Volume 2 Prologue
418 1 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Host died proceeding to summoning procedure according to-

Eh? What? I died right? What's happening.

Installing memory.
De-.....................

Installing what? What's happening? I can't see anything. Did they revive me? Has that lina kid already learned revival magic from becoming a {Healing Saint}?

Error! Host memories..... Due to.... Leaving decision to host. Proceeding to random summoning location.

Finally a bit of light. I'm in the mountains? I feel that my body isn't my body. I have stubby limbs but my skin is still the same sun burnt skin from farming under the sun all day.

Does the host want to install new memory? New hero greeting can't be opened unless new memories are installed.

Hero greeting? like the one I saw when I got summoned? Ok, open it.

Installing memory. Memory installed proceeding to Hero Greeting.
[New memory] - I was Jack Smith a five year old american kid who was going to hawaii with my parents when the airplane crashed and killed all of us. I was interested in playing marbles and would often collect a lot of different of shiny marbles.

Is this the new memory? I guess I remember my past life because of [Soul Memory] but why am I still summoned here? Is it because of this skill that is binding me to this place. It is part of the [World Traveler] class so it must have set my home world to this one.

That means, if I die my memory will stay intact but my soul will be archived as an inhabitant of this world. The summoning must have pulled me as the closest soul with hero qualities so I will keep getting revived until I figured out a way to travel out of this noob gamer's world. If everything is normal then I would be born as a normal child with memories of his/her previous life.

That noob gamer must have put the summoning into a loop to keep summoning heroes into his world. It's the usual setting right, a world would often have demon kings or other disasters where they need to summon heroes. That noob gamer set the summoning to a loop so if there is a problem or there isn't a hero would be summoned to take care of it. He doesn't have to take care of anything and just keep throwing people inside his world instead of only summoning one when a problem happens. A hands-free summoning if you will, problem? don't worry some hero will be summoned. No problem? don't care I won't have to mind anything.

How irresponsible. Does this mean I'm somewhere in the world again? The descendant people before say that a new hero is summoned every time a hero died, sometimes there is a period of time in between between summon. Does this mean that this is the future? How long in the future? No it doesn't matter how much time passed, I have cleanly escaped from the princess and that academy. Since I died right in front of them, they won't search for me anymore! hahahaha You can't bind this soul!

Wait, new hero greeting means I would get the equipment again and I would get a new skill! Let's see it.

You have acquired <Please enter skill otherwise a random skill will be generated> [Glorious Stamina]

Glorious? Does this mean I have more stamina now? At least I can feel the difference now with this skill. I guess the [Soul Memory] helped me have a new life but it also trapped me in a potentially endless suffering. I have a new memory and new hero greeting, does that mean my name changed?

Status card
Brill Insanity (Jack Smith)
Title: Sebastian (Immortal Princess Protector)
Class: Butler (Slave, horseman) *Hidden*
Job: Traveler (farmer, hunter, forest stalker, Butler) *Hidden*
Skill: Soul Memory, Clean, Intimidate, Internal Body Clock, Master Body Substitute, Butler Storage, Butler Dash, Butler Protection buff(Target:master, butler), Butler heal, Calm mount, Horse Rush, Basic Element Mastery, Glorious Stamina *Hidden*
Info: <Touch object to show description> *Hidden*

Still the same as ever but with the new name and skill added. First I need to find out a way to sneak off this place without being noticed by those descendants. However, this is a mountain and not a forest maybe a different summoning point? Either way I don't know where I am, its best to blend in without being noticed.

Do I still look the same? Since they gave me new memory, did the system also made it so that my body is that of jack smith? that five year old kid who died on a plane? Maybe that's why my limbs look short and stubby.

12