and eyes keep altering, and as she glances at Amelia, seeing her as a young cute daughter from the past, disappears in fading ash.
"Your purpose is not to be a good mother, but a r*t*rding motherf**ker," a sentence from her past when she was just a young girl. "You supposed to be one of our lab rats," 
All of her nightmarish memories surround her, she developed a pistol, and then she looked at it full of guilt. She puts it in her mouth and gradually pulls the trigger. Finally, it perfectly penetrates her back, and she lay down full of blood around her mouth and head. Sadly, she didn't die. Those wounds healed instantly, making her feel the explicit pain she had. She became very upset as she still felt the suffering as she still chanted the same words. She continues to take the gun and shoots herself once more.
------------------
As Satoshi searched for Akira, he decided to rest at the hidden places to check out the book's content. And as he realizes after reading it, there's suspicious content written in a different language. He can't recognize it. He turned the page and found out that every page had altered language and slang that looked gibberish. "What just happened to this book?" he said to himself. And as he keeps scanning every page of the book, none of it makes him understand. As he closes the book and looks at the cover, it's different than what he holds. He begins to freak out and searches for the book but realizes he saw hundreds of Legion outside. He has no choice but to be with Akira. 
Then, as he walked passed the band of legions, he suddenly felt the phone vibrate inside his pocket. And as he picks up, it was Mika who called him a dozen times. Soon, it vibrates again.
------------------------------------------------------------------

0