Chapter 4
13 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Noland POV:  

I saw Arthur exit the assessment room with Shane and Nell following behind him. Arthur approaches me with a casual look on his face sticking out his arm. Once he walks far enough toward me we both slap each other's palms together as we pull back and close our fingers. 

"Yo Arthur did ya beat me?"

"Nan got middle of D+ rank."

"Heh, loser."

"Ok, one trick pony."

The loud ringing sound of the clock on the outside of the adventures guild rang through the town signaling that the time has reached 7:00. Every adventure in the cramped building stood up as they aggressively pushed and shoved each other for positions near the front of the board. It was like witnessing a man throwing some food in a densely packed pond. A mechanical sound gear turning sound turned as the task board as it rotated to the other side. Fresh with the new low-rank quest, around 50~ E-rank quests and 20~ D-rank quests. At the moment of hearing the gear clanking sound added gasoline to the fire as the intensity of the pushing and shoving was kicked up to 200%. Some smarter ones waited near the check-in center to steal quests from adventures trying to get officially assigned the quest. However, despite the crowd's barbarianism, they all followed an unwritten rule not to use magic or weapons. This put us at a disadvantage because we were kids. Although not all hope was lost, one of the rules for quests is that you are only allowed to do 1 at a time, and you are only allowed to grab one quest at a time from the task board. 

"Noland I think we should just wait at the counter and try to steal a quest from someone."

"Nan that wouldn't feel right. Stealing is wrong even if it isn't technically there's yet."

"We can't get past the crowd though." 

"Hah I thought you were the smart one.The solution is pretty obvious. Ok pusedo smart guy watch this."

Arthur POV: 

I watched as my brother drops to the floor and starts army crawling between people's legs toward the task board. Whenever there isn't a path he says excuse me as he forces people's legs open. Being 12 he is the only one small enough to fit between people's legs. He quickly progresses toward the task board at blistering speed. This However doesn't come with its own fair share of problems. 

First, the floor is really dirty. The mixture of dirt, mud, and god knows what makes me throw up in my mouth that Noland is making full body contact with it. Noland appears not to care as his only objective is set on getting a quest for us to do. Sanitation isn't the only thing that Noland is sacrificing for a surefire quest. Noland is sacrificing his reputation. Noland is innocent and ignorant when it comes to any matter outside of combat. If you quizzed him on social norms then he would probably get a 23/100 on it.  Let's say Noland opens up a guy's legs and says excuse me all he's gonna get is an annoyed grunt. However, it is all the more different when he does the same to a female. I watch as Noland not giving a second thought grabs a women's ankle and forces them open. 

"Excuse me ma'am." He starts crawling through until stops by her screaming. 

"What the fuck!" She screams as she goes to look down to see who grabbed her ankles

"Hmm?" He responds as he looks up with the worst possible timing making it look like he's been looking up the whole time. Even worse his face just so happened to be directly under her skirt. He quickly moves his head forward to meet the female adventure in her eyes looking like a confused puppy not understanding why its owner is mad. 

Noland POV: 

I look up at the female adventure making eye contact with me as she stares at me with a baffled look that quickly turns into one of rage and anger. She lifts up one of her legs and thrust it down quickly toward my stomach. I instantly reinforce myself with mana to protect myself from her. 

"Hey, what you do tha..."

"PERVERT!"

The shriek turned the heads of all the female adventures toward her direction. All of their attention is summed by the battle cry of one of them being defiled, like an angry hornet calling the rest of its brethren to attack an intruder. All the adventure females came to the same conclusion about the event that took place. Shaking with anger they get ready to jump the fuck out of this "pervert." 

Female adventure imagination POV: 

"I got you Amy!" Noland perverted whispered as he was breathing heavily. Noland's image distorting into your stereotypical perverted loser obese 30-year-old otaku virgin loser. (Who still lives in their mom's basement.) 

"NOOOOOO let go."

Noland yanked apart the female adventurer's legs as he starts blushing at the sight of Amy's white and red striped panties. He pulls his face forward to press on Amy's panties, as she freezes from shock. Noland brings himself deeply sniffing her crouth. He reel's his eyes back from the scent of vagina fluids. He takes his long fat tongue and drag's it along her clit savoring the delicious flavor of said fluids. She pushes him down away from her crouth. 

"PERVERT" she screams as she sobs uncontrollably from being forcefully wilted by such a man. 

Noland POV: 

"OWWW, stop kicking me! What did I even do?"

"You fucking scum of the earth. How dare you do this!"

Why is she so mad about me just trying to get to the board faster? Oh, I get it she must be jealous that I can still crawl under people's legs cuz I am young(This was the wrong conclusion).

"Well sorry that your mad that you are too old to do this. I just turned twelve. I can do this anytime I want to." I stuck out my tongue as I tried to ignore the pain and continue crawling. 

"Are you saying that I did this when I was young?!?!?! I have never did anything of the sort! You think you are allowed to act this way just because you are young?!?!?! Keep your fucking adolescent desires in check before I put you in check!"

So she is mad that I am going to get a quest on my first day. What a jealous adventure! (This was also the wrong conclusion) Maybe if I just use reason with her I can get her to understand why I am doing this.

