Volume 2: Chapter 20 Pleasure *
356 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"You fell for a lady of the night?"
"She isn't one, she is a noble soul soothing the pains of the people! One day I will have enough money to make her leave this place and live a life of luxury with me."

I hope that is true because from what I see, you are getting sucked in a black hole until it squeezed you dry of money.

"I'll be going on ahead, visiting this place is on the top of my bucket list. Now that I can, I need to see how different they are from the others I visited from other towns."

I didn't know victor is an enthusiast. To do or not, hmm. They did say, they guarantee the cleanliness and health of the people here. It's legal too so there is nothing to worry about the academy using this to expel us. The problem is that they ere dwarves, goblins, gnomes, halflings and the like. My preference is the oneesan type though, I wonder if they have those here.

"It's my treat so enjoy yourself too brill. Don't worry, we can stay here overnight and they will wake us up a couple of hours before school. We can even get breakfast here, my treat. I'll go ahead and enjoy my time with lisa see you tomorrow."

hmmm, I guess it should be fine. I can eat dinner and breakfast for free too.

"Have you chosen, sir?"

Hmmmmm, I still can't seem to decide if I really want to go through with this. Ah, never mind, this is also a form of bonding with my present friends. I need to decide, the look of the receptionist is screaming 'hurry up and decide, I want to slack off'.

There are many different types of people here but they are still no where near my human perspective of beauty. I haven't adjusted yet and I don't really care for things like this.

"I'll have her, can you also send 5 portions of the meat dinner to the room. A couple of honey mead bottles too."
"Yes, Good choice sir. The food will be with you soon. If you need anything please ask miss June and she will help you. Enjoy!"

Her name is June huh, a typical nickname for people in this business back in the old days. Was the hero who came to this world someone from the 80's? Did he also try to invert porn?

I chose the dwarf with the softest looking build and biggest breast I can see. We are roughly the same height so I think she is tall for a dwarf woman. A perfect match for me right now. Now that I'm here, it's time to see how much [Glorious Stamina] can take.

"Hey handsome, do you want a massage first? or do you want to jump straight in?"

Is that the standard greeting? Did some hero even got their hands on the sex industry in this world? They really did do whatever they wanted here.

"A massage sounds good, Bring the food first then I'll take that massage after eating.
"It should come up soon. Why don't we play for a while?"
"I'll wait."

I will feel icky if I eat after playing. I want to feel calm and free when eating so be patient and wait for me to finish eating. This is a nice room though, it looks like a plain double inn room but there is a soft looking queen sized bed and a couple of arm chair and sofa's. It even has a bathtub inside the washroom, complete with a transparent wall. There are even some 'tools' on the shelves and some 'special' clothes inside the closet, the inventor king really went all out.

"Can you wear this maid outfit, underneath wear this lingerie."
"Of course, you have exquisite taste."

Thank you inventor king, I will put your work to use. 

This maid clothes is the long skirt type with a frilly emphasis on the breast while fully covering it. This lingerie is the purple see through one that, while covering a large portion of skin, also has holes in select places as if decorating the special zones to pay attention to.

"Do you like it young master?"
"It looks great, when are they bringing the food?"
"I'll go a head and check, do you want anything else? an energy drink?, some more girls perhaps?"
"Is chatter- I mean, Bell Bargain paying for it?"
"Yes, he already allotted a bunch of gold coins for us to limit. I won't tell you how much to make it fair for young master Victor. Worry not young master Smith, we will tell you when you are reaching the limit so you don't need to worry about not being able to pay later."

To make sure my friend doesn't have to carry heavy loose change, I need to spend his money wisely.

"Double my food order and bring a couple of friends with you here, I'll let you choose."
"Thank you, sir. I have a couple of sisters that have a good set of skills. I think you will be pleased with them."
"Let them wear the maid clothes but choose a different type. Also bring a couple of bottles of more wine."
"Yes, sir."

During my forging sessions in the workshop, I always finish fairly early since I don't stop to gather my breath. When I go out early in the morning to do my morning exercise, I don't feel tired even after I keep adding a couple of kilometers to my jogging. It's time to see how much the effect of this skill of mine in the actual activity it is designed for.

Now that I think about it, That June lady should also have a class and job related to this field of work. I somehow feel that her words are laced with some kind of attraction so maybe that is one of her passives at work. She might also have stamina boosting skills, I might have bitten more than I could chew.

Too late to care about it now, I just need to do my best. I do have to admire their soundproofing, I saw a couple of locked doors with the 'do not disturb' during the walk to this room but I haven't heard a squeak even with my boosted hearing.

"Sorry for the wait, here are your orders."

