chapter 28 R18
477 1 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

--MC POV--

I was humping Lydia’s ass against the kitchen table, and on the floor next to us sat down Malia who was recuperating after the first round I gave.

We passed the night at Laura’s house since she was still so weak to protect herself, but when I woke up, I found Lydia and Malia going around the kitchen nudes, except for an apron, that only made me more excited.

As I was shagging Lydia hard, she was trying to cover her mouth, but unfortunately, she has always been quite the screamer.

It was just a question of time before Laura heard us and came here, but as of now her senses too are recovering so for now, she has an hearing slightly above humans.

Lydia moans were getting louder and Malia who has caught her breath went under my legs and started sucking Lydia’s clit and my shaft as they moved.

My climax was building up, so I just got out of Lydia and directly entered Malia mouth.

Not ready for the sudden mouth penetration, she nearly chocked, but she still tried to assume the best position and resisted the urge to get away.

She has been learning from Lydia how to take care my dick and for the first time she learned everything she was taught with great speed.

Wanting to go further I took her hair and started to face fuck her till I released inside her mouth, and as a good girl I like, she swallowed it all, but maybe she also did it cause my cum taste good to girls.

“Good job, do you have a reward in mind?”

“Sir I beg you to fuck me while holding me:” This was her favourite position, so I raised her from the ground, while she hugged me with both legs and arms.

She liked to fuck mid-air, especially like this because she could kiss me and hold me as much as she wanted.

One would have expected her to be the aggressive one between the two, but in fact she liked to have more contact during sex, differently from Lydia who loved to be fucked with violence from behind.

The pounding started, as my hands kept moving Malia’s ass up and down my length.

Her ass was the most trained of the two and got an elasticity that Lydia’s didn’t have, but she lacked the softness of the first.

This allowed me to always experience these two kinds of sensations, making me further enjoy both of them.

Minutes passed and Malia was full of sweat, and her tongue was hanging out of the mouth, too tired to even go back at kissing me.

“Lydia, don’t you think you should do a morning shower?” Understanding what type of shower I meant, she dropped on her knees took out my shaft from Malia and started working it with her mouth.

When she felt that my dick slightly enlarged and that a fluid was moving inside of it, she took it out of her mouth and pointed it at her whole body, while using her hand to make it keeps shotting its seed all over her body.

When I ended coming, her whole body and apron had been covered by stains of my sperm, and after I let Malia down, both of them started gathering and licking it.

This sight was so good that my erection didn’t go away, but as expected Laura came into the kitchen that exact moment.

“What the hell are you doing in my kitchen?”

“Sex. During this month we never had time to truly enjoy each other, and I have been so pent up to resist.” Explained Lydia while licking her arm.

“Why in my ho…?” she was about to speak, but the sight of my member left her speechless.

“It’s enormous right? Every time I see it, I have a similar reaction” said Lydia, smirking, while with one hand she caressed my dick. Just the thought of receiving a hand job before Laura’s eyes was making me excited and my veins kept bulging to the point that it nearly hurts.

“Stop immediately” demanded Laura, but her gaze never left me.

“Don’t make a drama out of it, if you just wait a moment, we’ll make breakfast” replied again Lydia.

“I’m not eating anything made with those hands”.

“A pity it would have added that particular flavour that makes you go crazy”.

“Just go and take a shower” she said and both Malia and Lydia got up and left, after giving me a kiss.

“Seriously. I had to see my cousin and her friend suck your sperm?”

“I think you enjoyed the sight”. I said while getting near her.

“In your dream”

“Then why do you keep looking down”.

“Just go and reaches your girlfriends, I’ll make breakfast”.

“Okay, if that’s what you want” as I said this, I left the kitchen too to reach Malia and Lydia.

--Laura Hale POV--

What the hell is happening?

Why am I behaving like a perverted boy, who can’t keep his hormones in check.

The more he got near, the more I could feel that smell of his and the more I got wet.

He is the same identical kid I have passed months with, why am I now getting dragged by his perversity? My instinct was telling me to drop down and clean the floor of the remains of the sex he just had.

Moreover, what was that monster? It was at least one inch bigger than the biggest dick I ever had, and he is just sixteen years old, that is not a toy some sixteen years old girls should play with.

Lowering my gaze I saw some remnants of the fluid he produced, and remembering Lydia’s words and the ecstatic expression she and Malia made when licking it, I took some of it with my finger and put it in my mouth.

The rush came immediately, like the day he kissed me to keep me awake. The taste was addicting and it carried an energy that enveloped your whole body and made you lust for more.

Before I realized what was happening, I begun to scoop the more cum I could from the floor and brought it to my mouth, but as the quantity I was able to gather with my hands got smaller, I lowered my face to the floor and started to lick it clean.

What is happening to me?

--MC POV--

Just as we were washing ourselves in the shower, I suddenly started to feel from someone outside of this room emotions like guilt, embarrassment and a strong lust. A new marking was being formed and this means that someone was ingesting my fluids.

Considering that the one who was doing so was in the other room and there was only one person there, than it means that right now Laura is sucking the semen that remained on the floor.

A picture of Laura licking the floor covered with my seed formed in my mind and unable to bear it anymore I used the two people here to calm myself down.

“Malia, Lydia get down and suck me off”

“Shouldn’t we shower fast; Laura is waiting for us”.

“Don’t worry she will take some time to prepare breakfast”.

Without further ado, they both dropped on their knees and started sucking me off, but in my mind, I imagined it as if there was one more person helping them: Laura.

15