"Than that is your fault for being stupid. Look if I do things the proper way that I will have to wait years before I can get it! Why should I do things the proper way when I have to wait an eternity, compete for it, and it's not even guaranteed that I get it, when I could do things like this and get what I want fast and guaranteed."

"There is no hope for a fucking degenerate like you. Let's just jump him!" 

Suddenly 10 different adventure females start stomping on me everywhere. Even with mana reinforcement it still hurts a ton, but I am almost at the task board if I can make it then I can get the quest then I can go make money for my family. I rise up on my two feet as I snag the final D-rank quest off of the task board. I fall back to the ground as I put the quest paper in my shirt to protect it from getting destroyed. After a brutal crawl through hell with the females stomping me all the way through, I slowly rise up as I slam the quest to Shane. 

Quest: Extermination of the dire wolfs

Local farmers are having trouble protecting their livestock from the dire wolfs. Exterminate the dire wolf tribes from the Burnem woods. Difficulting rating: D- rank - D+ Rank 

The estimated amount of Dire wolves: 10-15

Reward: 25 copper coins per wolf slayed, an additional 75 if the wolf's corpse is not damaged. 

For more information please contact your local guild receptionist.

"I would like to be assigned this quest please." I choke out as the women continue to relentlessly barrage me with their fists 

"Stop attacking Noland!"

"Why should I stop? He is a pervert who looked up my skirt, without even remorse he got caught!" Amy shouted as she continues to barrage me without using her mana to reinforce her attacks, for the pure purpose of putting Noland through as much pain as physically possible. 

"What I never tried to look up at your skirt I was just trying to get to the task board as fast as possible."

"Fucking lies." Before she can throw another punch Shane uses his magic to pull the female adventures away from him as he grabs onto the counter for support. 

"Let's fairly judge him under the heavenly lie detector." He reaches into his drawer and pulls out a small church bell. 

"This object here will ring when ever the person is lying. Noland do you accept the contract with the heavenly church bell that you consent to it revealing your truths and lies?" 

"Yes"

"Amy do you accept the contract with the heavenly church bell that you consent to it revealing your truths and lies?"

"Of course I do." 

"So Noland? Did you see my panties?"

"Yes."

"I motherfucking knew it! I'm gonna kill you." 

"Wait, wait,wait I didn't intent to see them."

"Than why the fuck did you open my fucking legs and look under my panties! What did you think was going to happen?" 

"I was trying to crawl towards the task board to get to the task board faster. Than when you called my name I turned my head to look up but I just so happened to be under your panties."

Amy stared at the bell and check to confirm if it worked by telling a lie. It rang out loud and clear. After she confirmed that it indeed was working and on, she took a deep breath and breathed a heavy sigh. 

"Well you still saw them and I still felt vioilated. You still caused damages and I want compensation."

"I don't have any money."

"Than give me your quest. My party didn't get a quest in the morning  stampede. It's only fair considering you only got the quest though your crude method."

"Nuh unn! I got the quest fair and square. And what do you mean I caused damage didn't you and 9 other women beat me up."

"Urkkk! I am sorry ok! We didn't even use mana so we didn't cause any physical damage.How about this we share the quest. It's too dangerous to do the quest. I seen you get assets with your brother. It's dangerous for two amaturs to do a quest by themselves."

"No way! I'm at the top of C- class and my brother is a D+ support. Generally a quest can be cleared by an adventure of one rank higher. As long as we take on the wolves one at a time we can clear it by ourselves."

"HA like you could do that.dire wolves are smart pack animals that stick together. Even if you do manage to take out the scout. The moment it dies the entire pack will appear."

"Noland her suggestion isn't a bad one. If we collaborate with her party than we can guarantee safety. Hey Amy give us information on your team as well as how to pay is being split. "

"Listen to your older brother Noland. He appears to have a brain. My party consist of 10 members. We use a  3 front line tanks, 3 mages, me the archer, a scout, a healer, and an assassin. We use a triangle formation with tanks on the outer with me, the healer, and mages on the inside. The scout and assassin roles change based on the mission." 

"Ok and how is the loot split?"

"We party members have our own way of dividing it in our party but for us. Who kills what beast get the loot.Fair right?"

"No this is not even close to being fair. You have the advantage of 10-2. We aren't going to make any profit at all." 

"How about we leave you one wolf corpse because that how many you would kill before the pack comes?"

"No way jose. I need to make as much money as possible for my family. Their is no way I trained everyday for so long and so hard just to end up only making as much money as them working for a day."

"Fine than stuborn brat you can just die than!"

"Bleeh"

The rest of the female adventurers and Amy leave as they have got clarity on the situation.

"Noland, Amy brings up a good point. I personally have fought you and have judged noland and I can confidently say that you can't face up against an entire dire wolf tribe. There is no point in money if you are dead."

"I have a plan though."

"Really? What is it?"

5 minutes later* 

"Wow I'm surprised my stupid brother could come up with such a plan."

"Ok I will give you the authority to take this quest as long as you promise that you are able to execute this plan."

"Got it"

"Noland, and Arthur I under the name and honor of the Golden clan grant you permission to uptake Extermination of the Dire wolf quest. "

0