Chapter 10: Nightfall Begins
4 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

He closed the door, deliberately leaving the lock open, and slept for a good eight hours until he heard some rustling in his room. Shin is alert, waiting for the moment until the unknown assailant reaches for him. As soon as there's a presence near him, he strikes, grabbing the unknown assailant by the wrist and reaching for their neck to aim at their throat and rip it apart. 

To his surprise, it was Abigail who was there, reaching for him. He stopped in his tracks to look at the girl, released her hand, and pretended that it was all okay with a sigh of relief. He groaned and rubbed his eyes. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to startle you. I am still in need of rest." 

Abigail would start to cry, but she shook her head. "No! It wasn't your fault. I need help! My mom said that she is being flirted with by a guard! But the guard is drunk and daddy isn't around. You have to come quick!".

Abigail tugged Shin's arms, so he sheepishly would wake himself up and drink his water, then he would stand up and Abigail took Shin by the hand, leading him to her room. Her room has the strongest stench of death out of the rooms he explored. 

He noticed that as soon as Abigail opened the door, the mother was also there, wearing an alluring see-through nightgown to seduce Shin. Her nipples are perked and her lady parts are showing. The scent in the air smelled sweet, surmised that they were masking the smell of death with the sweet-smelling aphrodisiac. 

Abigail closed and locked the door behind her, then she removed her dress while giggling, getting naked. She has silky smooth skin and her features aren't as developed as her mother's, but it is indeed being developed in the right places. Indeed the mother and daughter have something fun in mind with their new bodyguard, and the mother and daughter duo would love a taste of him. 

Shin, with disgust, played along and he would walk towards them. With that in mind, since it's already dinner time, it is time for this family to be vanquished in the name of justice. As the daughter walked towards him, at first, the daughter tried to kiss him on the lips, but Shin would come closer so Abigail would kiss his neck instead. 

Magdalene, being jealous of the daughter, moved toward Shin, and then tried to pull him to the bed, but Shin refused, having a smile on his face and shaking his head. He lets the mother sit down on the bed. ***"Stay there for a while."***. She watches them as he caresses Abigail's cheek. The young girl has a blush on her face. ***"Close your eyes, little miss."***. She is submitting under Shin's handsome charm, doing what he says. 

Shin winked at Magdalene, knowing that the duo was both within reach of him. With his hands trailing Abigail's body going downward, she felt a tingle, wanting to hold Shin's hand to guide him to her already wet slit. Shin had another idea. With his strength, he landed a strong, striking blow to Abigail's solar plexus, having the little girl's wind taken from her, knocking her out instantly and throwing her to the bed.

The visible confusion of the mother, and the fear as well, trickle and is evident on her face. She was about to scream when Shin moved in and covered her mouth with his hand. With one motion, he moves to do a chokehold position, pinning her on the bed, preventing her from breathing for a while as she struggles, long enough to knock her out.

Within a few moments, Shin knocked her out as well, laying her body next to her daughter so her body wouldn't fall to the ground. He looks at the windows, then the door. He can see that the coast is clear. 

He then uses the bedsheets, tearing the sheets to make a gag and rope, tying the mother and daughter quickly, spending at least a few minutes each to tie their wrists and their legs together, not being able to move. 

He gags them and then ties their mouths with the gag so the cotton fabric in their mouths would mute them, no matter how much or how loud they scream. Mages uses their voice to manifest magic. No voice, no magic

He would surmise that with the concussion he's made, it would be at least more than two to three hours for them to wake up, given that they are active and being left alone.

Shin checked their pockets only to find some keys. He would also search for Abigail's journal or notebook, only to find it open near the lamppost on her study table. What luck he has! 

He would read a bit about Abigail's journal about how she would torture people. She would draw and write these horrifying descriptions of how she would toy with her victims. She also describes how the anatomy of living beings works and how to torture someone whilst alive effectively. She can also describe how she can control a brain using medical tools before she kills them. 

He wanted to burn this book, but he needed evidence. He kept her journal in his pocket, the orb storing it as he would look around some more before he would open the door, locking the two inside the room. Indeed, this is the second floor, so if in any case, the two are stupid enough to think if the mother and daughter wake up, they would jump out and hurt themselves unless they're mages or some sort. 

He wanted to eliminate them immediately, but he dismissed the thought and would do that later in a proper setting. He headed towards the main hall and headed towards one of the guard houses. He would look for the people who would help him in the insurrection against their masters. He's sure that the people who wanted to start the insurrection are those two people in question; the servant with missing fingers and the Female Guard. 

0