Chapter 78 – A Surprising Growth Of Limbs
5 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“I’m sick and tired of your futile resistance. Stay put so I can end you!” Tor Eyes released another Frost Script which instantly froze the rushing wave that Xuan Li agitated. Next, he commanded his Kismet Beast to blast the students to smithereens.

“ROAR!” Hell Rug stretched both its mouths wide open. Shortly, a dual gathering of environmental letters coupled with coagulating energy sources began to manifest.  They combined until they formed 2 mighty Word Beast Bombs that shared semblance to larger Mundane Cores.

“This isn’t good.” Vor Eyes became worried. He knew from past experience just how powerful a Word Beast Bomb was, let alone two produced by an apex Abyss Beast. “If we get hit by those things, we’re finished! Our escape route is completely cut off so there’s nowhere to run either.”

“I’ll see if I can get us out of here!” At that precarious moment when Dam Son glanced up at the malignant creature that was about to assure their lives’ end, he recollected something of great importance. “I also have one!” He remembered that he had an array of Black Kismet Coins sitting protruded on his forehead. “Master Jin made me promise never to use it because of its unpredictability, but I can’t think of any other way for us to make it out of this alive. I’m sorry master.”

“Hmm?” Tor Eyes noticed Dam Son reaching for a Black Kismet Coin on his forehead. Feeling threatened, he immediately commanded Hell Rug to quickly fire one of its Word Beast Bombs at Dam Son even though it wasn’t fully charged. “Don’t let him flip it!”

“Please work! Please work! Get us out of here!” Seconds before the Word Beast Bomb made an impact, Dam Son hurriedly flipped the Black Kismet Coin of Realism in the hopes of it working a miracle to get him and his friends to safety. The result that formed went against his expectations by drastic measures.

The miniature Word Beast Bomb crashed directly into Dam Son; producing a frightening shockwave that blasted Vor Eyes and the others away. Unlike Dam Son, they didn’t receive the full brunt of the attack, however, they were still slightly injured and worried.

“Dam Son! What happened to him?”

“Did he survive the blast?”

“I don’t know. I can’t see shit with all that frost.”

Out of everyone inside the dome, the most worried person was Tor Eyes. “Did I stop him in time?” His greatest concern was to know if he prevented Dam Son from activating the Black Kismet Coin’s capricious ability. He used a gust to blow away the fog so he could see clearly. After the fog was cleared away, everyone perceived Dam Son standing firmly with his arms poised ahead of him in a protective manner.

“Dam Son, he’s alive.”

“That tough bastard, he had us worried.”

“I’m so glad that he’s okay.”

“Wait a minute, what is that? Did he have those all along and we just didn’t see it?”

“That’s impossible. We couldn’t miss something so obvious. That is definitely a recent addition.”

The reason why everyone was so baffled was because of the extra pair of limbs that Dam Son now possessed. “Huh?” Observing his created avatar careful, Dam Son realized that he now had control over 4 arms! “Why did this happen? I never wished for more arms, I wished to escape this place.” Dam Son became frustrated with the unwanted result formed from using the Black Kismet Coin. “It really is an unpredictable Magical Trinket.”

Tor Eyes began laughing at Dam Son. “Ha-ha-ha! You foolish brat! You don’t have the knowledge or skills to possibly control the Black Kismet Coin. That is a powerful object that only the strongest desires can influence. Its potential is wasted in your unworthy hands, now hurry up and hand it over!”

“I refuse. If the first time didn’t work then I just have to try again.” Dam Son reached for another Black Kismet Coin on his forehead, now only 2 were left.

“Damn you! I won’t allow you the chance to flip it a second time! Hell Rug, stop him!” This time the Word Beast Bomb was fully charged, hence Dam Son along with the others would surely perish on impact. 

“We’re going to die!” Sugar Bun followed by Xuan Li and Vor Eyes started dashing toward Dam Son in hopes that he could protect them.

