chapter 26
263 1 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

--MC POV--

“Wait, are you telling me that our baby werewolf, Scott McCall is coming to the party with Allison? How did he even do that?” I asked incredulous.

“It seems that she run over a dog, and he helped her at the veterinarian clinic. She also said something like --he was just so cute and nice when he asked me out-. Moreover, didn’t you say you weren’t in the mood for going after a girl” said Lydia with a smirk.

“Well now that Laura is okay, I’m back to my usual self. So, you are telling me that he bagged Allison thank to the job he took from me” Technically Laura is still weak and we need to guard her, but right now she is with her brother.

“Two losses against the -Baby werewolf- are you going to stand this”.

“I’m still going to win the war” I stated, moved by the deep pride, which resides in me.

“Well, you are lucky that me and Malia have become friends with her, but it won’t be easy. She is not ready for polygamy; we’ll have to introduce her to the idea slowly” She was really working on this.

“Do you have a plan?”

“We’ll have to make her think of you like a cake of which everyone wants a piece” is that how Lydia sees me?

“I’m not sure if I like this metaphor, but go on”.

“I think the time has come to show people our relationship with Malia. Allison will then start to ask questions about how this works, and we’ll just have to speak in a good way about it. As for the rest it will be all on you to seduce her”. Hearing these words Malia who was helping with the preparation for the party perked up.

“Really? I can’t stand it anymore seeing you hog all the fun for yourself at school every day” lamented Malia.

“Well, I’m in. It was unjust of us to hide our relationship with Malia, but are you okay? I don’t think people will react that well to polygamy” I told her.

“If I want to be the true queen of this school, I must start to make rules and not be affected by the mass and its thoughts” she may say so, but I can see, that now she doesn’t care that much about her social position in school.

“Ok, let’s get to work, we have one hour to finish the preparation for the party”.

--Allison--

“They did a great job with the arrangements. It must have taken hours for them to build this up” I had been dancing with Scott for about an hour, and the atmosphere was great.

It is the first week, but I already found some good friends and a boy I like, I think I’m going to enjoy my stay here. Moreover, father said we were going to stay here for some time.

Speaking of my friends where are they?

It was then, that I looked behind Scott shoulder, and what I saw left me speechless. Malia was dancing with Thomas, and she was leaving hickeys all over his neck, and at the same time Lydia was giving him a passionate kiss. His hands were on both their asses, and it seems that this sight caught the attention of many of the people present here.

Scott too, seeing that I was distracted turned himself toward Thomas.

“Are they drunk?” He asked, but I don’t think so.

“There is no alcohol” this would explain the vibes I got from Malia, but damn, I didn’t expect them to be like this.

Thomas was practically mauling their asses, while Malia and Lydia were taking turns in getting the attention of Thomas’ mouth, sometimes they even kissed among themselves.

It looked like a scene out of a wet dream, but just as I was thinking about this, Scott suddenly started acting strange.

“Are you okay Scott” he seemed to be in pain.

--MC POV--

I was so concentrated on enjoying my girlfriends’ lips to even care about other murmurs, but just as we were getting hot, I felt the smell of werewolf intensify, and looking at the source I saw Scott running away with Allison right behind him.

Both me and the girls looked at each other, just to go right after them a few seconds later, we can’t be sure what Scott will do in that state.

Fortunately, all he did was getting on the car, and even more luckily he left Allison alone here.

“Is he okay?” I asked Allison, feigning ignorance about Scott situation.

“I don’t think so” she replied, and it seems she really doesn’t know anything about the supernatural.

“How about we go back inside, I promised I would have introduced you to our classmates, didn’t I?” proposed Lydia.

“You did, but I have to go back soon, my father gave me a curfew”.

Well, I probably would do the same, if I had a daughter and there was mass murderer alpha werewolf on the loose.

“I can give you a lift.” I told her, trying to catch the chance to get to know her.

“You don’t have too. Moreover, you are the host of the party, you can’t leave”.

“Lydia is the host, and she is more than capable to handle things like this by herself. She also has Malia’s help in the case that something happens”.

“Accept the offer Allison, you just got stood up at your first date, I’m not letting you go alone to home” said Lydia, trying to remind her of Scott behaviour.

“I didn’t get stood up, but if you insist, I’ll accept your offer”

After she said this, I took her to my car, which I just repaired after I broke it the day Laura was attacked.

“So, you, Malia and Lydia are coupl… triple”. She said the moment she got inside the car, and I’m sure she messed up the word intentionally.

“Yes, we are in a relationship” I stated not affected by her attempt of teasing me.

“Since when?”

“This summer”

“Wow, you are one lucky guy, you achieved every guy’s wet dream.”

“Nah, I don’t think their dreams are as good as my life. Changing topic… A curfew? Are you daddy’s girl?” I could try to speak well of our relationship, but this is Lydia and Malia jobs, if I were to boost about it, I would just appear as an arrogant jerk, so I diverted her attention.

“I’m not! It’s just that we are new here and I don’t want to worry him” she said while pouting with that expressive face of hers.

“If you say so, but I’m curious at how he will react seeing his daughter comes back with a different guy, will he think you are a bad girl”

“He will probably just hunt down Scott with a gun, if he knew he stood me up. So please, help me cover for him”. I can indeed picture a hunter, hunting the werewolf who dared to go out with his daughter.

“So, you admit he stood you up.”

“No, I’m sure he was just unwell, but my father wouldn’t see it that way” she said, defending Scott.

“Okay, I’ll help you”.

We soon reached her home, and her father was waiting for her, but I think he was probably planning to go out to hunt for the alpha, considering the heavy bag he is carrying with himself and the full moon high in the sky.

“Where did Scott go?” He asked with a frown.

“He felt unwell, and I offered to give her a lift”. I replied, maintaining my promise of covering for him.

“Did he get drunk”.

“There was no alcohol at the party”.

“That’s what someone drunk would say”.

“And what an innocent man would say too. Moreover, do I seem drunk”.

“No, but I don’t know in what state is that Scott, he must have felt really bad to leave my daughter alone to a party where she knows no one”

“That’s not true she already become friend with my girlfriend” the moment he heard I already had a girlfriend his expression eased up. I guess no father would like to know that his daughter was surrounded by horny teenagers. A pity it is like this.

“Could you stop your interrogation?” asked Allison, exhausted of her father’s antics.

“It’s not an interrogation. I like this guy more than that Scott; you should be friend with him instead”. Conquer the daddy and you’ll conquer daddy’s girl, but I doubt he would think the same if he knew that I have two girlfriends and I am a werelion.

“Stop embarrassing me he just felt unwell, and I can make friends without your meddling.” She said, while pushing her father with her in the house.

“Thanks for the lift, Thomas, see you at school”

“See you”

As I entered the car again, I saw that she forgot her jacket on my car. I could give it back to her, but maybe it is better if I have a word with Scott. Moreover, it would be dangerous if he went to Allison house in his current state.

14