Ch.4 – Death of the Deathless (NSFW)
486 2 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Heads up, this half chapter is explicitly sexual. If that isn't something you want to engage with there will be a SFW summary of any relevant plot information at the start of the next full chapter.

“There’s little for us to do but wait on the repair team to fix our Einherjar.” Koschei cracked her neck and stood once more. “So, I ask again, want to blow off some steam?”

Avalon looked back at Koschei in disbelief. It wasn’t possible that she really wanted that, right? She wasn’t used to this kind of attention, didn’t actively seek it, and generally just relied on Rufus and Nimue’s companionship for a sense of intimacy. She found her eyes looking over Koschei, at the thin damp tank top she was wearing and more specifically the way it clung to her abs.  

“I.. uh,” mumbled Avalon, cheeks flushed.

Koschei leaned in, her hand grabbing Avalon’s chin, making her look up. “Oh, now you’re flustered properly, aren’t you?” 

Avalon squirmed, trying not to meet Koschei’s steely eyes. “Well, I… A little,” she sighed.

“You’re not so brash outside of your Einherjar, Avalon.” Koschei moved her face closer.

Avalon whined softly, unsure how to handle Koschei’s advances. 

“Are you okay?” asked Koschei.

Avalon shook her head as much as she could. Koschei withdrew, letting go of the other woman’s chin. Avalon breathed heavily, her heart beating hard and fast. 

Koschei leaned against a nearby wall, her arms folded under her bust. “Tell me about it. I mean, if you’re still up to talking.”

“Just not used to anyone coming on that fast,” mumbled Avalon.

“You just live out of your Einherjar or something?” After a beat, Koschei smacked her palm against her forehead and groaned. “Wait, fuck, are you straight?”

“...ah, erm, no.” Avalon struggled with the words. “I’m not, I’m just…”

Koschei leans back in toward the other woman. “Yes? You’re just?”

“...scared? I guess.” Avalon shifted uneasily.

“We’re off duty.” Koschei’s tongue slid over the edge of her teeth. “And besides, we’ve only been on opposite sides a few times.”

“That isn’t what I’m scared of, Koschei,” mumbled Avalon.

Koschei turned to face her again. “Come on, girl, tell me what it is then.”

Avalon inhaled then drew her lips into a line. “I’m trans.”

“So? That kind of changes nothing to me.” Koschei cupped Avalon’s cheek.

“...it doesn’t?” said Avalon, looking up into Koschei’s eyes.

Koschei smirked. “Not at all. So! What am I working with?” 

Avalon pulled her lips back into a line, embarrassed. “Err, I… I still have the factory standard.” 

“The bullets too?” asked Koschei, cocking her head to one side.

Avalon shook her head, cheeks burning.

Koschei laughed a little too hard. “Good! I didn’t have a condom on hand anyway.” She paused, facial expression softening. “Are you okay using it? I could get a strap from my room. I think I brought one with me?”

“I uh, I-I have a bit of trouble getting it up…” stammered Avalon.

“Oh that’s no problem. I have my ways.” Koschei leaned in, her larger frame casting a shadow over Avalon. “That is, if you’re up for this, my dear little Avalon.”

Avalon nodded quickly. “Yes!” She paused, dumbstruck by her own eagerness. “A-and please, call me Aria.”

Koschei laughed again. “Adorable, Aria.” Her head got closer, inches from Aria’s lips. “And you can drop my callsign too.” 

Aria panted, lips parted slightly. “Okay, Maks–”

Maks kissed her, pushing her back onto the bed. One of her hands held the side of Aria’s neck, and the other slid under her shirt. Aria returned the kiss, mind going a little fuzzy as her own hands explored Maks’ body. Maks’ pushed her knee between Aria’s thighs as she broke the kiss. 

“Already such a mess! And we just started,” Maks said, knee nudging Aria’s already slowly rising member. “I thought you were slow to get up.”

Aria whined, her hips rising. “I aaaam! Just… mnn…”

Maks made Aria look into her eyes as she used her other hand to squeeze one of Aria’s breasts. “Just what?” 

Aria couldn’t reply immediately, a moan replacing her words. 

“I’ll never know what I’m doing right if you won’t tell me, Aria,” said Maks, still toying with Aria’s chest. 