“Please work this time, please work.” Before flipping the Black Kismet Coin, Dam Son kept on repeating to be teleported to safety. He amplified his desires with Natural Verb Force and poured it into the coin. When he finally flipped it, the boulder-sized Word Beast Bomb was only a few metres away from crashing into them.

Tor Eyes rejoiced, “Yes! Perish to oblivion!”

The Word Beast Bomb caused a massive explosion that melted the majority of the frozen water, moreover, caused the azure dome to become unstable. A couple of seconds later when the blast became settled, Tor Eyes decided to go fishing for the Abyss Script from Dam Son’s corpse. He didn’t even care that he had annihilated his little brother.

“The Abyss Script is an apex magical artefact. It won’t be so easily destroyed. With my Blue Kismet Coin of Exploration, finding it among the scattered corpses should be a breeze.” As Tor Eyes drew nigh to the area of interest, he picked up faint sounds of chatter ahead. “They’re still alive? How can this be?” Tor Eyes was flabbergasted by the students’ survival. Wondering how they had survived, he soon discovered the reason.

“Achoo! Why the hell am I shivering all of a sudden and where the hell is my damn wine?” Hearing this familiar unpleasant voice, Dam Son, Xuan Li and Sugar Bun looked ahead of them with baffled eyes.

“It’s Master Jin!”

Lying on the cold wet floor ahead of them, was a startled Jin Hennessy who had no idea where he was or how he had gotten there. The students were just as confused. It was then that Dam Son started to wonder, “Could the Black Kismet Coin have brought him here?”

“Master Jin! I’ve never been so glad to see you.” Sugar Bun ran over to where Jin Hennessy was and hugged him.

“Get off me brat! Are you the one responsible for transferring me to this hideously cold place? Where the hell is this anyway and why do I feel a cramp at the back of my head.” Jin Hennessy’s slight pain was due to the Word Beast Bomb that collided with him right after he got teleported by the Black Kismet Coin. He was still unaware of this fact, however, the students knew why.

Dam Son came forward to say, “Master Jin I think it might have been me who brought you to this place. You see, I used the Black Kismet Coin because of my desperation, I had no other choice.”

“You what?” Jin Hennessy became livid. “You damn brat! I told you never to remove the seal I placed on you. Why the hell have you disobeyed my direct orders?”

“I wasn’t the one who removed the seal master, it just happened when I was being tortured.”

“Being what?” Jin Hennessy didn’t have a full grasp of the situation yet, not until Tor Eyes spoke.

“He’s right. Just as that Dark-Human told you, he was being tortured by us.” Tor Eyes garnered Jin Hennessy’s attention. “So we meet again, old man.”

“Hm?” It took Jin Hennessy a while to recognize Tor Eyes’s presence. “You’re that disrespectful brat who brazenly invaded my mountain a while back; one of Diceman’s loyal underlings.”

“That’s correct. You lied to us the last time we spoke. Now that I’ve discovered that you’re in cahoots with that thief don’t expect your punishment to be light.”

“Damn brat! How dare you speak to me like that?” Jin Hennessy tensed his big toes. “Has no one taught you how to respect your elders?”

“I only have respect for one man and that isn’t you.”

“You’re lucky that I don’t feel the need to end you right now. I’m going to take the brats out of here with me.”

“Go ahead and try. You’ll never escape this barrier.” Tor Eyes was certain that his protective dome could hold Jin Hennessy captive, however, his expectation was quickly diminished after Jin Hennessy used a big toe to slice apart the upper region of the dome.

“Is this child’s toy supposed to hold me down? Damn ridiculous.” Jin Hennessy gathered the kids close to him then applied a special Natural Verb Force to the tip of his toe to draw a Teleportation Graph in mid-air. They got sucked in and were brought back to Jin Hennessy’s mountain peak.

“I won’t let you escape!” Tor Eyes couldn’t let them get away with the Abyss Script otherwise Boss Vage would be extremely displeased. Thus he traced them through dimensions using his Blue Kismet Coin which he flipped to activate.

 

 

0