CH10: Taking Rias’s Virginity
353 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The crowd roared, screaming Mr. Satan at the top of their lungs. Mark stepped forward wearing the world champion's belt, and fireworks exploded around him. Sensei left the Sect to watch Mr. Satan become the World Martial Arts Champion. Even that blue-haired girl came to cheer him on. He heard them.

 

Mr. Satan

 

Mark had crossed the threshold of power and reached the realm of gods, surpassing even his sensei. People worshipped him; the king stepped down and gave him rulership of the Earth. The Sect grew well beyond its small business and encompassed an entire town.

 

The people cheered, calling his name. All of them loved Mark; they couldn’t get enough. His bed was always filled with women. He purchased a mansion and had children, then figures appear, each more powerful than the last.

 

Dark clouds shroud the future that had seemed so bright, ready to swallow up the world. Planets explode, star systems collapse, and darkness overtakes Mr. Satan. Still, even though all hope seemed lost and the Earth was doomed, they shouted for him.

 

Mr. Saataan

 

“Mr. Satan,” the announcer yelled in his ear, and he shook himself out of his daydream. The proctor smiled before looking between Mark and a small orange-wearing boy that didn’t come up to Mark’s knee. “Let the match begin.” The announcer said before the ring was cleared.

 

“Let's have a good fight.” The boy said.

 

Mark slipped into his Satan Style or mixed martial arts and used the move quick attack. He shot forward and kicked toward the boy, who caught Mark’s shin before flipping and kicking Mark in the chest with both feet. Mark reached out for a thunder wave but altered its trajectory when the boy’s intention slipped through. He changed the attack's trajectory, and the boy froze momentarily, shocked and paralyzed.

 

He got close to go for a throw, only for the kid to raise his hand and hit Mark with a thunder wave. It was unpracticed and didn’t have the punch of Marks, but it was a shocking action. “That’s an interesting technique.” The kid said as he cupped his hands. “You’re pretty strong. I didn’t expect to face someone as strong as you this early. Let’s see if you can handle this.” A blue light gathered between the kid’s palms, and Mark could feel the energy charging.

 

Mark felt electricity erupt across his body when he tried to move; he was fully paralyzed. It was like what happened with the kid earlier. Right when Mark thought he had the advantage, the kid copied him. The kid believed Mark could use a quick attack and was prepared to direct his attack toward Mark.

 

Shed skin wouldn’t activate for a little longer, and a quick attack wouldn’t be effective. Mark was running out of options. He hadn’t given a good showing for the Sect and couldn’t lose before he had the chance to show what he could do. So, he resorted to a trump card.

 

Mark used a calm mind increasing his ki by a stage temporarily. “Kame-hame-ha,” Goku yelled as a blue beam invaded Mark’s vision.

 

He felt his ki armor light up, but it was much stronger, thanks to his calm mind. The beam of ki slowly fizzled out, leaving him mostly unharmed. The attack had still drained his ki armor but not enough to completely remove his extra defense.

 

“What, how did you withstand it without getting damaged?” The boy asked and narrowed his eyes.

 

The boy stepped forward and froze when he was paralyzed like Mark. But, unlike the boy, Mark felt his ability activate. Shed skin had worked its crazy magic removing Mark’s paralysis. He walked towards the boy with a grin on his face.

 

“Goku, you can do it; we believe in you.” The blue-haired girl called out.

 

“You should go to the Satan Sect if you like the techniques I showed you; there are many more you can learn. We accept anyone who comes so long you aren’t from another Sect.” Mark glanced at Goku’s gi and read the name on the chest. “You could stay with the Turtle school and sign up with us as well since the Turtle school isn’t a Sect,” Mark said.

 

“Stop acting like you won.” Goku’s hand shot out, emitting yellow thunder waves.

 

Mark activated protect. Goku’s thunder wave harmlessly passed over him to no effect. After the status effect attack hit his protect barrier harmlessly, Mark beat Goku with a solid combo. The boy was much stronger than Mark, and any further moves would show his hand to Shiro and the other fighters. It was better to take Goku out and end it quickly.

 

He finished his combo with a throw, only for a tail to wrap around his face before the effects of thunder wave left Goku. A powerful blow hit Mark across the face cracking his ki armor before a kick sent Mark stumbling back. Another blue sphere appeared between Goku’s fingers as he charged up another energy attack.

 

Mark decided to go all out and tried to raise his chances even more. He went for a second calm mind, and it felt like his body was breaking apart as his ki skyrocketed. At double his power level with his ki armor, his defense was around 4 times his base.

