Ch18: Arrival of Fleets
439 2 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kaido flew directly towards Kizaru and crashed into him. As the dust settled and both of them open their eyes, the first thing they saw is each eyes. 

Kaido was already mad about Whitebeard getting healthy and being beaten by him, and now Marines wants to intervene in their battle. Kaido with pure madness in his face tried to grab Kizaru but due to being hit so many times in the head, he was feeling a little bit disoriented.

Kizaru upon seeing the mad beast trying to capture him, he immediately acted upon his instincts and he flew directly towards upcoming Marines fleet and crashed into the Fleet Admiral ship. 

Surviving the deadly clutch of Kaido but not his coat which is in the hand of Kaido who read the words written on it.

"Marines!!! Do they really think they can interfere in my war against Whitebeard without any repercussion"

Whitebeard also has the similar train of thoughts.

"Those bastards, all of them think they can take advantage of me. Looks like i have to remind them of my glorious days once more."

Meanwhile on the Fleet Admiral Ship.

"Kizaru, what happened?? Why did you crashed onto my ship" Sengoku asked Kizaru.

"They know! Both of them know about our arrival. Whitebeard punched Kaido towards me and Kaido tried to grab hold of me but I escaped just in time" Kizaru replied with sweating bullets. He isn't hot headed like Akainu to head into fight where he is clearly outclassed without any backup.

Garp saw his missing coat and knew he just escaped in hurry.

But soon the sea quaked and rose up, all the Marines looked towards the island, and they saw Tsunami as high as 1.3 km waves rushing towards them. 

Aokiji jumped above and moved his hands forward.

"Ice Age!!" 

Continues ice spike revealed itself from Aokiji hands and they rushed towards the waves. As soon as they made contact, they started to freeze the water and soon seperating the ships fleet and the island was a thick ice wall of 1.3 km high.

Mihawk was standing on the bow of the ship. Seeing the massive tsunami turned into ice in front of his hawk eyes.

He moved his right hand toward his back and grabbed the handle of Yoru, one of the supreme grade swords as well as an 'Black Blade'.

"Szingg~"

With one slash, the ice wall was cut clean into half.

But it isn't over yet. The massive mass of ice was falling towards the sea, it just create another wave and block the way for ships as well.

Akainu took a step forward, joined by Kizaru who got hold of his bearing.

"Yasakani Sacred Jewel~"

Kizaru crosses his arms in front of him and uses both hands to fire a torrent of deadly light particles, causing extreme damage to ice mass they hit. Breaking them into smaller pieces.

"Great Eruption-" 

Sakazuki's signature attack. He transforms his right fist into pure magma before expanding and throwing it forward akin to an oversized rocket, burning whatever lies in its path. The ice were burnt to steam and what they left was a boiling sea in front of him.

Both attacks covered wide area and has effectively defended Marines fleet against the Tsunami.

But the attack from Whitebeard was also heading towards Kaido's fleet.

Kaido transformed into his dragon form and was about to attack Marines fleet when he just saw his own fleet in the danger of swept away by Tsunami. 

"Boro breath"

The continues fire stream attack was swept left to right on the waves to break them and let his troops re

ach the island.

The three way battle is about to start.

15