Ch23: Reading Unfinished story of old World
492 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Many agreements and treaties are being finalized and the meeting is nearing to its end.

"We are almost done with the treaty. Although the diplomatic relationship is being established between our governments, we still need to announce in our Kingdom for our people to know that we have made the first successful contact with this world civilization. I hope you can join our parliament session and give a speech. It will be for all our officials as well as our citizens as it will be broadcast all around our Kingdom. It will give our people the impression of your Kingdom and the native people of this world as your people are the first ones we have contacted." Dev said while looking at Neptune and Otohime.

Being experienced at giving speeches but failing to gather much attention, Otohime is eager to give speeches to the people of this nation. She believes that she can truly make a lasting impression on the Óneiro Kingdom.

"We agree to give speech. We want to make a friendly impression on our Kingdom as well as on the people of this world" Otohime said with an eager voice.

"Yes. We would be honored to represent our Kingdom and the people of this world. At what time would the parliament session be?" King Neptune continues after Otohime.

"We can have a Parliament session tomorrow at 11 AM. I hope your speech can touch our people's hearts and that we have a truly healthy and friendly relationship. After that, we would like to give a tour of the Kingdom." Dev conveyed the schedule as it has already been planned and they wanted the ongoing meeting to be successful.

"We will be prepared for tomorrow's session. As much as we would like to have a tour of your Kingdom, we have been already away from our Kingdom for a long time on short notice. So I hope you can understand we can't stay for too long." King Neptune said as he and Queen Otohime had to leave on short notice. Another problem is that due to the defeat of Whitebeard, the war with no winner and the World Government knowing Madara was connected to Jinbe and Ryugu Kingdom. Their Kingdom is going to be heavily monitored and they need to be there to take care of any implications that may arrive.

"We understand. As agreed, Madara will escort you all back to the Ryugu Kingdom and he will find a suitable location for the embassy. In 1 or 2 weeks, we will be sending our diplomats and ambassadors along with the security forces. Then Madara will escort your Kingdom's diplomat, ambassador, and security forces back to our Kingdom. We have embassies of our old world countries. You may choose one of them or construct your own if wish so." 

"The plan seems good and we agree with it. As for the embassy, if you can send its specifications then we can decide if it can work for us or not." King Neptune replied that Fishman and mermaids come in various sizes. He had to make sure that they all moved freely inside the embassy.

"That can be arranged as Madara will show it to you and can decide. We would also like to inform you that Whitebeard pirates will be coming to your Kingdom to buy alcohol from us. We want to ask your permission to conduct this transaction at your territory." Dev said as he remembered that Whitebeard would be there to buy alcohol. He will act as a deterrent to world government spies.

Jinbe didn't have the information that Whitebeard would be visiting the Ryugu Kingdom but considering how much they like alcohol and parties, it wasn't that surprising.

What Dev wants to do is to establish an Alcohol business in this world. Since every pirate likes alcohol a lot and so does the general public, he wants to sell his Kingdom alcohol which may act as one of many business fronts for the Oneiro Kingdom. 

"We give permission. Our Island is actually under Whitebeard's protection so he has permission to visit our Island whenever he wants." 

"We think all of this should be done in a month's timeline. As such we can establish more trade and treaty." Dev said as the meeting was almost over.

With little more formality, the royalties of the Ryugu Kingdom have retired to their room as they have to prepare for tomorrow. While Dev is with Madara and Tobirama having their own discussion.

"So, what's this meeting about?" Madara asked as he and Tobirama sat on a sofa chair in front of Dev.

"Well, I thought it would be better for us to have this talk rather than have ideals clashes later." Dev replied as he poured some light alcohol for Madara and Tobirama and passed the glasses to them.

Both Madara and Tobirama took a glance at each other and picked up the glass to take a sip.

"What are your guys' views on this world and how should we deal with it?" Dev asked as he also had a glass of alcohol and took a sip.

The first one to reply was Tobirama. "I'd say we should keep our cards hidden while we gather outsider's weaknesses and how to exploit them." Soon it was followed by Madara. "We can now start to gather allies but should keep an eye on World Government and other parties".

Dev nodded at their reply and asked the next question. "How do we deal with the Ryugu Kingdom then?"

Now that's where the ideals began to diverge. 

"Keep an eye on everyone in the Ryugu Kingdom and prepare Divide and Conquer situations if a situation arises." Tobirama gave a straight manipulative answer which made Madara frown.

Madara wasn't behind to retort back with a strong voice. "So you can take control over the island and manipulate them to be divided and get rid of them like how you did to Uchihas. Make them turn their back against their people."

"It's not about turning them back against their people. What I am saying is to make them loyal to the idea instead of a person. And I have not divided the Uchihas. What I have done is to make them loyal to the village. They too were tired of constant fighting and wanted to live in a home. That is what precisely Konoha Village is, home to every clan where we can protect the younger generation."