 

“Goku, you can do it. Don’t let that ugly guy get the better of you.” The blue-haired girl said.

 

Mark felt like his feelings were hurt. He raised his hands and concentrated on his trump card.

 

Lightning crackled between his fingertips before electrical power erupted between his hands. He was about to use the signature attack of the electric types.

 

 

Akeno’s pussy kept gushing the more he pounded her. Every orgasm made her wetter than before, throwing him into a world of endless pleasure before he came in his tight snatch again before powering through, pounding her sweet devil pussy for all it was worth. At the same time, they watched the fight on a flat screen.

 

He picked the black-haired girl up and placed her on his lap before sliding back home in her deliciously tight quim. Akeno groaned as he pounded her cervix and watched Mark struggle against the prodigy of all prodigies. In Goku’s childhood, the boy even had plot armor wished for by Bardock himself.

 

The devil on his cock flexed her tight rear showing off her tiny pinprick of an asshole and stretched-out cunny. He had stretched her to fit him like a glove, and the girl loved it. Haki had so many uses, like empathy. Akeno wanted to keep fucking all night if he was game.

 

Devils were great; he wanted to keep Akeno and Rias. As for Rias, she watched on as he fucked Akeno in a marathon while Cinder edged the devil heiress.

 

“When is it my turn?” Rias asked.

 

Vergil couldn’t help but look and see that the carpet matched the drapes and had been trimmed lovingly. They made Rias’s deliciously pink slit seem like the forbidden fruit in the garden of Eden. It seemed fitting that a devil would tempt him, so Cinder punished Rias with edging. He wanted both Akeno and Rias, the red and black blended beautifully. He couldn’t wait to place one on top of the other and slide his cock between their pussy lips.

 

He pounded Akeno and listened to her well fucked and lubricated pussy suck on his cock with every thrust. The marathon of sex had barely affected Vergil’s stamina, but the girl needed a break. Even her cunny wasn’t gripping him as quickly anymore.

 

Reluctantly he pulled his member free of Akeno’s cunt and left the sexy great lady of Kuoh Academy gaping. The devil’s tongue lolled out as she stared at him with glazed if satisfied, eyes.

 

Vergil leaned in and kissed her fully in the mouth dominating her tongue and scraping his cock between her drooling cum dribbling pussy. Before pulling away.

 

“What a ride.” Akeno struggled to stand, but her knees buckled. “It seems I will need some time to recover.”

 

“You are such a lovely girl. It’s a shame you decided to have sex with me initially because you wanted to use my Sect as a stick to keep Riser away. Not that I blame you if my disciples were about to become whores due to a political arrangement; I would do anything to help them as well.” Vergil said as he gently brushed a strand of black hair from Akeno’s face. Her eyes widened with fear before Vergil rolled his eyes. “I knew what your game was the moment you walked in.” Vergil lifted the girl bridle style and laid her gently on the bed before tossing a blanket on her. “Rias, I’ve been trapped in my own Sect for too long it's driven me a little crazy for an adventure. I’m so close to leaving your edging can’t compare to my anticipation. So let's make a new deal. In exchange for taking your virginity and all the consequences that come with it, I want you to show me your world when I get out.” Vergil said.

 

Rias could only nod so edged that words seemed to escape her. Cinder had gone above and beyond to drive her lust through the roof. But, of course, his charmander’s dragon nature played a role after mixing with DXD rules, as did a Devil’s natural craving for power.

 

He loved her red hair, Rias’s pouty caring lips, and her absolutely monstrous breasts. The black bra that contained them had been left alone under Vergil’s orders. Vergil wanted to free the two unstoppable and ultimate Rias titties from their lacey black shackles.

 

The bra was warm and soft, as were the glorious jiggling mounds underneath. Vergil pulled gently, flipping the bra freeing the two breast titans from Tartarus. Two large breasts jiggled free momentarily before Vergil pressed his hands against them, feeling the sinfully silky soft breasts of the Gremory heiress’s breasts. The feeling from his hands was only surpassed when he slipped his dick between them.

 

Rias was a devil through and through. She wasted no time snatching up the head of his cock with her mouth and sucking vigorously.

 

Her hands met his own, and their fingers interlocked before she squeezed her breasts tightly. Warm breasts hugged his dick while she licked and sucked on his dick, slurping the mix between Akeno and himself while her breasts absorbed their combined essence through the skin.

