A messy ascension
24 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Who is it that ascends yet today?!"

The Peach Blossoms Realm was filled with chaos as a bright explosive light emerged from the ground and blasted into the sky.

The energy which this ascending light beared wasn't an ordinary one. It was the energy which had automatically sent buildings of the Peach Blossoms Realm falling down to their ruin!

The Peach Blossoms Realm was an Immortal realm where flora immortals dwelt.. In reality it was an pretty much flowery atmosphere where flowers endlessly bloomed.

It's sky was filled with the flower petals consuming the air and it's scenery was covered with flowers used in construction and decorations

The immortals of the Peach Blossoms Realm were gathered around the golden Statue of the Flower goddess, paying their homages on this auspicious day when this outrageous light had emerged.

"Who is it that dares ascend on this sacred day?! Has he no sense of curtsey?!"

The Immortals in the Peach Blossoms Realm had panicked at the sight of this. They had instantly began running for their dear lives as the explosive light pierced it's way into the sky and the heavens. Further sending dashing light to it's sides 

One would understand the situation if this soul was ascending on a Causal day or something, But this ignorant soul from the Peach blossom Realm seemed to be ignorant on what day it was and was making his ascension!

Today was a sacred day. It was a day when they prayed and worshipped the Flora goddess who is the founder of their realm.

On this holy day, it was forbidden that no one a ascends! At least no actives were permitted as full respect was to be given to the flora deity!

But an ignorant soul had broken the rules with it's ascension.

And it wasn't that it was a normal ascension, but was a destructive one which had began casting down more than buildings.

Heavenly lighting from the heavens had befallen this Realm as a result of this ascension and thunderstorm had taken over. It had stroke through the realm, sending people running for their lives in various directions.

Those gathered around the Grand statue of the flora deity had quickly evacuated, especially when the thunderstorm had hit the Statue of the Flora Deity which fell down and smashed to pieces.

It was a mess. Indeed a grand mess. For this holy celebration of burning offerings to the Flora goddess was disturbed and the goddess itself disrespected and humiliated!

At the same time, This realm had already began falling apart bits by bits!

"Who in the three realms ascends with such great powers?! " One muttered as they hid for their lives.

"I wonder whose ascension is powerful enough to bring shattering to our Sect?! He must be a high one or so!"

But this golden destructive light which pierced into the heavens didn't end there, It had entered through the cloud's of the heavens and had approached the Heavens itself.

"What in the world is that?!"

The Celestial guards, guarding the Heavenly gate had caught sight of a grand light coming their way..They were left in confusion and panic as they stared at the scene.

"Isn't that.... an ascension?!" 

The other had instantly observed..But it already seemed too late because this light had crashed it's way into the Heavenly gate.

It's destructive crash had sent the Gates of the celestial realm crumbling down to it's ruin.

"Run! Run!" 

The guards were stunned, what they had left to do was running for their lives as well.

They had instantly flew out of sight as they left the scene of the light which had destroyed the all Great gates of the heavens, crumbling down into pieces.

The golden Light of the ascension had broken into the Heavens and instantly the chaos had commenced!

It all began with a heavy crack through the heavens atmosphere that had brought about a shaky atmosphere.

gods and immortals roaming around the heavenly realm had felt it's impacted as they passed. They were now looking around.

"What's..that noise?"

"What's that shaky sound?" They questioned themselves as they looked around 

But they didn't bother finding out because now they caught sight of a golden light emerging Their way!

"An ascension?! what type of ascension is that?!"

They instantly panicked as they parted ways, flying into different directions of the clouds. Puffing through the clouds.

The golden light had smashed through clouds and had brought the fall of many erected golden and silver buildings situated in the clouds.

As these buildings fell down, Immortals of the celestial realm had began running for their safety as well!

No one Knew specifically what it was, but for the fact that it was causing such damage didn't sit right with them! So they basically fly off for their safety while panicking

A group of gods had gathered around one of the Many golden bells in this heavens.

One was under this bell as he magically pulled it's rope and rang it's bell.

It was the bell sound which was sent to the mortals realms as an indication of time for prayer and dedication to the immortal gods.

These gods surrounding the bell were mumbling some incarnation when they heard this chaotic sound which approached them greatly.

With a peep, They had seen a great light flying their way.

They gasped.

"Oh heavens!"

Immediately, These gods had abandoned their duty and ran for their lives! 

They had zoomed off in a flash that the one ringing the bell in the middle was unaware of this! But before the god ringing the bell was aware, It was already too late!

For this light had zoomed pass him in a flash, therefore sending all the bells of the heavens falling down to their destruction as well.

With the large bells at the scenery, The god ringing the bell panicked and quickly turned to fly away but the bell above him had fallen on him!

This large bell had smashed his head, smashing away almost his memories and Cultivation, and sending this god falling down in an unclear spin.

0