Bathroom Head
154 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As he entered the women's bathroom he was met with the sight of her sitting on the sink top with her legs spread apart. During the time he took to get here she had realized the stench coming from her pussy and quickly washed herself with soap and water. She now smelled like daisy's. Well that made his job easier. Travis slowly unbuckled his pants as he approached her. She smiled erotically while looking at the bulge in his pants. 

' He's very huge. The biggest I've seen in my whole life. This is gonna be fun' She thought, bitting her lower lip in a sexy way. 

As his cock popped out its cages, Travis calmed his dragon down for it might scare the harlot away.' Calm down shenron. You're gonna scare the hoes' he said to him.

She got down from the sink and cat walked towards Travis as she placed her hand on his chest while the other grabbed his cock. Since she was still wearing hill she was on the same as his neck. She kissed his neck gently, her hand began stroking his cock vigorously. She kept sucking and kissing his neck while she moaned seductively trying to get Travis into the mood. He held her waist and slowly moved his hand to her ass which was plump like a peach. He fondled it gently making her tremble and moan. 

As she grew wetter and wetter she slowly went down on him till she was on the same position as his cock. Seeing the behemoth of his cock right infront of her face, she smiled. Her eyes staring at it in hunger as they slowly turned into bright yellow hearts showing how much she loved his cock. From its thickness and tall frame that she could only wonder how it felt inside her. The strong smell coming his cock that enticed her mouth as it salivated uncontrollably. 

She started breathing with her mouth , Travis could feel her hot breath on his cock and it throbbed. She giggled and grabbed it.

"I wanna suck it hard~. Do you want me to do that?" She asked trying to tease Travis. Well it didn't work since he just stared at her blankly.

" Not a talker huh. Well I'll have you moaning any second from now." She said while smiling erotically. Travis pulled her up which surprised her.

" You wanna stop?" She teased again. Travis pulled her to the stall and pushed her on the seat. He then held her head as his moved his hips making his cock draw closer to her lips. 

Seeing what Travis was trying to do she happily opened her mouth. ' Let's show him what this mouth can do. I'll have him ejaculate the next second' Well we all know what was going to happen but I'm gonna explain anyway since I'm such a good guy.

Seeing the opening Travis shoved his cock in her mouth making her gag the very same second. 

*Gawk*

She held his thighs as she tried pushing back but Travis was Travis and what she was doing was futile. He back up slowly as his cock left her throat. She trembled in pleasure. She wondered to herself. 

' Why does feel so good!'

Travis slowly went back in this time making her moan. She grabbed his shaft and started to move her head while he stood there. What Travis have her was crack. Now she's addicted. 

She pumped his cock with her hand while her mouth and tounge did the rest of work. Moaning seductively as she felt his cock touch her throat, her body would tremble everytime it did. She touched her breasts with her other hand while bobbing her head. She kept on the same pace, sucking and slurping his cock in a smooth rhythm. His large cock make it hard for her to breathe but she didn't stop sucking it. As time went on she got more bolder and took his head down her throat. Travis felt the warm feeling of his cock going down her throat which gave him heavenly pleasure. 

She back up again and went back in, the motion got faster as she got used to the pleasurable feeling that ran through her body everytime his cock sled down her throat. She cuped his ball and massaged them gently as she rocked her head vigorously. 

Her saliva dripped down her mouth in abundance getting the floor wet. Bubbles on the edge of her lips as her slimmy saliva gathered there. She felt as if she was in euphoria as his cock stimulated her body through her mouth. Her fingers moving back and forth as she jerked him into her mouth, her slutty lips wrapped around his cock.

Travis was enjoying the great blowjob from this slut. Honestly he would mind making her his cock sleeve if she sucked this good. He could feel her tounge teasing his whole cock while she took his cock deeper down her throat. She was letting out a series of moans. 

Wet noises coming from her wet mouth. Her throat would occasionally clench him when it reached a sensitive point. Her eyes tearing up like crazy as she gagged herself wildly.

' This is too much. I've already cummed just from sucking his cock. Uhh I'm gonna pass out' She thought using the last of her brain cells.

Seeing as she had reached her limit Travis took his cock out her mouth making her fall back on the toiled seat. Sound of heavy breathing coming from her mouth as she tried catching her breath. His semen poured out on her face and body getting her painted in his jizz. 

' Hmmm that felt great. 'He thought as he tucked his cock back inside his pants. ' We'll fuck Shenron but not now since that fat fuck is gonna get suspicious. ' He thought. Travis slapped her cheeks gently making her wake up.

" Come on take this dress and quickly change." He gave her the exact duplicate of the dress she was wearing. 

She nodded and got up but stumbled a little. Travis held her and brought her out the stall. She took the wipes in her bag and removed his semen. 

" That was great. I hope we do this again. I'm Justina by the way. I'll see you next time Travis" She said and walked out after changing. Travis quickly fixed himself and blitzed out the room and got inside the kitchen. 

' Well I'll fuck later after the party since Chan-ok is gonna leave with Jong-Hong. ' He thought. 

Taking the orders and placing them all on the table. It's seem the dude wasn't suspicious of anything. While getting lustfull stares from ladies the door opened and Chan-ok and Min-Yeong walked in looking gorgeous. Well Min-Yeong did ,the only thing attractive about Chan-ok was the suit. But some ladies did find him handsome since he had that dilf vibe around him.

' Yeah it's about to commence' he thought as he told the npc villains to get here.

The car changed into the black pickup truck and began speeding past many cars in its way. 

' i should get ready' he then looked at Chan-ok who was also looking at him. He nodded and walked to the back. 

3