Note
30 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hi, i wont be writing more of this i kind of just wrote it for fun.


“Uhhh…” I exclaimed while rubbing my forehead. ‘My head.’

I looked around and now saw just pure white but this time it went on for what could be eternity. All five of us were standing on what seemed to be a Solid Earth platform. I could see Alias looking round trying to figure out where we went to.

“Where in the hell are we?” came a voice of the American Girl.

“No clue, anyone else?” Went Alias as held his GPS as high as possible while trying to find a signal.

“Were probably in heaven.” Came the voice from the guy called Theo.

‘Huh?’ as I noticed a small bump of the dirt forming into the shape of a person before growing in size.

Alias at once turned around and pointed his rifle at the figure.

“I don’t think that’s necessary, is it? Went the statue that had now transformed into a grey marble that was polished but was moving.

It was breathing and his lips moved so I guessed it was at least alive.

“Who are you all?” came the voice of the American Girl who now had a pistol pointing straight at Alias’s head.

He just lowered his rifle and slowly turned to her and said, “Sergeant Theodore Silveira, Brazilian C Op Esp.”

She just smirked while lowering the pistol and said. “Lieutenant Emily Parsons, United States Marine Corps, Scout Sniper.”

As if they immediately had a sort of respect for each other they both backed off and then simultaneously pointed there weapons at the statue.

“Please don’t shoot, those things hurt.” Moaned the statue in annoyance.

“Then tell us who you are?” Said Alias.

“I am Firle, a god of the realm of Askerov.” He replied while flinching at the barrels of the guns.

They just both looked at each other before Emily asked. “If you’re a god then why are you flinching.”

“Because as powerful as I may be this is still a corporeal form that can feel pain, and as I said before those things will hurt.” He continued.

They both just lowered the guns then continued to stare. He then went on to say. “Now you’re all probably wondering why your all here.” To which everyone nodded including the Japanese girl who was standing as far back as she could on the edge of the platform as I looked over towards her.

“Yeah, last I remember I was drunk on my bed.” Says Emily.

“I was on a chopper for a night op, when I remember waking up in the cube, but I don’t remember how we got from there to here.” Said Alias as I added, “Same.”

Theo then went in and said, “Yeah I remember him and then falling asleep.”

I then glance over at the Japanese girl who was now a few steps closer towards us. She then said, “Why even though you have given us no proof you are a god, do we feel like you are one after only questioning that once.” As her fist clenched.

The self-proclaimed god just nodded and said, “Well you see all gods have that as a natural ability. It’s so that no one will question our godhood or something. I’m far to old to remember the jest of it.”

We all just nodded. In my mind however, alarms were going off about if he could read our minds but someone else decided to ask that question.

“So, you can control our minds?” Asked Theo with a skeptical gaze on his face.

“No, no, no. That is outside the scope of my abilities. Besides your Terran’s no one can get in your heads.” The god then continued. “Oh, where was I. Ah yes, why you’re all here.”

We then looked to have expectant gazes. He then began to tell us the way we got here. “Well, you see your planet is inhabited by a variant race of human beings appointed as Terrans. It’s complicated but basically your species has no core or meridians so you lack all ability to use any supernatural abilities for the most part. That would be the reason you are so weak.”

He then glanced at all of our bodies quickly up and down. I thought to myself, ‘Is this what it feels like when girls say a guy undresses them with their eyes.’

“Anyway, basically your ream has a deities whose job is to guard your world from abomination…” he was interrupted by Alias who said, “What’s an abomination?”

The god just smirked and replied, “You’ll find out soon enough. Anyway so basically he was so busy dealing with a real whopper of a catch that…” While he continued, I thought to myself. ‘Why does it sound like fishing?’ “He missed a alien that was scouring for dimensions to consume.”

“The cube?” asked Emily to which he just nodded. “And then said it decided to take a few samples for testing.”

“So basically we were kidnapped by aliens because the god who protects earth was distracted and he what?” asked Theo.

“Isekai’d.”

Alias, Emily and Theo had looks of confusion on there faces as just took a deep breath trying not to smirk. This was it, my chance. I knew the universe wasn’t stupid. ‘Oi, brain. Shut the fuck up ok.’ I said to myself.

I looked over to the Japanese girl who now had a look of shock on her face.

“It seems only the younger two of you lot got it.” Said the god in aspiration. “Isekai is where you find yourself in another world. It just so happens that mine is a magical one.”

The three adult of our group instantly tensed up, realizing what was happening. “Will we ever be able to go back.” Asked Theo

“No, you died.” Said the god with a now solum look on his face.

“Unfortunately the cube was destroyed by one your planets ships called a destroyer. The cube buckled in on itself and you were all burning to death as you plummeted to your deaths. So, the god of your world decide to use his knowledge of your anatomy to erase your memories of what happened so you’re not all traumatized. Okay I got to get going so let me just speed things up. The god of your world has given you all the ability to use magic but other than that you will be at the exact same level as everyone else in the world of Askerov. Read that book so you can learn the language of the place you’ll be sent, Bye.”

With that the moving statue crumbled to dust. And a book appeared on the ground. It was red leather bound and looked to be of some heft.

“I’m Thomas Perrin, who are you.” I asked the Japanese girl with my perfect British accent as I offered her my hand.

She just smiled nervously and took my hand before shaking and answering. “Adachi Emica.”

“Nice to meet you Emica.” I said as I then turned to Theo and offered him a hand shake. He took it and spoke. “Theo Thabiso.”

“Tswana?” I ask to which he just nodded and asked, “how’d you know? I studied in Britain.”

“I know your accent is almost perfect. But your surname matches a friend of mine from Mmabatho.”

“Gaborone.” Theo said pointing at himself.

I just nodded and answered my mom was born in Walvis and grew up in the cape and after she moved to the UK my grandparents went up to Joburg and I used to visit them once a year for a few weeks.” I explained

“Nice. I went to a school up in the highlands when I was younger.”

“Hey, lovebirds. Pay attention.” Said Emily.

“Sure, love. But stop trying to hide the fact you’re from the mid-west with that accent of yours. It won’t fall me.”

I saw her flinch for a few seconds before she said in a less aggressive voice, “How’d you guess that?”

“I took an interest in Sociolinguistics a few years ago.” I said with a smug smile.

She just turned around and open the book after crouching. With a thump she was out.

“What happened?” I asked as me and Theo went over to the book.

There was another Thump, as Alias hit the ground. And another as Theo got a glance at the book.

I cautiously made me towards the book as I looked at the pages a slight headache entered my head while I looked at it.

“What’s Wrong?” came the voice of Emica as she approached. I tried to say don’t, but she got a glimpse of the book, and I heard another thump while be unable to take my eyes of the book. After a few seconds I felt sleepy and the world went black.

1