Ch15: Dodged a Bullet
641 2 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The sun is rising up and cities are already bustling with activities. Public transportation are working with new transport vehicle coming up in every 5 minutes to get people to their destination at affordable price. Chefs and kitchen who have been working before even sun rose up are opening their shops and restaurants. School bus are taking children to their school. Men and women leaving for work or morning exercise. 

But the situation was different in War room. One of the many rooms in the kingdom where it is always bustling with activities and never sleeps.

Currently at 8:15 AM, Dev, Elly, Madara, Bulma are in Meeting room overlooking a giant screen which shows a giant Azure Dragon flying towards a particular destination from a Satellite View. Followed by a Black Pteranodon dinosaur.

On the other screen is ongoing battle between other two Yonko's. Big Mom pirates getting intercepted by Red Hair pirates.

"Is our communication technology working with Den Den Mushi?" Dev asked to no one in particular while his gaze is still fixed on the screen.

"Yes. Our Communication technology have been integrated into the Den Den Mushi network. We have more control over them than the World Government and this world Marines. We can effectively disable, spy and track on everyone but they won't be able to do the same to us." Elly replied and Bulma nodded in response.

"Good. Madara, contact Whitebeard and inform him of Kaido arrival."

Dev wanted to maintain positive relationship with Whitebeard. Having good relation with the strongest Pirate is beneficial for the Kingdom.

Madara dials a specific prefix code registered for Den Den Mushi. Similar to international code used in calling on earth. Then he appends Whitebeard number which he got on the slip of paper.

Moby Dick,

New World, 

Grandline

The Whitebeard pirates are still in celebration mood as they are still singing , dancing and drinking alcohol they got as a gift.

Whitebeard was really enjoying the taste of Alcohol. It was nothing like they had ever tasted. Such a deep and rich flavour was like a holy water to the pirates.

"Pururururu~" The personal Den Den Mushi of Whitebeard rang. Whitebeard picked up the call and hears Madara's voice.

"I suppose you guys are still partying."

"Gurarara~ of course we are still partying Madara. The alcohol you have gifted is great. We never had one like this one before. Have you conveyed our thanks to your king for the alcohol? and if possible we would like to buy Alcohol from your kingdom." 

Whitebeard was truly happy with the alcohol. It wasn't just him but everyone else on the ship too. It was second best thing happened to them, only behind Whitebeard getting healed.

"I am happy you enjoyed my gift Mr. Edward. Soon Madara is going to stay in Ryugu Kingdom for some time, so I'll send sample of our Alcohol and you'll be able to select which ones you want and we will have it delivered with our first shipment to Ryugu Kingdom."

Dev thought it is a good idea to atleast introduce himself instead of having Madara do all the talking all the time with him.

"Is it you King Dev? I am happy that you have sent Madara to heal me and 'dance' with me as he calls it."

Elly, Bulma and Dev looks at Madara for spreading his 'Dance' word instead of 'fight' word to others as well. They all let out a small laugh at this.

Madara clears his throat and replies to Whitebeard quickly.

"Ahem~ You may have to put stop on your party for some time. Since the news of our battle spread around the world, our intelligence suggest that Marines and Yonko's are on their way to you. Thinking you might be 'injured'."

"Me and injured? Who do they think they are to ambush me!! I am Whitebeard!!! I am more than fit compared to before. If they think they can defeat me then they will face my wrath!!" 

Whitebeard truly got angry if other Yonko's and Marines think they can take advantage of him being injured and old. But this is where they are wrong. He is only old but he is still physically strong as he was in his prime. If anything, he is stronger than his past few years.

"Big Mom already got intercepted by Red Hair Shanks so i think he would be able to stop her and he would still choose not to fight you if anything. 

Kaido and King will reach you in about 2 hours. Marines are still far away so they'll reach at the middle or end of your battle."

Madara informed Whitebeard about the status of other parties so Whitebeard can accordingly plan what to do.

"Let that lizard and his pet come. If they think that they lucky enough to attack us then We will teach them lesson to never look down on us."

Whitebeard declared his wish to drill into other mind's that he is still is WHITEBEARD. The strongest man  in the world. Well second strongest now at the least.

"After Battle, I'll be visiting Ryugu Kingdom for alcohol. You better bring your best one. We gonna have party again. Gurararara~" 

How can he forgot about alcohol and partying.

"Then I'll meet you at Ryugu Kingdom in few days." And the call is ended from Madara side.

While they were middle of conversation, the party had already stopped and they were already listening about the upcoming fight.

"You all have already heard it. Lets show that Lizard and Marines that I am still strong as ever and never underestimate the Whitebeard pirates. Then we will have party at Ryugu Kingdom with new Alcohol." 

"Yeah!!! Lets defeat Kaido and Marines and party!!!!!" As always, the Whitebeard pirates were confident and always in mood for party after a battle.

Back to Oneiro Kingdom.

"Keep monitoring the situation and inform Jinbe about the situation as well. Also inform Neptune family that we will delay our meeting that is scheduled today." Dev wanted to show Jinbe that Oneiro Kingdom intelligence does exist and they have already know about upcoming battle.

Since Dev was busy throughout the day, he didn't get to check the notification he got when news of Madara victory spread throughout the world.

Since Madara is part of the nation. As more people know about him, more PP (purchasing points) Dev will get to use. Although indirectly it still counts, so Dev still got ton of points for his use.