Wow, I that is a lot. The portions of food in this place is huge. I mean that piece of meat is as big as a watermelon, I do hope it's cooked all the way through. I doubled my order so there should be 10 portions of this over sized meals, they even have to bring in the food with three carts, each filled with 4 meals and the last cart with the last two and the drinks.

"Please go ahead and eat, sir. Would you like us to help you?"
"Ok, looks like you brought two people with you, huh."
"Yes, I can guarantee them."

One onee-san type and a mellow shy looking one, both have big breast. Looks like they figured out my type.

The shy one is wearing a mini skirt maid while the oneesan is wearing a backless maid clothes with lots of frills.

"Ahh!"

*chew* *chew* *chew* *gulp* *drink* *gulp*

Now that I have tasted this kind of luxury, I can say with certainty. I will never get used to this. It feels like I can't move my body how I feel like it, like they are guiding me which direction I should move to. It might work with others in a pampering kind of way but rather than people fussing over me, I prefer they leave me alone. Too bad I can never realize that dream from before. The closest solitude I can have is when I gained a 'hidden blacksmith master' kind of fame and hide away in some corner of the city, only accepting customers who interest me and those with loads and loads of money.

It's not that June feeding me softly while wiping my mouth with a soft napkin to clean it up isn't bad, It actually feels good. It's not that the oneesan type massaging my shoulders isn't bad, it feels nice too, especially how her breast turns into a makeshift pillow for my head. It's not that the shy lady massaging my feet is bad too, she is actually really good, the way how her hard and strong massage helps my feet relax is amazing. It's just that the attraction or mesmerizing feeling I have before just tripled, it feels like if I let my guard down for a bit, I will be addicted to this feeling and come back to this establishment to waste my money every chance I get.

Hmm, since I am doing this 'I'm a big shot, super rich, money wasting young master' attitude, I might as well role play to the very end.

"Enough, strip me down to my boxers and carry me to the bed. Before I forget"
"Yes young master"x3

The meal was good and I finally feel full. These days, I feel like my appetite is getting bigger and bigger. Even though I eat a lot, I still make sure I don't get too fat and steadily progress to have an amazing set of muscles and beard. I still haven't grown a single hear on my beard though. Is this because of my stamina skill? It must be, I ate normally when I was human and I only got this seemingly bottomless pit in this life. It makes sense since it does need something to support the skill, I don't have the job for my [Glorious Stamina] skill.

"Good day young master, I'm May."
"Hello, I'm December."

Is this a theme? Does it mean there are other ladies with names of the rest of the months? They are professionals so I need to worry about the three in front of me for now before going down the months. Arghh! I almost got caught there, the collector spirit in me almost got caught in coming back here until I see every month of the year.

"Starting from May, entertain me. If I feel you are good then you can stop. The other two ladies come in the bed and start massaging me. We will do this in turns. No stripping."
"Yes young master, I'll start with my special dance."
"Come December, I'll do this side, you do the other."
"Yes, sister June."
"You seem nervous."
"Don't worry young master Smith. Even though those from September to December don't have practical experience, they have all the training needed on all areas except the main thing. As a gift from the head for winning today's duel and being a first time customer in our establishment, December was given permission to accompany you tonight."

So she is a virgin, huh. Since I'm a friend of chatterbox, they probably expect that I have money as well. Even if I don't have any, they think I can always ask chatterbox for money, so they especially send this sought after rare girl to hook me in. It won't work though, this body may not have experienced a lot but my mind has.

They are really good though, I feel my tense muscles loosening with their massage. The dance is not half bad too, It's not the vulgar sexy dance but the graceful, slightly teasing that seems to spur on the libido of men.

Somehow it feels lacking, May danced, June showed off gymnastics and December cutely danced. For the most part, I ordered them not to do a strip show so at most they showed off how their body moved through dance. It looks nice but seeing the same type of entertainment three times gets boring. No mind, I'll just jump straight into it.

"That is enough, June are the clothes you three are wearing expensive?"
 "Not at all, the silk are the inferior thread from the production line. The head has a lot of business and has a certain brand name so the silk on the market are only high quality, those inferior ones are left to us and other business that need it, we also take in interns for seamstress or tailors to fix and make clothes. Some of our customers get excited by tearing off clothes so they get lots of practice. Feel free to unleash your wild side young master."
"well then"

*rip* *rip* *rip*

"Ah, no, please go easy on me young master."
"Harder young master."
"Uh, please be gentle."

June seems to be the most high leveled and experienced. Her words are the only one that has a strong attraction effect. They have big breast though, the moment I ripped off their clothes, it instantly popped out.

June has a slightly fake inviting tone, May has more of a teasing line while December is merely nervous.

 

"Excuse me, can you send the rest of the month ladies here. May, June, and December already fainted."
"Eh? Ah, Y-Yes, young master."

I can't believe, I could outlast them. I must have a higher leveled stamina boosting passive than what they have.

8