chapter 36
603 0 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

--MC POV--

“The parent/teacher conferences start in 5 minutes. I hope that the teachers won’t say anything about our relationship” I said stealthy, and it got the expected result.

“Oh god! I’m supposed to be there. I’m below “C” on, like, everything” can’t believe he totally forgot that.

“You are still in time if you depart now” without thinking about anything else he left and run toward the school. For a werewolf like him it should be possible to arrive in time.

“How about we get a beer? I know where they are” I proposed.

“My father would kill me” said Allison.

“He won’t know, it is just a beer” as I said this, I opened the fridge under the counter, but before I could take them out a voice interrupted.

“Didn’t I say no alcohol” damn, seems like Laura was listening to us.

“It is just beer”.

“It is also a crime” she said.

“Ah… anyway, Allison this is our friend and the owner of this pub, Laura” Laura smiled and reached out for Allison hand.

“Thanks for having us” she said taking her hand.

“It is no prob… where did you take that necklace” she said and for the first time I noticed that Allison was wearing one and it was the same one that Harris drew.

“It was given by my aunt. Do you happen to know what it represents? My aunt said to search for it as it is about my family history.” So, they are trying to have her approach their profession. Seems like there is no more time to wait for Scott agreement, I’ll have to tell her one of these days.

“No, I have no idea, I just found it familiar. I must have seen it on Kate” said Laura with a pensive expression.

“You know my aunt?”

“Yes, but don’t tell her you met me. We are not in good rapports, she used to date my brother, but in fact she just played with him and threw him away later”.

“Sorry, that sounds like something she would do.”

“Don’t worry it was a long time ago.” She said, but behind her smile I could smell her rage. Kate Argent was the one who burned her house.

Laura soon left and I tried to bring back the mood from earlier.

“No alcohol then. How about we play truth or dare?”

The idea was well welcomed, and the game was quite funny, this is one of the best way to know one another, although with some alcohol it would have been better.

“Truth or dare” asked Lydia to Allison

“truth”

“Why do you keep saying truth when I ask?”

“Because I don’t trust your dares. You made your boyfriend slap your ass, and asked Malia to leave a hickey on him” she is right, but I do hope she choose dare.

“I’ll ask you nothing perverted” she said.

“Okay then, dare”. Relented Allison.

“Kiss Thomas!”

“You said nothing perverted”

“You can give him a chaste kiss; how could that count as perverted?”

“I have a boyfriend”.

“So what? I don’t have any problem with my boyfriend kissing another girl during a truth or dare game” stated Lydia, with a serious look.

“I bet you don’t! You were the one who dared me to do that.” Said Allison exasperated, while Malia was already laughing her ass off.

“So, are you going to do it or not” Asked Lydia with an inquisitive expression.

“Ok, I’ll do it, but just once. Then you’ll stop asking about it and not a word with Scott. Take it as a thank you for the party.”

“Our lips are sealed” said Lydia while she dragged her fingers on her lips as if there was a zip there.

Before Allison could look at me, I licked my lips to make sure there was some saliva on them, and when she got near me, she just dived in fast and gave me a quick peck on the lips.

For me it was barely anything, but I hope she felt something, although that depends on whether she ingest the saliva that touched her.

As I thought of this, luckily, she wet her lips with her tongue as if to taste the kiss, but I’m not sure how effective it was, after all the contact was quite short.

I need to find other ways to get to her, and maybe it would be good if I could do that without my powers, but a little hand from my abilities won’t hurt anyone, right? Not like I can stop myself from being a werelion.

--3rd person POV--

“Miss and mister knight, your son is an exemplary student” said a teacher to the couple in front of them and both of them had a proud smile on their faces.

“But lately, there have been some rumours…” said the teacher before looking at both of them.

“Please, tell us if there is anything wrong with our son” said Isabel Knight.

“Well, lately, him, his girlfriend and another friend of theirs…”

“You mean Malia? She such a lovely girl, has he done something wrong to either of them?” asked the mother with an angry look.

“No, no… the problem is that they have been engaging a rather peculiar relationship. It seems that they are in a three-way relationship”.

“A what?” asked both the parents.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“There is a lot to say about Lydia” said a female teacher.

“Knew it” stated Allison father

“You were the one who tried to force her to choose between me and you” debated the mother, and soon they started arguing, till the teacher interrupted them.

“I wasn’t aware there were any problem at home. As a student Lydia is the best of her generation, one of those students I saw a few times in my career. She also is an excellent leader, with great social skills. The only problem I have to say is that recently I’ve heard she has been in a relationship with other two people at the same time and I fear the impact this may have on her”.

“Look at what our daughter has been doing. Do you want to ruin mine and her life? This is scandalous!” said the man, while the woman tried to digest the information.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Mr Tate, your daughter has been recuperating her grades and while they aren’t that good, she has been receiving a lot of help from two of our best students: Thomas Knight and Lydia Martin. The only thing that worry me is that the relationship with these two seems to be closer than just friend. She grew in an unknown circumstance and I fear she may lack the common social values, especially in relationships”

“What do you mean exactly?” asked the man.

“She has been seen kissing both Lydia and Thomas” these words stunned the man, but he has a great opinion of the two teenager, who have helped both him and his daughter.

“I’m sure it was just an adolescent bravado. You know we all did those things once”.

“Yes, I’m aware of this, my intent was just to notify you of this”

“I’ll be sure to have a word with them”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--MC POV--

We were just having fun when my phone rang.

“Well, this might mean, that those teachers told them of us” I said gulping.

“Are you going to answer them” asked Allison.

“Yes” I said, before accepting the call and putting it on loud speaker.

“Thomas, how could you go out with two girls at the same time? I knew you were going to ruin it all! Do you think this relationship would work? They are both too great to share the same man, what was in your mind?” cried my mother on the phone.

“Well you were the one who wanted many grandchildren, now it will be easier” I said trying to make a joke to lighten the atmosphere.

“… where are you bastard of a son! You dare to throw the fault at me?”.

“We threw a party for Allison’s birthday” I said without giving out the location.

“Another girl? How greedy and lustful have you become… AH…” I heard a scream on the other side of the phone.

“What is happening mother”.

“I don’t know I just heard some screams from the parking” she said.

“Don’t go there” Should I start running? But it would take at least 15 minutes to get there.

Suddenly I heard a gunshot from the other side of the phone, my mother remained silent for some minutes till we heard some fast footsteps from.

“Jonathan are you okay?”

“Yes, it was the famous mountain lion, they shot him” said Jonathan.

“Did he hurt anyone”.

“No, but someone got hurt in the panic.” Just a normal mountain lion? So, it wasn’t Peter. What’s going on?

15