" I am going to summon our Prime minister and my secretary. I'll summon Tobirama later in my room and have a little chat before you guys meet." It was necessary to summon Tobirama seperately and have talk with him as Dev wants to avoid the situation of Madara and Tobirama verbally clashing with each other.

'System. Summon Schneizel el Britannia from Code Geass.' Dev gave command in his mind and soon same as before. Blue holographic cubes combined together to form a Human shape.

Schneizel is considered to be a very handsome man with fair skin, corn-silk blonde hair that falls across the back of his neck, and cold, violet eyes. He is extremely tall according to normal standards but in this world not so much.

Schneizel

As he open his eyes and saw Dev, he bowed a little to show respect.

"Thank you for summoning me my lord."

"No need to call me lord. Just call me by my name Dev like everybody else.  Schneizel you have been prime minister before in your world and i would like you to be prime minister of our Kingdom as well. I need you to serve not me but our people and nation. I believe you possess the necessary skills to bring our people and kingdom prosperity."

Dev truly wanted him to serve the people, not him. If not, then it will make them similar to Britannia Empire and it would turn out like that.

"Thank you for your praise Dev. I'll make sure our people and kingdom have great prosperity and happy  and healthy life."

Schneizel replied to Dev after getting his head back up and back straight.

"Remember. You should not take advantage of innocents people or other Kingdom to bring them despair for our Kingdom. You can only take advantage of those who are truly evil like World Government or Pirates. Keep in mind that not all pirates are evil in this world."

That's all Dev needed to say. Schneizel is smart enough to figure out the rest and do as Dev wished him to be.

"I'll keep that in mind. If possible i would like to start my duties by first studying our Kingdom and its constitution."

"There's gonna be a battle soon happening in the sea. I wish for you to see it with your own eyes so you can see the power level of this world although you already got information about it. After that you and my secretary will have introduction with Ryugu Kingdom Royalties with whom we are trying to establish diplomatic relationship. After that you can start your duties."

Seeing with your own eyes will give you more accurate idea of what type of world this is. Afterall seeing is believing.

"Alright i am going to summon my secretary now."

Like few moments before. Dev gave mental command and process of summoning began.

She has purple eyes on her cute yet mature face. Her lips are pulpy and soft. Her head adornes her purple hair with two long bangs hanging out. On the middle of her forehead is  a single black obsidian coloured horn protruding out.

She still wears the same purple suit and light green shirt on her hour glass body, and leaves the jacket unbuttoned, allowing a generous portion of her cleavage to jiggle out. 

Shion

"Thank you for summoning me Dev-sama. "

"You're welcome Shion. I am happy you could join us. Since you already has experience with secretarial work, i wish you can work as personal secretary for me."

Yeah. It's obvious where this is going.

"Really!! Don't worry Dev-sama! I'll be the one and only secretary you would ever need and will always be with you!! I am the best secretary for you!! I will devote my soul and body to you Dev-sama" Shion replied while sticking her chest out and patting her fist over it to boast about her skills and eagerness. And it also causes her boobs to jiggle.

Elly squint her eyes with suspiciousness as she caught Dev's eyes gazing somewhere that is not on her but someone else.

'oh boy' both Bulma and Madara thought same thing as they can see Elly caught Dev's gaze.

Bulma was even shocked that despite it being so big, they look so naturally smooth and firm, and not saggy. It was almost impossible to have such big breasts without them actually turning ugly or fake.

Bulma also took a secret sideglance at Madara to see his reaction but that guy was normal and not bothered by it.

" Ahem~ I got gift for you Shion. Since you are a fighter and it was given to you by rimuru. I think you will like it if you have it with you again." 

Dev then spends last of his points to summon her weapon, leaving exact enough to summon Tobirama.

Hercules Edge. A big size Odachi sword which is far better than Mihawk sword. She isn't a good that much good with swords skills as compared to Mihawk but she can definitely defeat him with strength wise.

The sword is directly summoned on Shion hands. It brought tears to her eyes as it is a momento from her beloved Rimuru.

She inspects the sword and then happily put on her back.

Shion suddenly jumps and hugs Dev. Pushing his head down and devouring it in her big honkers.

"Than you so much for bringing it back. I have so many memories with it."

Shion was really happy and emotional as she can have her favourite weapon which also serve as a sign of a bond she had with Rimuru.

But on other hand, situation is about to turn ugly.

Madara and Schneizel can see Elly hand slowly reaching for her pistol on her thigh gun holster. Losing her control as every seconds passes by and Dev enjoying bliss without knowing his death coming close to him.

Suddenly a guy who has been monitoring in front of the monitor from surveillance sector loudly said.

"Sir, The six Shichibukai have met with WG Marines and they are going inside their flagship." 

Bringing everyone's attention to the developing situation, everyone got serious and Elly quickly gave command.

"Hack and Listen to their Den Den Mushi and put the conversation on the speakers!!!"

Shion let Dev let go from her embrace and she too started to act serious. As much as she can be.

'He really dodged a bullet there' Both Madara and Bulma thought in their head as he literally dodged a bullet. If it weren't for this timely intervention then it would have ended bad for Dev. Madara and Bulma too became serious as the new situation demanded.

Elly gave quick command and by the time all Shichibukai reached meeting room inside the WG Marines flagship which is actually Fleet Admiral's ship, all the Den Den Mushi were hacked using the satellite and they were compromised and eavesdropping on their conversation.

16