Chapter 1 – Three Horny Roommates
816 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was the beginning of their freshman year in college and all three girls had moved into their dormitory. The girls were excited about getting to know their new roommates and the prospect of meeting so many new people was an exciting one for all three. They had already met a few of the other girls in their dormitory, and they were having fun exploring their new surroundings together. Stacy was the first to arrive, so she had unpacked her things and was looking around for something to do. She heard a knock at the door, so she went to answer it. When she opened the door, there was Amber, standing there in her tight jeans and a skimpy top, looking gorgeous as ever.

“Hi, I’m Amber,” Amber said with a smile. “I just wanted to introduce myself before we meet the others.”

“Hello, Amber. Thank you for coming over and saying hello. My name is Stacy. It’s nice to meet you.”

Amber followed Stacy back into her room, where Laura was waiting. The two girls introduced themselves to each other and soon after, all three of them were sitting on the bed chatting. They talked about college life and their classes and they also discussed which guys they thought were cute. It seemed like a good start to what they hoped would be a fun year.

Later that night, Stacy and Laura decided to go out with a few friends for some drinks and dancing. They told Amber they were going and went ahead of her.

Amber quickly titivated herself and got dressed. She looked amazing in a pair of short shorts and a tank top; she wore a short blonde wig too. Finished getting ready, Amber left with the promise that she would see Stacy and Laura later.

Amber was excited about going out with her new friends and she was also looking forward to seeing Stacy again. As she walked down the hallway towards the elevator, she noticed some guys staring at her as she passed by. She didn't think much of it, since she knew guys always stared at her, especially when she was dressed up.

When she got to the lobby where an event was occurring, she saw her friends were already there. As she approached, she heard her friends talking about the hot guy from their class that had been giving them the eye ever since they started school. She felt a little annoyed; however, she ignored it and joined in with their conversation. While they were talking about him, the guy came out of the elevator. He was wearing a t-shirt and jeans, and he smiled at Amber as she walked past him. She looked back at him and gave him a flirtatious smile.

The guy then turned to his friend. His eyes widened in surprise when he saw who it was, and he whispered something into his ear. Then he made an effort to casually walk away without being obvious about it. Amber didn't know why this guy seemed to be avoiding her and she couldn't help feeling a little disappointed. As she sat down at the table with her friends, she looked around for Stacy. She spotted her across the lobby, talking with some guys. Stacy’s friends also noticed her and waved hello. They invited her to join them, so she did. Soon after, the music changed, and everyone started dancing.

While Stacy was dancing with her friends, she noticed Amber hanging out with a particular bunch of cute guys. Laura and some other friends of hers were now dancing with the guys too and they seemed to be enjoying themselves. Feeling jealous, Stacy went over there and asked her if she could cut in. Amber smiled and agreed, so Stacy danced with them.

After a while, the dance floor cleared and Stacy became aware of Amber whispering into some guy’s ear. It looked like Amber was flirting with another guy; she was clearly not interested in dancing anymore.

Stacy walked over to Amber and said, “You don't want to keep dancing with these guys? Why don't we go back to our room instead? Laura will be joining us also. We can have a drink and relax there,” Stacy suggested.

Amber nodded her head agreeably and said, “That sounds great. Let me talk to my friends first. I'll see you later.” With that, she walked away.

Stacy was the first to return to their dorm with Laura. Both of them had a couple of drinks, they relaxed on the bed talking about all sorts of things. Stacy began to feel very comfortable around Laura, she found herself telling her more details about her life than usual. She even confided in her roommate some secrets she hadn't told anyone else yet, including her parents; but never her boyfriend. She had a lot to tell Laura and she didn't know how long it would take before they finished their drinks.

Amber returned to the room a little while later, having spoken briefly with her friends, however, she wasn't alone. She returned with a hot guy who she just met. The guy looked slightly tipsy and was wearing a tight black T-shirt, faded blue jeans and white sneakers. He was handsome, with short hair, a muscular build and a friendly face.

“Hi, I'm Jake,” the guy said introducing himself as he offered his hand to shake.

“It's nice to meet you. I’m Stacy, and this is my roommate Laura. This is our room, so please make yourself at home.”

Jake followed Stacy's instructions and took a seat next to her on the bed. Laura joined them a few seconds later. They were all a bit drunk by this point, so they were happy to chat and relax for a while. It didn't take long for Stacy to become aware of how attractive Jake was. She wasn't the only lady in the room who was getting wet between the legs for the handsome stud, Jake. Amber and Laura were also starting to get aroused and they couldn't hide their excitement any longer.

Stacy looked over at Amber and smiled at her. She then looked at Laura and winked at her. Laura felt her pussy becoming moist and she could swear that she heard a faint squelching sound. Stacy pulled a condom out of her bag and secretly handed it to Amber. Then she reached under the covers where she touched herself.

Stacy looked at the hot guy sitting on the bed and asked, “Jake do you want to play a game with us?"

His face lit up when he heard this. "Three hot babes... what sort of game are you talking about?" As he asked this, in the back of his mind, he was already thinking about all the lewd stuff that he wanted to do with these three hot chicks. His dick was even getting hard at the thought of it. To not make his erection seem so obvious, he quickly clenched his legs and waited for Stacy to answer his questions.

"What was that about?" Amber noticed when Jake clasped his legs together and could tell that he was horny for them.

The three ladies were caressing Jake's broad shoulders while portraying a lascivious smile.

"The game we're going to play is called, Tits for Cock,” Stacy explained. "This game is played by three girls and one guy. We each have a turn and we alternate who goes first. Whoever has been first can decide how the game will continue. For example, if I had been first, I could choose to kiss Laura, rub her breasts or lick her pussy or do anything else that I want to. The same goes for you, Jake."

"Oh?" Jake was excited to hear this. So much so that his legs came asunder and his erection popped up.

"Wow! I see that somebody is eager to go first." Said Stacy while drooling over Jake's cock. She glanced at Laura and Amber who were equally eager to play the game, Tits for Cock.

"What shall we do with you...?" While talking, Stacy tossed away the covers; her hand moved down the front of Jake's shirt and she started to massage his chest. She then slid her hand further down until she reached the waistband of his jeans. She unzipped his pants and began to pull them down along with his underwear. She pushed his boxers down and exposed his thick, erect cock.

Jake looked over at Laura. She was already naked and she was playing with her own pussy, which was dripping wet. Amber was also laying on the bed masturbating, she was watching him intently with eyes of pure lust. She was envisioning herself with Jake, fantasizing about licking his cock and taking it into her mouth.

Stacy lifted Jake's penis and kissed the tip of it. She then sucked the shaft, making sure that she tasted his pre-cum. "Wow, delicious." When she had swallowed all of his pre-cum, she let his cock fall down. She stood up and undid her blouse, letting it drop to the floor. Next, she removed her bra, revealing her big tits, which were covered in soft pink nipples. Her body was so gorgeous, she was like a goddess with perfectly sculpted lady parts.

She then stepped out of her skirt and kicked off her shoes. Now she was completely nude. She went to the bathroom and came back shortly. Then she sat on the edge of the bed and spread her legs wide open. She gave Jake a naughty smile while rubbing her wet pussy. Amber and Laura watched her from the side. They could see her glistening lips. They knew exactly what she was doing, and they couldn't resist the urge to touch themselves either.

Amber and Laura both had their hands fondling Jake's body. Laura's sneaky hand slithered its way between his thighs and held his dick firm in her hand. She desperately wanted to suck on it, lather his length and balls with her saliva but she had to wait her turn because Stacy had first dibs.

5