"Thats a bullshit. What you have done is make Uchiha a servant of Konoha village, not a citizen. You kept them like a backyard guard dog as a deterrent to other village attacks. You turned Hashirama Will of Fire into a Propaganda tool. A massive brainwashing tool. You passed down your brainwashing teaching to Danzo and Hiruzan."

"I have just given them a new direction in which they can use their powers efficiently. The Uchiha with their Sharingan are best for intelligence and counter-intelligence. My brother's Will of Fire was never a brainwashing tool. It was to make sure our citizens had a sense of belonging to our Village. And what do you mean I have passed down brainwashing teaching to Danzo and Hiruzen? As far as I remember, it was you who manipulated behind the scenes for your Infinite Tsukuyomi plan. A worldwide Genjutsu that traps people inside a fake reality"

Before the conversation can get more heated, Dev interjected to stop the ongoing fighting.

"Alright, both of you are right. So calm down and have a sit." Dev said as he gestured to the sofa chair, during their heated conversation they both stood up and were face-to-face with each other spitting their arguments. 

Grudgingly both of them took their seat.

"you know from 3rd perspective as a reader, both of you guys did the right and wrong thing. Let's start with you Madara. The Uchiha clan was tired of fighting, they too desired peace and home. This was your's and Hashirama dream. You wanted to move out of the village where they finally found a place to belong. There is no clan that feels deeper love than the Uchiha, and these are not my words but Tobirama's words when he was reanimated by the Sasuke group. The Uchiha clan in a sense were a deterrant to attack on Konoha. But it's also true that they were treated as dogs in their own home. Your plan to achieve illusionary peace was wrong. Tell me, in that genjutsu everyone would live a happy life but would it be able to move forward? would they be able to evolve as a species and reach new heights or would they be stuck in one place, stagnate, and perish from being intelligent species to living statues? What about the new generation? would there be any new generation if they were not allowed freedom and right to live in actual reality? Your place to eternal peace is but a way of killing a planet full of life. By preserving the present to stand still, you killed an infinite number of possibilities and dreams of the future."

Dev then turned to Tobirama. "Now Tobirama. While your intention of making Uchiha loyal to the idea was good, it did turn them into victims of mass brainwashing. Your intentions at that time were right but not for the future as you failed to see how it could be turned into a weapon and take many lives. Many shinobi, whether it was a child or adults, in the name of the Will of Fire gave their life foolishly so that those with wealth and power could amass more power and wealth. Your students, Danzo and Hiruzen are such example who turned this Will of Fire into their political tool. Danzo was envious of Hiruzen as he got the Hokage position. So he convinced himself to be Hokage in the the dark and did evil deeds in his own sense neccesarry darkness of serving the village. While in reality, both Hiruzen and Danzo were fighting each other for political power. How come the whole Senju clan except Tsunade became extinct while under their time of rule. When the fourth Hokage died, both Minato and Kushina requested to look after Naruto. But what that senile bastard did is let the village hate Naruto who is just a child. The whole village discriminated against him. He was all alone. A 7-year-old kid living alone who is barely able to get live by his monthly allowance and eats expired food. Hiruzen only showed up a few times to make Naruto believe that he is a kind grandpa who is the only one who talks to him and cares about him in a sense. Since Naruto's childhood, he tried to isolate Naruto and then scoop him up for himself because Naruto is Kurama Jinchuriki and he wants Naruto to be on his side as a weapon. Now a child who received hate from the whole village from his earliest memories, treated as a monster whenever he is in public, with no one to talk to and barely understanding why everyone hates him. Now imagine if Naruto turned evil because of this. He had every right to turn evil and blow Konoha to kingdom high. The whole world would have been destroyed. Then in future the otsutsuki would have came and easily defeat Naruto as had no allies, the whole world would have sucked dry and there will be no life."

Both Madara and Tobirama were silent and absorbing what they were lectured upon. They know they made mistakes and consequences would have been deadly for the whole village and even the world. 

"What are the Otsutsuki? and What did they do?" Madara asked he and Tobirama do not have much idea about what and who are they and what happened after they left the world.

"I guess you both dont know the full story." Dev thought about it and brought 2 copies of whole Naruto series Manga and also Boruto series too. "Read these. This mangas are stories of your world. From life of Naruto to Otsutsuki. These will answer all your question and may bring up new questions. This is how I saw your world. I hope both of learn from this and let go of animosity against each other. We need to stay united, not fall apart from within." Saying, Dev left the room to retire for the night.

Madara and Tobirama stared at the books for a moment. They looked at each other and nodded as they picked up first volume of Naruto. They have decided to work cooperetively and let go of their past.

For new world and chance at life.

8