Chapter 6 Surprise!
93 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A community on the third ring road of the capital of the Republic.

 

In a small unit room, the bedroom of the room is very simple, with a bed, a table, a wardrobe, and a stool.

 

This unit was temporarily rented by Wu Xie. After all, it took a lot of energy to get close to that old man, and even he with rich experience could not guarantee 100% success!

 

Besides, he doesn't want his roommates to discover some secrets that can't be revealed to the public in the dormitory...

 

So I rented out half a year's rent to do some special things.

 

In the mirror in the bathroom, Wu Xie looked at himself in a daze. His height of 1.8 meters was so handsome, and his face was sharp and angular. It was indeed his eighteen-year-old appearance, but he felt much more energetic than before. Some murderous.

 

There are ten injections of [Gene Enhancer] on the bench beside it!

 

A total of ten doses of medicine were injected into Wu Xie's blood vessels. After a few seconds, his whole body seemed to be reborn, and a strong sense of strength was continuously stimulated from the depths of his heart!

 

Wu Xie fully felt his strength!

 

For Wu Xie, his strength is already unfathomable to ordinary people. Even if he faces several special forces level masters at the same time, it is not a big problem!

 

But the old man is not just surrounded by a few special forces experts!

 

24/7 protection at the highest level!

 

The central leadership security guard team!

 

...

 

...

 

With an unimaginable level of protection, how could Wu Xie easily come into contact with that old man?

 

The walls of the simple bedroom room are covered with various photos, and there are various possibilities of plans. Wu Xie stood in meditation, thinking about how to better walk this road.

 

If an ordinary person came in at this time and saw everything in the room, he would be so frightened that he would be fooled.

 

Because the amount of information in the room is too huge, he never imagined that a college student would fill the room to study the old man's activities, itinerary and other information, making it look like an assassination!

 

...

 

call~~~

 

In the small bedroom, Wu Xie sat on the bed, breathing in and out continuously, and supernatural photons gathered from all around and merged into Wu Xie's body.

 

Soon.

 

Soon!

 

As long as Wu Xie practiced for half a month, he would be able to completely open the door to cultivation and become the only first-order Bronze-level powerhouse in the world!

 

As long as he becomes a bronze-level first-order powerhouse, Wu Xie's strength will increase exponentially!

 

[Dark Calendar 05]

 

The D city laboratory discovered the mystery of supernatural photons, and Chinese martial arts masters and researchers successfully created a cultivation system.

 

The cultivation system is divided into bronze level, silver level, gold level, platinum level, diamond level, purple gold level, king level, and starry sky level!

 

There are eight levels in total!

 

Each level is divided into nine levels. As the level increases, cultivation will become more difficult and slower, but the higher the level, the stronger the human strength will become!

 

The degree of evolution will be higher and higher, and the higher the level, the more perfect physiological structure, better digestive system, tighter muscle tissue, stronger recovery ability, heat resistance, cold resistance, water breathing, teleportation, and spirituality. use force...

 

In the 99th year of the last days, there were only 10 star-level masters in the Republic!

 

Wu Xie is one of them!

 

The road to becoming a starry sky powerhouse is very bumpy. Only Wu Xie knows how difficult it is. Everyone climbs out of the sea of ​​corpses alive and spends countless energy to become one of the top ten supreme beings.

 

However, even masters as strong as the top ten star-level masters withered in the horde of beasts in the 99th year of the Dark Calendar!

 

It is impossible for Wu Xie to wait for half a month before acting!

 

In the law of the last days, the three most precious things are food, safety and time!

 

It is impossible for him to waste such a long time in vain. If he can act sooner, he should act sooner.

 

Try to leave as much time as possible for the Republic. It will take a lot of time for all the people of a country to accept the doomsday, and then mobilize the whole country to make strategic preparations. It is impossible for the 1.6 billion people of the Republic to accomplish it overnight.

 

So it is even more impossible for Wu Xie to delay time, delay time!

 

He has already made up his mind in his heart, and the action will be tomorrow.

 

boom!

 

There was a sound of closing the door.

 

Wu Xie packed up the things she needed, and quickly went out with her backpack.

 

The old TV in the house is still playing the news.

 

【That person x will go to the capital martyrs cemetery tomorrow for a memorial service】

3