Chapter 234 – Aoi (+18)
247 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

If you like my work and want to support me, consider checking out my Patreon. Besides several chapters ahead of the public, you will also be helping me get closer to my dream of being a full-time writer.

In that situation, my initial reaction was to slowly approach the girls. As I moved, my eyes fixed on the contours of their bodies, their shapely legs, their breasts. The scene was incredibly erotic, and my desire grew, my cock already responding, ready and throbbing, without the need for any additional stimulation.

"Makoto"

As I admired them, Aoi's voice captured my attention. Her gaze, adorned with heart-shaped pupils, was irresistibly captivating. Her pink hair added a touch of cuteness, and her hands reached out towards me, as if inviting me. It was at that moment that any shred of reason I still had vanished instantly.

"Kyah..."

Without wasting any time, I pressed Aoi onto the bed. Below me, in full view, was Aoi's ass. Her giant cheeks were delicious. I grabbed her by the waist and lifted her ass off the bed.

"W-Wait. It's been a while, so please...! Be gentle..."

Unfortunately for Aoi, my reason had already disappeared. My thoughts were fixed only on the idea of the pleasure it would be to insert my cock into Aoi's wet pussy.

"Aoi...!"

I couldn't contain my excitement any longer, suddenly driving my cock into the deepest parts of her pussy from behind.

"Ukyuuu!?"

It felt heavenly, I was having sex with a beauty like Aoi. What's more, without a condom. It felt so good.

"H-How can you...!? V-It goes so... so... deep...!"

Aoi's pussy was super-hot. I could feel her writhing and squirming as she welcomed my presence inside. What an erotic ass. So fleshy and bouncy.

"Hey!? E-E-e-eeeee...!?"

I took a firm grip on Aoi's hips and began to penetrate her enthusiastically. Plap, plap, plap, plap. The sound of my flesh hitting hers echoed through the room.

Aoi's hips were squirming and, unable to continue holding herself up, she folded her arms to let her upper body fall onto the bed.

"Hyahn...! O-Oooooh...! M-My pussy-and it feels so good...! Y-Your cock...! And-it's so-so good...!"

She soon had no more strength in her legs and gradually fell back onto the bed. However, I forcibly lifted her waist to continue exactly as I was. I wasn't thinking about her, just about making things better for myself. Aoi simply didn't have the strength to give up her lower half.

"Your insides are so good, Aoi...!"

"Higya-!? Your cock-it's so deep...!"

Aoi's words resonated erotically, her ecstatic face exuded beauty, and my reason, which was already lost, continued to fade. Yes, the pinnacle was the fact that I was intimately involved with Aoi, a stunning pink-haired beauty.

I wondered if it had been difficult for Aoi to keep her ass up all this time? I put Aoi on the bed with my cock still inside her. Then, pressing her thighs between my knees, I went back to hammering her in the sexual sleeping position that was actually my favorite.

"Ah-aaahn-! M-My clitoris...! It's rubbing, the bed...!"

I slapped Aoi's ass with both hands before grabbing her back. Crazy bouncing. Her ass was so cute that I couldn't help but start playing with it with the tip of my finger.

"Ihyah-!? Nnn, nooo...! N-Don't touch... my ass... now..."

Her pleas to stop only made me want to tease her even more. I carefully slid my finger up her ass, focusing on her asshole. Each time I did, Aoi let out a moan as her vagina clamped down harder on my cock.

"J-Just...! C-Cuminnn...!!!"

It was time. It would have been unfortunate if that had happened with the pattern of her never being able to cum again after I'd come so far. I grabbed Aoi's arms and pulled her from behind as she headed towards her climax. Continuing, I pulled her upper half hard enough that she began to arch upwards.

"Nnnng...!?"

Aoi, whose back was facing me, would have been an incredible sight to see from the front, her breasts bouncing like crazy. Thinking about what she would look like from the other angle, I began to press myself relentlessly against her.

"Hyaahn-! Ah-hyah-!? Nnn, nnnn, aaaaah...-!!! Nnaah, whew, haaah...-!!! A-ahn, n-no...-!!! It's m-very... strong...-!!! Y -Your cock...-! It's hitting... my belly... aaaaah...-!"

Even now, her pussy was leaking sex juice like there was no tomorrow. It was getting easier and easier to stick my cock in her. I don't know if it's just something normal in this world, or if it's just because my cock made her feel so good, but my God. This is the best.

"I'm going to come as hard as I can inside. Feel how much I cum in you, Aoi"

Lying face down on the bed, Aoi turned to face me, a small trickle of saliva escaping her lips as her eyes stared at me with intense passion.

"Nguu, c-cum...-! Fill me...! Fill my womb... with all your fucking...-!"

Stopping my thrusts to press myself against the entrance to her womb, I felt it all begin. The next moment, an explosively strong force made its way through my cock.

"Higyuuuuuuuuuuuu...-!? It's coming out...! From my Makoto, ah-so much...!!! I can feel it... shooting at me!!!"

I persisted, eager to get deeper into Aoi, determined to deposit my seeds in exactly the right place, with no room for error.

"Nhyiii-!? Your cock, how is it still... ejaculating...!? Wait...-!!! If you go deeper...! You're going to come...!"

Without caring about her, I pressed my hips forward, the head of my cock slowly pressing deeper.

"Heeee!? Are you coming... more...!? T-so hard, again...! I-it's coming... inside...!"

After finishing my ejaculation, I pulled my member out of Aoi and watched as my fluids slowly oozed out of her opening. It was an extremely erotic sight.

By the way, our act was attentively observed by Leona, Saemi and Fujiwara, who were currently exploring their own bodies, unable to resist the stimulation. In any case, I would dedicate myself to satisfying each of them, after all, they were all my women.

My discord server for conversations, there you'll also find photos of the protagonists of my works, as well as possible spoilers for my future stories, plus I'm always alerting you when a new free chapter is posted.

3