 

Perhaps adding two DXD girls right off the bat wasn’t a bad idea after all. Vegil didn’t force his way down her throat even if he was certain Rias could take it. While she was a cum dumpster, she was his, and that deserved some respect even from him. So didn’t plan to use her throat as a fleshlight on the first day.

 

A groan escaped his mouth as he came in her mouth, and Rias struggled to keep his cum from spilling out of her nose. She pressed forwards and rubbed her breasts up and down, knowing he wouldn’t lose stamina that quickly. Rias had paid attention; she was a smart girl and a quick study.

 

Slowly he pulled away from her. “Is it finally time?” Rias squeezed her thighs together, letting him hear her cunny drool for his cock. “I want it so bad.”

 

Rias might have been a brat; what else could be expected from an heiress of a clan that produced the strongest Satan. Cinder looped her hands under Rias’s knees and spread her gently apart. He hadn’t thought a dragon could be so gentle. Cinder placed Rias’s big bubble butt in her lap, stacking their pussies on top of each other.

 

“I want to feel him fuck you for your first time,” Cinder said.

 

Vergil eased in close and placed the head of his cock between Rias’s labia. Gushing lubrication from the devil girl’s pussy dribbled over his cock while he rubbed it against her. He wanted this, they both did, and Cinder was more than happy to facilitate it. Vergil planned to fuck Rias and use the girl to find his limits and surpass them. Even when they were having Sex, Vergil planned to use it for cultivation.

 

He pressed his hips forward, and Rias smiled as her hymen slowly tore. Her virginal blood spread over his cock as he gave her time to adjust. A goofy smile spread across Rias’s face as her opportunistic plan worked out. Vergil worked his way in and out of her incredibly tight virgin cunt. Rias began moaning as she finally had some relief from her earlier edging with Cinder.

 

Every thrust felt better than before as Rias’s sopping wet cunny squeezed and rippled from his thrusts. With every slap of their hips, he adjusted to her, feeling that he could thrust harder with Rias. She wasn’t so fragile as to break from a loss of control. So he let himself relax and dig into his new Devil. He felt his cock kiss her womb with every thrust, and he slammed home repeatedly.

 

She seemed to like it best when he pulled back to the tip and slammed back into her with all his cock. Rias started to breath heavy and moan with each thrust. Vergil leaned in and stole a kiss.

 

Her eyes widened as he continued to plow her. With every thrust, he felt his balls slap against her toned ass and tickle Cinder’s clit. The dragon girl moaned with his every thrust while he grew more aggressive. Vergil smacked Rias’s ass, and the devil moaned.

 

It was everything he wanted, and more with every thrust, he felt her tight rippling walls squeeze and pull. “You’re so big; it's so good.” Rias moaned while he pounded her. She opened her mouth, and Vergil felt from her clamping pulsing walls she was cumming. “Cum inside,” Rias said.

 

He pressed hard against her cervix and came. Jet after jet filled the girl as her cervix kissed his head while she came. His cum threw her into a second orgasm.

 

Vergil continued to pound the girl raising her leg to get more inside her. He could feel himself pressing hard against her cervix, but Rias only moaned. She took his massive cock without even a hint of pain.

 

“Get on your knees over Cinder. We aren’t done.” Vergil said, and Rias flipped over and mashed her breasts against Cinder’s, dwarfing the dragon’s smaller breasts.

 

He pressed against Rias, who easily took him to the base before Vergil pulled out and slid down, sliding into Cinder. The dragon girl moaned until he pulled out and returned to Rias.

 

Vergil pounded them both cumming into each one. He couldn’t get enough of cumming inside them, one after the other. 

 

Both girls moaned, lost in lust, while he came inside them, overflowing their pussies with cum. They creamed themselves nearly to the breaking point while he slowly hit his limit. Once he was sure he reached it, and his legs shook so he could take no more, he slid his dick between their pussies.

 

Vergil struggled to end things on a high note and felt like every thrust was a struggle. Something was cracking inside him while he held Rias’s milky white ass. Her firm cheeks softly pressed their warmth between his fingers as Vergil used her hips to glide over both of the girls’ clits. With each thrust, he slid between their pussies cumming all over them while he fought against the barrier.

 

Another crack echoed through his body. Red and black hair mixed on the floor while he overpowered his limits and drenched both girls in white.

 

Before Vergil collapsed, he watched Mark fight a Kamehameha with a pokémon thunderbolt backed by calm minds and ki. Unfortunately, he passed out before he saw who won.

Check out the next chapter on Patreon

4