She a thot now
187 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As Travis watched Cha Hyun-jun slowly approach he couldn't help but wonder what made her do this. He had pretty much sealed all his power since they were too much for him. Well not him but the people around him. Especially his sex power. If Travis ever used that on these normal girls they would get reduced to atoms. Which is not what any of us want. 

Moving on from his powers, Travis placed his hand on her face and pushed it away. These days Travis acted like a your average Japanese harem protagonist. With an excuse of course which was explained many times before. So he was gonna do this until he get the girl in love with him, right now she was only moved by them mood. Jeong Yun-hui liked Travis but she wasn't fully in love with him and he didn't want that. Sure he's gonna let her grab his cock since he didn't care very much, he also gets to fondle her boobs and ass so I guess it's 50/50 in his pov. 

" What are you trying to do." Travis asked in a teasing tone. She blushed and released why she was about to do. " Oh nothing I was just trying to see my mom on the other side. I mean you're blocking my view" She said.

Travis nodded and removed his hand from her face. " Okay It's pretty late right now so I'm gonna take my leave. It was nice having dinner with y'all and I hope that we can do this again" He said and got up. Travis looked at the camera and winked at it since he knew Cha Chan-Yeol was watching them. Well it makes life easier with the Cucking process since bro was will to watch. 

He left and got inside his car. Travis drove back home where he took a shower and slept. Since he had eaten already he did not have to make anything this time.

The next day. Honestly at this point in time Travis had no reason to continue with the mission since he already got the business influence , he was sure that he was the most wealthiest person here even without the shares. Well he enjoyed playing around with this so Travis wasn't gonna stop anytime soon. There's alot of time before the mission so Travis had to create some goons that would try to rob the place. They all wore black and had hugest guns. He made them into smaller figures and put them in his pocket dimension. He could create an inventory but he didn't feel like it. 

' Since I got the rest of the day off I should go see my lovely Chu QingYin. ' Travis thought. 

Today he wasn't gonna take the car since it was a drag. He just blitzed there and entered the building. He could sense Chu QingYin in the building. He quickly blitzed to the her office door and knocked. She said to come in and that's what he did. 

Chu QingYin was frozen when seeing Travis walk in. She had forgotten that he was threatening her. This was due to their conversations on text which always made her happy so some reason. 

He walked to her side and grabbed her shoulders gently. " It's been a while since I've seen you Ms. Chu. I've missed you so much " He said as he massaged her. She moaned from the great feeling he was giving her. 

" How about I sit down while you stand. I Mean how can the servant sit while the master stands. That's absurd. " Honestly Travis was putting on this noble type persona just to make the situation not boring.  

She stood up and let him sit down. Travis placed her on his lap with her front facing him. He grabbed her ass tightly , spreading her cheeks apart. She hid her face behind him , since she now had the face of a woman in pleasure Chu QingYin did not want Travis to see her. Well no problem since he could hear her cute moans. 

For some reason Chu QingYin didn't feel bad about what was happening. Yesterday she had went to the family gathering and couldn't come to work. During that time she could only think of Travis's touch and how good it made her feel. Since then she had fantasies of Travis ravaging her hard and that made her excited to see him. When Travis asked for some nudes she sent them to him because she wanted to reveal herself to Travis. Well I don't how many kinks this bitch got but it's alot.

So right now Chu QingYin felt happy to be sitting with Travis like this. Qin Li was honestly ignoring her these days and she honestly didn't care. She was more focused on getting to see Travis everyday. Sadly ya Boi don't go to work daily. 

While Travis was enjoying the great feeling of her booty he heard some footsteps coming to this office. He honestly knew who it was but wanted to surprise Qin Li. 

The sound of the door getting knocked woke her up from the beautiful dream she had. She quickly went down his knees and hid there. Good thing the table had no opening. Travis said they could enter and she opened the door. Who was it you ask well it was it was the mayor's daughter Liu Wan. She was surprised to see Travis sitting there. She quickly raised her smile and walked over to the chair and sat down.

" Its nice to see you again " She said in a happy tone. " Yeah it is. I honestly thought you would come visit me" Travis answered. 

" Ohh It's not that, I was just busy with my father recently recovered from his sickness. But today I came here hoping to see the Ceo. We had an appointment " She said and took some papers out.

" Well I was appointed as the temporal Ceo here. So anything you want to speak about you can say it to me" this was straight ass lie but we all know that. 

Chu QingYin who was under the desk was looking at his cock in curious eyes. She had fantasized about it but had never actually seen it. So she placed her hand on his cock and started to feel it. Well was surprised but didn't show it.

' Damn she's really wants the D huh' he thought. So Travis took his pants off without it being visible to Liu Wan. Seeing the bulge on his draws she was shocked by his Size. She had imagined it to be quite small in mind but she wasn't gonna tell Travis that. Even though she had grabbed it before she had only touched his head and she thought that was all he had. If Travis heard this he would be pissed a little and break her. In a sexual way of course. Grabbing his cock and rubbing it, she inhaled its scent and in no way was he musty. Bro always gets to washing his cock throughly. She took it out the draws as she stared at it with lust in her eyes. She started stroking it, his cock slowly got bigger and bigger till it stopped. Seeing the mammoth cock infront of her face made her imagine how it would feel inside of her. Her pussy spasmed and released her juices. She got hot from the thought and continued to stroke it while squeezing her nipples through her shirt. 

Travis who was speaking to Liu Wan wondered how fast they had gotten to this point in a couple days. I mean he hasn't done much to her except tease her and grope her, even with that Travis did it once. How it turn into this. He doesn't know. As she continued to stroke it she felt her mouth water , Chu QingYin craved to suck his cock but didn't know how to go about it. So today she said she would watch videos to see how they did it. 

The meeting with Liu Wan was about them extending their company. Since it only had only one branch Liu Wan offered to become a shareholder in which she would constantly pump capital in the business so that they can have enough money to create more branches. 

" Sure we would be grateful if you did that but right now we're still in developing a new face product." He said. This of course got her interested.

" Ohh really. Then why don't I fund this product so that the development could move faster " She said. " Sure that's cool. How about we have another day to discuss this?" Travis asked. 

" Sure I don't mind. Well Travis it was nice speaking with you. I hope we can meet again in other circumstances " She said in a sexy tone.

" Sure Liu Wan. Here's my number. If you ever want to see me or just talk to me. Text me" He said. Liu Wan nodded and walked out. Travis looked down to Chu QingYin who was engrossed in stroking his cock. It was as If she was worshiping it. 

She kept stroking it thinking Travis would ejaculate. Well he couldn't due to the lack of stimulation. With how much fucking he does handjobs can't really stimulate him anymore. If they did he would have fapped and calmed down his lust but that could never work.

Travis backed up as her grib on his cock loosened till she let go. He put his cock back in his pants which really made her disappointed. 

" Well that's was an interesting progression If you wanted the cock you should've asked. Well let's not talk about that right now. First we have to develop the new product i was talking about. How about making use of your lovely husband. " Travis said. She stood up and thought about it a little.  

" Okay I'll ask him today when he comes home. Can you be here tomorrow I'd like to discuss something?" She asked. " Sure I'll be here " He then walked out the room and booked it. 

' Things are moving fast for some reason. Well I don't care' he thought. 

4