The Slug Monster’s Dream Girl
69 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Slug Monster’s Dream Girl

 

By Ivaran Kealar

 

1.

 

The news spread far and wide when Lollie Sharp was declared missing. Her University reported her as missing when she didn’t turn up for any of her classes. The last time she was seen, she was wearing an odd pair of headphones. Lollie looked like she was drugged.

Nevertheless, after nine months, Lollie was found nude and unconscious in the Glorious Grove. The police found her immediately and brought to the local hospital. Not many people knew what had happened to Lollie. One woman was desperate to find the truth.

 

 

2.

 

Cherry Armstrong, 19, went to the hospital. She wore a grey cardigan, which matched her grey trousers, and also a pair of silver converse trainers. She was a law student who studied at the same University as Lollie. She’s five feet tall, has grey eyes and brown hair. She sported a 28H cup. Cherry sat outside of Lollie’s room – waiting to go in. She was pretty nervous.

A redheaded nurse soon came out, and she softly spoke, “You may go in now, Miss.”

“Thank you,” returned Cherry. She got up from her seat and entered the room.

Cherry saw her friend, Lollie, was lying in a hospital bed, resting her weary eyes.

Carefully and quietly, Cherry made her way across the room and sat in a chair.

Lollie carefully opened her sapphire eyes. She smiled when she saw her friend.

“Hey, sweetheart – long time no see,” Lollie began, “What brings you here?”

Cherry beamed, “I came in here to make sure you were doing alright!”

“I have a bit of a headache – my doctors say I need to stay a long while.”

Cherry held Lollie’s hand to help comfort her – she put a smile on her face.

“I’m sorry if this bothers you,” Cherry began, “but can you tell me what happened?”

Lollie stammered, “Well, I’ll tell you what I can remember... I found these weird headphones in the Glorious Grove. I brought them home with me to fix them up a little. After I put them on, I kinda blacked out, though. Yet, I have these weird dreams where I was inside this weird cave that’s alive, and this horrible monster is molesting me.”

Cherry went pale. She swallowed hard. “And you say this happened after you put these headphones,” she stammered. “So, do you think these headphones are to blame?”

“I guess? I mean, they gave me a bad headache and a weird seizure,” replied Lollie. “The doctors think my brain has been tampered with by a strange chemical.”

“I don’t suppose you still have these weird headphones, Lollie?”

Lollie shook her head. “Sorry, I don’t know what happened to them.”

Cherry felt uneasy. It sounded mad, but there’s something off about the headphones.

“Well, I need to head back to the University,” Cherry sighed, “Will you be okay on your own? I mean, I can come back another time, and keep you some company?”

Lollie beamed, “I’ll be fine – you need to get some work done, honey.”

Cherry returned that smile. She got up from her chair and left the room.

 

 

3.

 

After her hospital visit, Cherry returned to her dorm. She locked herself in her room. She spent some time working on a paper for class. She spent her other time working on the mystery of her friend’s sudden disappearance. Cherry couldn’t understand the deal with the headphones. She didn’t get why a pair of headphones could cause her best friend to go missing. Yet, she had a wild theory that the headphones were a monster or something.

 

 

4.

 

The weekend soon arrived. Cherry made sure to wear her beige suit and pack some essentials with her. She wanted to find out what had happened to her dear friend Lollie.

Cherry used the bus to get to the Glorious Grove. Thankfully, the bus wasn’t packed.

The Glorious Grove really lived up to its reputation. It indeed seemed like an amazing place to visit. Cherry brought her bag with her, and she stared with awe. She walked around the mysterious grove, and she soon came across a strange cave. Cherry entered the mysterious cave, to find the source of what had raped her friend Lollie. Her dear friend needed justice.

 

 

5.

 

Cherry was shocked to see that the cave is well-lit by crystals. Yet, something felt odd. The cave didn’t match Lollie’s description. She somehow wandered into the wrong cave.

The crystal cave somehow felt alive. The path twisted and bent in strange shapes.

Cherry whimpered. She got the paranoid feeling that she was being stalked. She hugged herself. She looked around often. Her heart raced. She swallowed hard. She shivered a little.

“Hello? Is there anybody there?” Cherry cried out. “How the hell do I get out of here?”

Cherry couldn’t make her way back properly. She kept slipping. She looked down. She noticed a weird slime trail. She swallowed again. She didn’t notice it before.

As Cherry walked, she slipped on the slime – like it was leading her somewhere.

Cherry felt like the cave was spinning around. She couldn’t stop crying. Her chest ached a little. Her need for escape had increased tenfold. She felt frustrated that the exit wasn’t near. Cherry trembled. Her heart raced. Her throat felt like it was tightening. She fought to breathe. She felt sweaty. Her legs felt like jelly. She wondered if she was going to die in here.

Cherry eventually hit a dead end in the cave. She fruitlessly felt around for an opening.

Suddenly, Cherry heard some weird gurgling noises. She turned around and cried.

There was a large black slug looming over Cherry – slobbering hungrily for her.

Cherry opened her mouth and shrieked. She backed against the wall and shook her head. She turned to run away, but she was hindered. Everywhere she turned was a dead end.

