Prologue Mostly normal. For now
65 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
I am moving to this site from royal road all system boxes will be in AN boxes you can tell from the difference in tone between me talking and system(i hope) now to the start of the story.

 

It was as normal as a normal day could be, cars rushing to and fro, people working, people being born. Suddenly it seemed as if everything froze. there was a message.

The system will start in T-20 years.

Then the world thawed and almost everyone slowly forgot about it except for a few people. Those people received an additional message. They were prophets, soothsayers, and old hermits. There was also one family who received the same privilege. The message was as follows 

 

To rise, there has to be something to rise to.

To whatever trial may come

The fate will depend on them,

Fate works in weird ways

and that which was chosen

will not be forgotten.

 

Prophets proclaim the end of the world but don't say why, and some old hermits come out, an infant is confused, soothsayers say a star is born. And in a house in Columbia, Missouri a family is welcoming a new addition to the family. 

Mars, the oldest sister, asks."What's his name?" to her mother.

Her mother replies with a smile.

" Vincent Vulpes, remember Nicky, Riley, and Mars. This is your brother treat him well I think we will have fun times 20 years from now."

Vincent opens his eyes and gives a toothless grin eyes sparkling. The eyes were hard to describe the colors shifting so fast never being repeated at least, not for a while. Sometimes bright pink, then dark green, to azure blue, and then changed to midnight sky purple.

 

Unknown POV.

Two people were talking, one was a tall thin but well built old man eyes as grey as stone, and the other was a woman carrying and bouncing a bundle of cloth  

"Master, where are we going?." a Disciple says carrying a small bundle of cloth holding a precious little girl.

The master answers, " We are leaving to find that thing that caused this change and look out for them."

"What are you talking about master?" the disciple wonders aloud.

" That is exactly why we are going to find that person, they are sure to be special and will have a bright future ahead of them, we just need to make sure they stay on the right path, who knows your daughter might marry the person," and the old master  also adds off offhandedly "maybe if it is a he and they're the same age." The disciple quite quickly replies" I don't think so master only if it's her choice." The master  mumbled under his breath, " the world is changing I wonder how you are doing." as he takes out a pendant with a photo of 2 people on their wedding day and starts thumbing the paper as his grey eyes seem to turn greyer." I wonder what will happen, dear daughter. After all, I think you are fine my Grace."

 

 

AN pov......

keep in mind this is a first attempt at a story never had story writing experience

give constructed criticism, and please help me I want this to work out. until next time. 

twiddles thumbs wondering what to write next.

 

also just got Grammarly and going to make corrections on all of my chapters. 

 

 

3