chapter 8
483 2 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

--MC POV--

I have always liked my life, but since I have started going out with Lydia it became even better, I’m not sure if you are supposed to feel this good or if it is another werelion thing, but since I started dating her, I feel better than I’ve ever had.

Although, if there is a thing I’m sure of, it’s that people normally don’t fuck as much as we do. The strangest thing is that my grades rather than falling went up.

Now that I’m not distracted by my constant arousal, I can concentrate more on my studies, and with the help of my girlfriend and her perfect notes I am at the top of my class.

I’m starting to get accustomed to being a werelion and while I was told that werewolves usually have a more developed sense of smell, when it comes to my mates, I can always trace them and even feel their emotion.

This works for as long as I keep marking them.

Depending on how much contact we had it can even last days, and if I cum on them up to weeks. The imprint I leave on them allow me to locate them, understand their current feelings and in case someone was to kill the carrier of my marking, it will be passed to the killer so that I can hunt him.

Thanks to this last feature usually people avoid killing a werelion’s mate if they are not ready to face the whole pride.

The problem of these powers is that I end up worrying a lot of times for Lydia, an example of this is occurring just now since I can feel she is having a rough time.

I don’t know the details, but whenever she is at home, she starts feeling sad, angry, lonely, sometimes longing, and often stressed. The problem is that today these emotions are particularly strong, and they keep building-up.

The fact that she is not answering my call makes it even worse, and the only reason I’m not running to her is that I know she doesn’t want me to introduce myself in her messy family situation.

Just as I was racking my brain trying to come up with a course of action, I heard a loud scream coming from the distance, but what truly scared me is that I suddenly couldn’t feel Lydia emotions anymore and before the echo of the screams could reach me I had already jumped out of my window and started running toward Lydia’s direction.

I don’t exactly know which path I took during those minutes, for all I know I could have been running at my full speed in my werelion form in the middle of the street.

I was agitated and I could smell my own fear, my mind was full of theories as I envisioned her dead body or her being knocked out and kidnapped, and the only interruptions to these thoughts, was me cursing at my inability to run faster, in fact while I possess herculean strength and unending stamina in bed, I’m not that much of a runner compared to other supernatural beings.

I don’t know how much it took for me to reach her, but when I stopped I was in a forest, surrounded by trees and in front of me Lydia was naked, walking slowly, not paying attention to her surrounding and with a lost gaze that resembled the one of a zombie.

“Lydia”

My voice didn’t seem to reach her, it was like she wasn’t here, and I felt like I was losing her, so I reached her and hugged her, while whispering in her hears

“Lydia please…”

It was then that she looked at me, regaining focus, but only after smelling me and hugging me back she realized who I was, and she started crying in my arms.

“What happened?” she asked trembling and stuttering

I didn’t know how to answer, but now that she spoke and she was putting strength in the hug, I could finally calm down, and I only now realized that I was still in my werelion form as I reverted back to a human appearance.

I was preoccupied, but I couldn’t seem to care as much as I thought I would, compared to before when I feared to have lost her, this didn’t rise my emotions too much.

“I’m here and you are back that is all that matters”.

20