Prologue
2.3k 2 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The sound of a glass window shattering echoed, but there were no shards bouncing on the wooden floor. The noise occurred inside the head of Benny, a novice prostitute from the red light district.

Her vision blurred like wet glass for an instant, but everything returned to normal as Benny threw her red kimono to the floor and stood there completely naked. Her large breasts swayed with each of her steps, following the rhythm of her wide hips.

Benny forgot any sense of shame and pride. She just walked with the liquids running down her honey pot. Her knees bent over the sheet lying on the cold floor. Her breathing getting more and more out of control, Benny lost control of herself as she lowered her head and wrapped her lips around the large cock in front of her....

***

What would life be like for a completely normal young man?

In Benny Mont's view, a completely normal young man would have a good relationship with his family, have several friends, and have an easy time getting along with new people. He would be at the top of his class in terms of grades and would be very good at sports. In addition, he would have a beautiful girlfriend to go on dates with, have fun with, and have lots of sex with.

After all, young people are always horny and eager to have sex. And Benny was no exception, he was itching to penetrate a real pussy.

But there was one small problem. Benny managed to have many friends, good grades, good at sports, and had countless female admirers. And yet he never got a single girlfriend in his life. People around him always wondered why Benny never had any relationships with girls.

Maybe he didn't want to be distracted from his studies or sports. These were just speculations, they never knew the real answer.

He wanted a girlfriend. He wished he had accepted the numerous confessions.

Hell! He wanted to rip the clothes off all those girls and force his cock into them. But Benny couldn't afford it. He didn't have a member of adequate size for that.....

But for Benny's luck or bad luck, his life was about to change. For better or worse...

It all started on a completely normal day. The bright moonlight that was already present in the blue sky invaded Benny's bedroom. And like any extremely horny person with a cock the size of a pinky finger in erect mode, he was sitting in front of his computer with his pants down while watching extremely nasty porn.

"Yeah!!! Make this big-dick-loving slut cum while she's being smothered!!!" Benny was very fond of watching pornography of questionable qualities. This was his way of letting off steam. He would spend so much time immersed in this type of content that his brain would shut down. To the point where he did not notice the notifications appearing in front of him.

[Do you want to start a new story?]

[Do you want to start a new story?]

The notifications kept popping up. 

'Those damn ads!!!' Benny was tired of responding to countless ads that always pop up when entering these sites. But this ad was different, it kept popping up hundreds of times.

[Due to the lack of response. Goddess Succubus lost her patience]

'Um? Has the ad changed?' for a moment, Benny began to pay attention to the numerous notifications, enough to notice that they were not on his computer screen. The notifications were floating in front of his eyes.

[The Succubus Goddess is angry]

[The initial script has been changed. A new script is being written]

[19%... 48%... 77%... 86%... 98%... 100%]

[The new script has been successfully rewritten]

"What the hell is going on here!!!" Benny began to break into a cold sweat, the feeling that something unpleasant was about to happen spreading through his subconscious.

[The initial gifts were removed. The initial class has been changed. The initial body was changed. The system was changed]

[The world has been changed]

[The host no longer has a choice. The host will be forced to accept the will of the Goddess Succubus]

"Am I going mad?" those were his last words before his body and his consciousness disappeared into a sea of infinite darkness. And before despair affected him in any way, he reappeared lying on a very comfortable bed in an unfamiliar wooden room.

Benny felt his head hurt for an instant. He tried to get up, but felt that something was wrong. He was no longer dressed in his cum-stained clothes. Instead, his body was completely naked, being covered only by a thin sheet.

His hair was extremely long and soft, a small side fringe covered his right eye. It was a deep red color.

Feeling restless, he brought his hand up to touch his small manhood. But his small penis was no longer there, there was a completely different organ.

"??????"

26