chapter 5 R18
801 1 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

--MC POV--

“I had fun, this place was great. You do know that meat is the best way to get a man heart” I said, with a satisfied stomach.

“You know what else is great about this place? It is near my home”. She said with the usual smirk I have already seen many times today

Seems like my stomach won’t be the only one to be satisfied tonight, maybe I’m being fast, but I really can’t hold it any longer.

“My parents are not at home tonight”

She planned this from the start, didn’t she? Well, what can I say, I do like prepared women. Smirking, I took her hand and let her lead me to the place where I’ll take her, and make her mine, poor girl she probably hasn’t realized just who she is bringing home.

In less than 10 minute we reached her place, luckily it really was near here, because I couldn’t hold myself any longer, as time pass, I’m realizing that a werelion’s lust can be dangerous if left unchecked, but thanks to the little minx, who threw herself at me, I’ll be able to release it.

As the door closed behind us, I gripped her ass and raised her body from the ground till I could kiss her, but it would be difficult to describe what I’m doing as kissing. It would be more precise to say that I’m trying to suck her soul out or maybe mark her as mine as I’m leaving hickeys all over her neck.

As my arousal reached its peak, I can see for the first time today, some shyness and awkwardness from her, it’s clear that neither of us are experienced with this, but I like to let my instinct do the job, not like I’m capable of reasoning right now.

“My room… let’s go to my room first” she whispers, clearly out of breath, in the brief moment I left her mouth alone to plant a hickey on her shoulder, but I refuse to stop, not now that I have already started, not now that I’m about to get what I longed for the whole month.

So, I grunted a “where” and luckily, she understood what I meant, or I would have fucked her there in the hallway.

“Second floor, second door on the left” Such a quick-witted woman, but I want to take her reason away just as quickly.

Following her indications I went to her room, while carrying her and savouring every inch of her face and once inside I threw her on the bed and started undressing.

“Do you have a condom”

“I got them don’t worry”

As I was placing the condom on my exited member, something told me it was wrong, but who cares, I’m not risking having a child at this age.

After I wore the condom, I raised my gaze and saw her in all her naked glory. Her pale skin makes her beautiful pink nipples stand out, while her budding curves are already well developed and ripe for the taking. Her eyes are clearly admiring my body, especially my little brother who keeps swelling, nearly breaking the condom.

Not wanting to prolong the waiting, I positioned myself above her and placed my hand in her strawberry blonde locks while connecting my lips with hers, but just as I was about to align my dick with her slit using my other hand, she stopped kissing me.

“It’s my first time you’ll have to take responsibility” She is still capable of following her plans, admirable.

“Don’t worry you are mine now and I take good care of my things, just leave everything to me”

After getting what she wanted, she got back at kissing me, while I slowly entered her tight and wet snatch, breaking her hymen.

When I reached her womb, I finally understood the thrill of discovering and conquering new lands, and unable to hold back I stopped kissing her, moved her hands above her head and started humping my hips.

I know that I should hold myself back, but now that I’m here I can’t seems to slow down, but soon I noticed Lydia wasn’t in much pain, rather than that, she was far too occupied sniffing my chest, moaning, and leaving hickeys on my body.

While I learned from Deaton that werelion release pheromones capable of exiting their mates, they seem to be more effective than what I thought, as she is clearly out of her mind right now.

This makes me feel great, powerful and in control of the situation, … I can’t quite define it, but this feels right, as if I was made to dominate her, and she was made to be used by me. So, this is what being a werelion means.

It didn’t take long till I felt like I was about to cum, werelion or not, this is my first time, but just as I was about to cum, the condom broke and hastily I pulled out and came on her stomach.

As I came on her, I understood that condoms are not made for me, and it’s not about liking them or not, it’s just that I’m sure that even if I changed size or brand, it would still break. The supernatural world is indeed strange, but I must understand my new reality as fast as possible.

Watching the hot mess Lydia has become, I immediately get excited again as my sperm covered her and I can smell my body odour coming from her. I marked her.

She seems exhausted, but I still need her to help me calm down and I’m sure she’ll love going at it a little more, right?

20