Chapter 53 Combat Deployment! Strategic deployment for hundreds of thousands of zombies!
23 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Temporary headquarters.

Hello?

Hello!

This is the temporary command operations department.

...

Various documents, intelligence, and information came from various regions in X province.

The correspondents anxiously gathered all kinds of information and arranged them in order of importance.

Several military commanders had already arrived, standing in the room discussing with Mr. Li, looking at the map, and laying out the battle plan.

Sudden.

A shadow appeared outside the door.

A faint golden light suddenly appeared.

Swish!

After Wu Xie entered, the whole room fell silent for a moment, and almost everyone looked over with unison.

Extremely quiet.

Everyone looked at the man who performed miracles.

One person, one ride.

One sword!

Moment!

Kill the lord-level zombies.

One ride away.

"Xiao Wu, you've worked hard, come in, sit down and rest."

Mr. Li walked to the door, and after speaking kindly, he grabbed Wu Xie's hand and led him to his seat.

Huh~

Wu Xie took a deep breath.

Picking up the disposable paper cup by the table, he drank the freshly poured energy drink in one gulp.

He is so tired.

Concentrate on the battlefield.

Finally, concentrate all your strength to kill the lord-level zombies!

This consumes a lot of energy and energy.

"Xiao Wu! What you did is so beautiful! I have never seen such a powerful army!"

"yes!"

"Isn't this the strongest team 'Eastern Sword' composed of countless war gods selected from the entire military region a while ago?"

"It's really amazing! Let us relieve our anger!"

The generals seemed to have forgotten how Wu Xie underestimated Wu Xie when he first arrived.

Several people praised Wu Xie's troops with each other.

"enough!"

"Please tell me about the following tasks as soon as possible, I have to rush back."

Wu Xie's eyes showed a cold breath, and he waved his hands and said.

Several generals stopped talking and looked at each other in embarrassment.

After Wu Xie arrived at the village with the large army, he rushed to the headquarters by helicopter to attend the meeting.

After the meeting, you have to fly back to the small town.

It can be said that it is very busy.

and.

He values ​​time extremely now!

Every second wasted, some survivors were found by zombies and lost their lives.

Every time vaccines are wasted, some zombies may evolve into advanced bodies and be more difficult to deal with.

"Okay! Let me talk about the current battle plan!"

"After a day of deployment and suppression, except for the two prefecture-level cities of Baoshan City and Yuxi City, all other cities and counties have successfully suppressed! We have also deployed troops to prevent the sudden outbreak of the situation in other cities and counties where no T virus infection incidents occurred. .”

"In a word, we only need to solve the two prefecture-level cities of Baoshan City and Yuxi City, and then the problem will be completely solved."

The secretary next to Mr. Li read out the latest information.

"But the crux of the problem is that these two prefecture-level cities have a large population, which is not easy to solve. Baoshan City has a population of more than 600,000, and Yuxi City has a population of more than 400,000. The two cities have a total of more than 1 million people! Infected by T virus At least 60W or more!"

"It is extremely difficult to clean up the zombies in this city!"

Elder Li pointed to the two red highlighted cities on the map.

"but!"

Old Li's voice changed!

Old Li looked at Wu Xie.

Wow -!

for a moment.

The eyes of the whole room were once again focused on this young figure.

"We have them now!—Sword of the East!"

All the people looked at Wu Xie with fanatical eyes.

Even Wu Xie himself was a little dazed.

What he didn't know was that his troops had been fighting zombies from beginning to end, the scene of charging, beheading lord-level zombies...

The wonderful picture of this scene was clearly conveyed to the eyes of every member of the headquarters through the live broadcast of the drone just now.

In the command post just now.

The atmosphere was extremely silent.

Everyone stared at those black knights, that golden armored knight!

A charge!

Kill with one blow!

It can instantly ignite the hearts of everyone in the entire headquarters!

"I will announce it next! For Baoshan City, the battle plan will officially start at 10 o'clock tomorrow morning!"

"The 258th Brigade of the 12th Army, the 241st Brigade of the 12th Army, the 014th Brigade of the 32nd Army, and the 065th Brigade of the 027th Army! Four modern mechanical armor brigades! Participate in this battle plan!"

"Order, the special operations force 'Oriental Sword' assists! Goal: Collect survivors, kill advanced mutants! Over!"

Mr. Li picked up the document he had drawn up in his hand and read it out slowly.

"receive!"

"receive!"

After Mr. Li finished talking about the main tasks for tomorrow, he discussed the content of the battle plan for another half an hour.

at last.

Before Wu Xie left to board the plane.

Mr. Li sent a sentence.

"Men's morale is brewed on the battlefield and matured. It's about fighting hard and relying on indomitable progress. I hope you can go further!"

1