“It’s, mmm, you.” Aria gasped as Maks pinched one of her nipples. “It’s that you know.” She had to clench her jaw shut for a moment as she shuddered from the sensations. “You know what you’re doing…” 

Maks smirked, her unusually long canines visible and catching the light from inside the habit unit. “That I do.” Her hand went to check between Aria’s legs. “Someone’s wet.”

Aria watched as Maks brought up her fingers, her eyes fixed on how her own fluids coated the tips. She’d never been able to get this turned on, this quickly, by herself. Maks moved her fingers toward Aria’s mouth, which opened and gently sucked them clean. 

“That’s a good girl,” said Maks softly.

Aria nodded. “...yeah.”

Maks leaned in, grabbing Aria’s shirt. “Arms up, sweetie.”

Aria complied as her top was pulled up and over her head, careful not to let it catch on her valkyrie implant. Then Maks pulled back, tossing her own top to the side, an old gunshot scar beneath the curve of her left breast. 

“Oh, I didn’t know you were shot…” said Aria. 

“Really? Did you think I was just boasting with Ismael?” asked Maks, leaning down to pull Aria's bottoms off. 

Aria raised her hips so Maks could get her shorts and panties off. “Not entirely… sorry.”

Maks set Aria’s clothing down and turned, revealing the mass of scars from the exit wound, and her rose-gold finished valkyrie implant down her spine. “Don’t be sorry.” She lowered her own pants. “Just part of my previous job on the Xi’an stardocks.”

Aria crawled back up onto her bed. “I never took you for one to put yourself in harms way for some cargo without a hefty paycheck.”

“Who said it was for protecting that cargo?” asked Maks, climbing onto Aria’s bed.

“Surely you weren’t doing something illicit,” joked Aria.

Maks straddled Aria, a hand going to make sure the other woman stayed erect. “Me?” She laughed, “I would never…” she said with a smirk. 

Aria’s hips rose with Maks’ touch. “And yet, here you are teasing me.” 

Maks pushed Aria back down against the bed, a hand on her pelvis as she lowered herself to just touch Aria’s tool. “I was just making sure you were still ready to go.” Then she began rubbing Aria’s tip against her entrance. “This is teasing you.” 

Aria whined and tried futilely to raise her hips as she held onto her shoulders, Maks just too strong to overcome. Maks leaned down and took one of Aria’s nipples into her mouth, tongue lapping at it, making Aria shake and shudder beneath her. Maks played her partner deftly, milking sounds from her that might have been loud enough to hear outside the hab unit. 

Aria looked up at her, eyes soft and hazy. “Please, please…”

Maks pulled her head back, nipple between her teeth slowly slipping out. “Please what?”

“Please just do it already! It’s too muuuch!” Aria whined. 

Maks moved the hand she’d kept on Aria’s pelvis and lowered herself down, gasping softly as she did. “There we are…” Maks panted for a moment after taking in all of Aria. “Ready, Aria?”

Aria nodded, hips still trying to rise against Maks’ weight. 

“Let me handle the rhythm, girl,” said Maks as she began to ride her, hands going to her breasts. “Can’t deny these attention either.” She leaned forward as she began to speed up, lips close to Aria’s. “I’m going to break that pretty mind of yours in a way that no one else ever has,” she half-growled as she kissed Aria forcefully.

Maks was right. Aria couldn’t keep up with all the sensations. It was all so much. Maks pulled back from the kiss once she was certain Aria was properly fried, and sat upright as she bounced on her, pursuing her own pleasure as she felt Aria get closer. Aria looked up, eyes lidded as she let her sounds fall freely, watching Maks face as it became a mask of pleasure. The pair on the edge moved in sync, gasps and moans filling the hab unit. 

Maks leaned down again, hot breath against Aria’s face. “You, unf, first.”

Aria was in no position to put up much of a fight and let down what little effort she’d been taking to not climax and cried out, bucking gently and whining. Maks joined her a moment later and slumped over Aria. 

As they both held each other, Maks nipped Aria’s earlobe. “We’re going to do this again.”

Aria could barely think, but managed to respond. “Yeah... Not on the job though…”

Hello all! If you would like to support me and gain access to my work a week ahead of time you can do so at my Patreon. Before I continue I'd also like to thank my partner and editor CassieSandwich for all that she does for me. You should check out her work too. If you want to contact either of use we have a Discord.

Thank you for reading Season of Fools and please feel free to leave a comment! I deeply appreciate them and will read them all as well as reply if you ask a question. 

20