Chapter. 2 My Lovely Welcome.
5 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"right this way" the maid said with a bowing and then she started walking.

Mike followed, this place was of decent size. 

He was still pissed that a god would scam him twice, while asking for this world to be saved, that guy has another thing coming. 

The doors, they look unusable, they seemed rather for giants than humans, going through them, makes you blind from the dramatic appearance of this place, it all seemed like a waste, just to show the richness of the kingdom, nothing more. 

walking past the door, led to another world, it was so large inside, it most likely was for the giants.. 

every step echoed, it was almost annoying, but for others it might of been to announce your presence, as when the king's seat was in sight, a loud voice could be heard. "WELCOME, WELCOME TO MY HUMBLE ABODE. HAHAHA" the king roared, he seemed excited to say the least. 

even if both could see each other, there was still a large distance between them. 

beside him was his loyal subjects, but they all looked strange

"hello, ive come to talk, and ask for compensation." mike spoke, not being intimated. 

whispers sounded the halls, "How Dare You! Asking for Compensation without even bowing down." one of the subjects spoke, he looked like a idiot mike thought. 

This king and people, are and going to be relying on him or else. It was rather simple, this is going down with a bang. 

The king said nothing, he just stared at him. 

"You summon me, you ask me of something, yet your unwilling to give to attain something much less destroy a life. I am risking my life, yet you just sit there" Mike looked furious. 

"Yes, That is correct." the king responded, "It not that we wont give resources to help you, its just that we don't need to." A Battle aura slowly expanding to Mike's area, sloely slithering over. 

Once it got close, a pain crept up, and kept increasing by the passing second. luckily it stopped, enough to speak "Is this hho ow yyo u treaad Gests!" Mike kept gritting his teeth while talking. Without even thinking, the bomb was already out." A god gave me this, because I enjoyed your company, ill give you it." He activated it, and ran. 

The king caught it, and looked at it in wonder," a god huh-" the king said.

A wild eruption exploded, it was an unfortunate incident that will be forever known in this world's history. 

Mike without a doubt got blasted, yet he still lives, maybe with no limbs and 1st degree burns. 

...

 

Mikes eyes open, he blinks, he tries to get up. 

Nothing to push himself up, Mike snaps, he looks around, he seems to be inside a hut, with a warm blanket blocking the icy cold air, it seems someone still owns this thing. 

But, Mike can no longer move, his legs, his arms except one (Left one), hes useless and it seems he doesn't have long to live. And burning pains to remind him of that incident, all of this is tragic, he only hopes that, the King is forever asleep or at least in a coma or else, he would be hunted and in this state. He doesn't even want to think about it, but nevertheless that guy deserves it. 

With nothing to do he checks out the system, he never really looked at it fully, only the assets that no longer exist. A tragedy of its own, Well if he did, this worlds economy would crash. But still, it was his money and his alone. 

The wooden door opens. A sweet girl opens, the woman is wearing a scarlet dress which now seems to be teared up. "You destroyed our nation." the girl spoke. 

"That king forced my hands" mike spoke back. When she heard what he said, her face looked like it was growling at him.

"This country and its people will die, by monsters and invaders. Do you realise the situation." The girl said. 

"That is fine, those who are strong will survive, and those who need saving, will have their ways." Mike spoke, he knew that what he did was bad, but he didn't know the damages. 

And he will never truly know, well at least he will laze around maybe even get decent services. 

 

0