Chapter 58 The winner, even if the blood is dripping, will never back down!
24 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the entire public security building.

The atmosphere was extremely silent.

Everything is quiet.

There was only the faint sound of rapid breathing.

Boom!

Boom——!

Heavy footsteps stepped out of the dark flames, and the huge weight made the ground tremble.

What is this?

flame? ? ?

Is it a more terrifying zombie?

what to do?

Can we survive?

The hundreds of surviving people in the public security building were all worried and had rather bad expressions.

Wow -!

A huge figure controlled the flames and stepped out from the darkness.

This is……

It's too big!

It's too scary!

The ugly and ferocious monster showed its figure.

Nearly three meters tall, with a bloated body, the flames were puffing on the surface of the skin, and the four huge arms were comparable to titans, and the palms of the hands were constantly emitting purple sparks.

A sense of oppression swept out, sweeping across the world.

too strong!

The nearest black-armored warrior immediately called for support.

because.

This zombie is beyond the reach of ordinary people.

This is the monster with the strongest feeling that members of "Oriental Sword" have encountered. This sense of depression and fear has never been so strong.

"Report to the team leader! Group B found a powerful mutant, please support! Request support!"

The voices of the team members came from the headset next to Wu Xie.

And at this time.

Wu Xie, Wang Qingcang, Chen Xuanba and others behind him were already on the road, constantly jumping between tall buildings, rushing to the burning place.

actually.

When the flame terminator released the first flame.

Wu Xie has already fully felt the uneasiness.

This aura far exceeds the Bronze Rank and Silver Rank, and has reached the strength of the Gold Rank!

Far from being something his players could easily deal with.

Even if he just broke through to the seventh level of silver a few days ago, it is hard to say whether he can defeat this monster.

da da da ~

da da da ~

Several flexible drones in the sky flew wantonly above the head of the flame terminator.

Command center.

On the big screen, a 360-degree holographic display of this monster with no dead ends was displayed in the stands.

There was such a trace of silence in the center of the entire headquarters.

Everyone looked at this terrifying monster in a daze. It has been more than three days since they were ordered to suppress zombies here, and they have never seen such a huge monster, and this monster seems to be able to emit flames.

Can they handle it?

If this monster came to the outer ring of Baoshan City, the line of defense would collapse at the first touch, and the consequences would be unimaginable.

da da da ~

da da da ~

finally.

The monster seemed to have noticed the fly buzzing around him.

He seemed angry.

He slowly raised one hand and pointed to the sky.

next second.

The terrifying heat carried the dominance of burning everything, and easily burned all the existing things around the sky, and everything was smashed to dust.

hiss--!

The sound of sucking air rang out one after another in the public security building.

"This...is too strong."

"Mom, I'm going home!"

"What kind of monster is this!"

"Close the door!"

"Can these fighters handle the big guy?"

A person was so frightened that he didn't dare to take a breath, for fear that the monster would set his sights on this side.

but!

next moment.

Just as no one dared to imagine, the flame terminator took a step towards the direction of the public security building.

Wow~

The crowd was shocked~

People want to escape, but dare not escape.

The zombies in the city center were not completely attracted to the outer ring by the noise machine, and there are still many zombies wandering around. If ordinary people go out, the end will be miserable.

No one went to the theater anymore, and people frantically ran towards the upper floors of the public security building, looking for a relatively safe place.

boom!

boom! boom!

The soldiers pulled out the special supernatural photon weapons, and the supernatural photons in their bodies gathered instantly!

A series of powerful white rays of light were emitted to the monster's body.

But nothing works.

"Roar--!"

The Flame Terminator was a little angry. It hammered the ground violently, and then stood on the broken ground and let out a terrifying roar. The waves of sound and fire swept out and overturned several black armored soldiers who were close.

too strong!

Just a face to face.

Already five black-armored soldiers were injured, lost their ability to fight, and were carried to the rear.

tread!

tread! !

The monster continued to take steps towards the public security building. It was already very hungry, and it was eager for food! Longing for torture! Thirst for blood!

More than a dozen members of "Oriental Sword" drew their long swords, wanting to fight with cold weapons at close range.

but--!

The temperature is too high!

Even wearing the X-armor that is resistant to high temperatures, it is still difficult for the soldiers to get close!

Moreover, most of the fighters here are bronze level 6-9, and very few are above silver.

They need to wait!

Need help!

Waiting for a truly powerful force to come!

The soldiers step back step by step!

Terrifying high temperatures constantly filled the surroundings, and blood gushed out from between the skins, but after reaching the gate, no one turned back!

The monster is getting closer and closer to the public security building!

The warriors held their long swords tightly, as if preparing for the final fight!

above tall buildings.

Numerous windows were open, and people watched the monster approaching step by step from top to bottom. People were filled with fear and were at a loss.

what to do?

Will you die?

boom--!

Sudden!

There was a loud noise from the tall building not far away!

The sound is deafening, huge!

Moment!

Gathered everyone's attention.

1