Chapter 46 “Duckweed” in the sea, waiting to be rescued!
23 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Southwest Interim Command Headquarters.

"Damn it! Why is the person in charge not here yet!??"

"Yeah, things have reached an unimaginable level!"

"Which general will the central government send over?"

"Stop arguing, quickly come up with a few sets of battle plans, the current situation is too serious!"

...

The generals at the division commander level were all violent, blowing their beards and staring at their faces, looking a little anxious.

Their subordinates, a total of 10 brigades, 7 infantry brigades, and 3 modern mechanical combat brigades, 70% of the troops have been sent to suppress the spread of zombies.

but!

The situation is extremely grim!

"Report! The defense line in the south of Baoshan City collapsed, and the two combat companies lost contact!"

"Report! A large number of non-human zombies have appeared in a tourist attraction in Baoshan City, and our combat troops have suffered serious losses!"

"Report! Of the 100 drones sent out, 60 were lost. In one day, we preliminarily speculate that the number of zombies is more than 300,000, and the number is constantly increasing! The number of surviving people in the city center is probably more than 30,000, and the number is constantly decreasing. Rescue is extremely difficult!"

"Report! A large number of mutants were found in Yuxi City, and all five of our helicopters were lost!"

...

The faces of several division commanders in the headquarters became darker and darker as time went by.

Troop losses are getting worse.

Snapped!

"I suggest immediately applying to the central government for the use of nuclear warheads! Just blow it up all at once, and it's over!"

A teacher slapped his hands on the table, his hands were still trembling with anger.

"Old Wang! What nonsense are you talking about? How many survivors are there in the city?"

"At least tens of thousands of people, they are desperate, waiting for the soldiers to save them, but you want us to send our compatriots to hell with our own hands?"

"Enough, don't say such things anymore, I will never agree until the last resort and the situation cannot be controlled!"

...

"Report! People are coming from the capital!"

A communicator's voice interrupted the commotion of the entire headquarters.

Wow~

Tread~

A few hurried footsteps rushed over.

Lifting the door curtain, the leader shocked everyone.

He has a handsome face and a cold expression, those dark eyes are shining with a mysterious and seductive luster, and the military rank on his shoulder is extremely dazzling.

too young!

Is he the commander-in-chief, the person in charge?

This...how is it possible?

Although the generals had heard that the person in charge would be younger this time, what they never imagined was that they would be so young.

"boom!"

"Are you kidding? How can I let a yellow-haired boy command these tens of thousands of troops!"

A irascible general slapped the table and stood up, glaring.

"Zhang Quan!"

"You bastard, what are you talking about?"

A figure walked out from behind Wu Xie, and everyone was shocked again.

Didn't expect this one to come too.

"Old Li! Why are you here too!"

"Old Li!"

Li Kaicheng!

The son of a famous general in the Republic, a member of the Central Military Department, proficient in various strategies, participated in many foreign wars, and has countless disciples. He is a real military figure in the country and the country.

"Kneel down!"

Old Li looked at General Zhang in front of him with an excited expression.

thump!

Zhang Yide fell to his knees with a plop as if he had been discouraged.

"Remember, all of you, this is an extraordinary moment, and everything must be obeyed. Comrade Wu Xie is the chief person in charge jointly appointed by the Central Committee, the Central Military Department, and the Politburo Standing Committee!"

"Whoever dares to mess around and disobey orders, in special times, will be shot on the spot!"

Li Laoqi's beard was almost blown flat.

Fortunately, the central government sent him to sit in charge of Wu Xie this time, otherwise there would be no big troubles.

With Wu Xie's courage to attack that old man, I'm afraid his generals will not end well.

"Old Li! Everything should go according to the plan on the plane!"

"good!"

"Take over the command immediately!"

Wu Xie and more than 20 people behind Mr. Li walked into the headquarters one by one with equipment boxes, found their own positions, turned on the equipment, and started working.

These are the country's top communications, intelligence and other talents brought by the capital.

The two had obtained almost all the latest information on the plane.

One plan after another was made.

Mr. Li sits at the headquarters and directs the troops.

Wu Xie will go to the front line and lead the troops to strangle the zombies directly!

The time has come for the "Oriental Sword" to be unsheathed!

"Report! Two infantry battalions of 600 people in a village in the outer ring of Baoshan City in our department are surrounded by zombies, including more than 700 surviving people! There are more and more zombies, and the encirclement is getting smaller and smaller. Please help!"

The programmer adjusted the latest screen to the front of the command post.

The village near the highway.

The soldiers of the two infantry battalions had already occupied the commanding heights, important positions such as the entrance to the village, and fired continuously towards the front.

Zombies fell down with the sound of gunfire.

One by one rushed forward again.

The endless zombies from Baoshan City on the expressway are crazily attacking this small village one by one!

The only retreat route was also blocked by groups of corpses.

bang bang bang~

bang bang bang~

Gunshots kept ringing.

But the encirclement is getting smaller and smaller.

"What... what to do!?" Mr. Li was a little shocked looking at the picture.

Several generals looked at each other and lowered their heads.

The level of this zombie group is estimated to be above 10,000, and there are still zombie groups rushing across the highway.

As long as the gunfire stops, this small village will be submerged in the corpses in an instant, and there will be no sound.

No matter how many combat troops were dispatched, it was of no use in the past.

Now the only way is helicopter air rescue.

But there are more than 1,300 people, even if all the helicopters are sent out, it is too late to save them.

Moreover, helicopters are needed everywhere to detect intelligence.

...

Several people sighed and seemed to have given up on this place.

Sudden.

A clear voice sounded.

"I go!"

Wu Xie stepped forward without giving anyone a chance to react.

Command.

The atmosphere was eerily silent.

The generals looked at each other and looked at the young figure.

1