Props to the mentor
182 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

They broke the kiss, a string of saliva connecting their lips as she stared at Travis lustfully. Chae Yon wanted to go for another kiss bur Travis stopped her. " Let's do this some other time" He whispered In her ear. Chae Yon nodded, she touched his thigh and squeezed it. 

" Okay then, wonder when this some other time is cause I can't wait for it" She said seductively in his war. Travis smirked and continued to play the game. Seok-oh who was fully focused on the game didn't notice anything happening. He was overcame by the Ntr victim aure which decreases vision and IQ.  

I mean even though they were discreet about it, Seok-oh would be able to see them if he tried. Then again Seok-oh is a bona-fided cuck who would watch his Stepmom getting run a train while beating his meat. After a couple hours of constant gaming and Travis snacking on the cookies he decided to leave. It was boring in the first place, match after math Travis beat him. To think Travis wasn't even trying to win. After saying goodbye to Chae Yon by giving her a nice long kiss. Travis left the villa.

' Yeah things are going well. What can I do now. It's already midday so I should go meet Chu QingYin and get some head from her. I wonder how Justina is doing' he thought. 

With Justina. After she woke up, Jong-Hong took them back to their villa along with Chan-ok. When she arrived she locked herself in the bedroom and sat their and thought of Travis.

' I should really leave this guy. If I want to be with Travis I'm gonna become a better woman and respect myself more. I should delete all my social media since there's alot of guys in my dms. At least I was loyal to this fat fuck for sometime. But after meeting Travis all that loyalty disappeared. Not that I care though, even if Travis has no money I'll still stay by his side. Even if he had other women I'll stay by his side. Even If he doesn't love me I'll be by his side. Because I love him.'she thought. 

Well it's safe to say Justina was full yandere for Travis. Yet another crazy girl in his life who he can never get rid off. Justina got out of bed and packed her things. Jong-Hong was too busy with Jong-Hong to notice anything. She took all the money in the safe that he conveniently had in their bedroom and got out the window. The fall wasn't that long so she wasn't hurt. Even If she was , Justina would still go to Travis. Right now she had nothing that could lead her to him but she felt that if she searched enough she would find him. Well Travis wasn't gonna let her search long. 

' Damn this chick is hella crazy for me. I should just take her to my place or she might kill a person while trying to find me.' Travis had heard all her thoughts. When someone who loves him whole heartedly Travis can hear their thoughts. Which is creepy or romantic you decide. 

Travis appeared infront of Justina. She looked at the handsome love of her life standing in front of her and a bright smile appeared on her face." My love. I've finally found you!" She said and hugged Travis. 

"Nah I found you. Let's go to my place before you murder someone." He said and they both disappeared. Back at his mansion Travis and Justina appeared in the middle of the living room.

" Okay this is where I stay. Get comfortable because this is where you'll be staying for the next month or two I'm really sure." Travis then vanished.

' Ahhh my love has superpowers. I knew I chose right'she though in mind.

Travis was now infront of Chu QingYins company building. It's been a day since he told her to make Qin Li into her supplier. Travis wonders if it worked or not. He got inside the building and went straight for the top floor. When he got there Travis entered Chu QingYins office. He found her sitting on top of the desk while reading something from her phone. 

Chu QingYin turned towards Travis and smiled." Mr Wyatt. You came, I've been waiting patiently for your arrival" She said. Travis quickly noticed the change in her personality. ' who the fuck is this?' 

He nodded and sat on her chair." So why did you call me here?" He asked. 

" Well firstly I want to report to you about the thing with Qin Li. And I have good news. " She said excitedly. " Go on, now tell me." 

" He agreed. Qin Li said to make the products for us. He said to be ready tomorrow after he closes his clinic " She said happily.  

" Okay now what the other thing?" He asked. Chu QingYin quickly changed from innocent and excited to sexy and aroused. 

" i wanted to show you my newest techniques that could blow you away. Literally. Now sit back and watch the show " She said as she took of her shirt slowly. 

She wasn't wearing a bra so her breast popped out like bunnies. Chu QingYin slow cat walked to Travis, when she got infront him. She crouched down to his knees while grabbing the caged dragon. 

' Wonder what video did she watch' Travis pondered. 

Chu QingYin unzipped his pants. Taking his cock that was hidden under the draw and pulling it out its chamber. Her mouth salivated as she stared at it. Chu QingYin slowly stroked it while moaning seductively. She had really trained for this moment. When his cock was fully Erect she started licking the head. Kissing the tip and licking it passionately. Her hot tounge made Travis twitch a little which made her happy seeing as he was feeling good.

And that was only the beginning. She opened her mouth wide, taking his cock by and and aiming it up her mouth. Chu QingYin went down on it as he mouth consumed his head whole. Tasting the sweet taste she started salivating even more.

" Hmmmm." 

She moaned while sucked on his head. Chu QingYin Went deeper, allowing his cock to go down her throat. Yesterday she had did this with a cucumber repeatedly till she got used to it. But infront of the real thing she was a little scared , so gaging she did.

* Gawk* 

Her saliva dripping down his cock as she stayed in that position. When she got a little used to it, she backed up. Chu QingYin that continued to do this. She sucked his cock vigorously while she cupped his balls and massaged them.

Travis was really surprised and how fast she could learn how to do this. Her head rocking back and forth as she took his cock. Slurping and sucking like a slut which is what she wanted Travis to see her as. While she sucked his cock her phone began to ring. Travis took it and saw that it was her husband Qin Li calling her on face time. 

She showed her the screen and she didn't bother caring. What she was doing now was much more important than that dude. As she sucked his cock Chu QingYin cummed a couple times. The wave of pleasure enveloped her whole body. She took his whole cock down her throat in one go.

* Guakk* 

She gagged multiple times yet she didn't take his cock out. She slurped on the rest of his cock whole the other half was down her warm throat. Then finally she backed up and started to breathe properly.

" That's so good. I love it" She said loudly to Travis as she went back down and sucked his cock.

' Wow props to the mentor ' he thought. 

3