Sadly, Cherry’s bag was soon grabbed by the slug and devoured within an instant.

Cherry realised her bag was gone. She backed away as she faced the slug.

The giant slug rose upwards. It took the opportunity to shove its tongue in Cherry’s mouth.

Cherry’s eyes bulged out of her skull. She winced. She shut her eyes tight. She grabbed the slug to pull it off of her. However, in the middle of the struggle, Cherry fell backwards and landed on her back. Her suit was getting ruined by the slime of the slug.

The slug monster moaned. It affectionately licked Cherry’s tongue. It then ventured deeper past Cherry’s uvula. Its tongue travelled upwards – heading to Cherry’s brain.

 Cherry trembled. Her resolve for escaping went into high gear. Her head was swallowed up in the slug's mouth so she couldn’t escape. She felt the needlepoint of the slug’s tongue poke into her Hypothalamus. She trembled beyond her control. Her eyes soon rolled into the back of her skull. She stopped fighting the monstrous slug. Her arms and legs wrapped around the bulbous body of the beast. Cherry whimpered in forbidden ecstasy.

The slug was raping Cherry’s Hypothalamus. It moaned affectionately. The monstrous slug’s cock soon grew and became rigid. Its bulbous tip emerged from the foreskin.

Cherry moaned tenderly. Her hips bucked and trembled. She was incredibly wet. She actually licked the slug’s tongue. She sucked on the slug’s tongue as if it was a big cock.

Cherry’s body shuddered beyond her wildest imagination. Her hips bucked and trembled. She experienced waves of mental orgasms. Her eyelids twitched. She moaned. She relaxed.

The slug monster stopped raping Cherry’s brain. Its mighty tongue exited Cherry’s mouth. Afterwards, the slug monster freed Cherry’s head. Its tentacle eyes looked at her longingly.

Cherry wiped her face. She smiled. She breathed out a breathy sigh. She was incredibly aroused. She wanted it badly. She opened her eyes – which were now purple.

“Oh, honey, where have you been all of my life?” Cherry moaned. She stroked her lips playfully. She licked her upper lip. “Christ...I haven’t received anything that amazing before,” she groaned. When she spoke, her words dripped with forbidden ecstasy. “Honey, I want you to fuck me... I want you to fuck my brains out... Fuck me with your large cock.”

The slug monster obeyed. First, its mouth shrank so it could passionately snog Cherry.

Cherry closed her eyes. She accepted the slug’s tongue in her mouth. She moaned. She really got into the kissing. Their tongues swirled together. Cherry stroked the slug tenderly.

They took regular breaks from kissing. Cherry removed her beige top – the slug ate it. Cherry allowed the slug to eat her shoes and also devour her beige trousers. Cherry hurriedly removed her bra – freeing her breasts – and allowed the slug to eat her bra. Cherry quickly removed her white panties – the slug ate them. They both kissed each other once again.

Once the snogging was finished, the slug carefully licked every single inch of Cherry.

Cherry closed her eyes. She gripped her hair. She chewed her lower lip briefly. Her mouth alternated between forming a wide smile and a small O. She couldn’t help it. Her legs lazily moved in a scissoring motion. Her heart raced. She rocked her head about. She whimpered.

Cherry moaned, “Please, please, honey... Take your time... Take your sweet time!

The monstrous slug obeyed: It mainly focused on licking Cherry’s lovely feet and toes, her slender legs and thighs, her wet pussy, her stomach, her breasts and her now erect nipples.

After the teasing, the slug monster climbed all over Cherry. It positioned its bulbous cock in between Cherry’s breasts. The rest of its cock managed to enter Cherry’s mouth.

Cherry accepted the slug’s cock. She put her hands behind her head. She licked and sucked the slug’s cock. She loved it. She was in desperate need of tasting its semen.

The slug monster moaned lovingly. It moved its cock back and forth. It wanted to aid Cherry’s sucking. Its girth actually stretched Cherry’s cheeks. It increased in speed. It wanted to shoot its sticky load. Its cock grew warmer and warmer. It was going to come.

Cherry had to suck quicker to match the slug’s thrusting. She knew it wanted to come soon. Truth be told, she was dying to know what its semen tasted like. She moaned fervently.

The slug monster moaned louder and more frequently. Its thick cock soon juddered. The slug soon stopped thrusting. Its cock quaked as it ejaculated a torrent of its sticky cum.

Cherry almost gagged. Yet, she willingly swallowed the monster’s seed. She slurped it down as if it was the sweetest nectar. She even continued sucking on the slug’s cock.

The slug monster pulled its cock out of Cherry’s mouth. Its cock trembled from the aftermath. Afterwards, the slug’s cock slowly shrank. It looked at Cherry with fondness.

Cherry opened her eyes. She smiled broadly. She licked her upper lip playfully.

The mutant slug slithered backwards. It now engulfed Cherry’s right foot. The slug monster managed to massage Cherry’s right foot with its flexible tongue. It massaged the balls beneath her toes, her heel, her arch, and it massaged Cherry’s toes one at a time.

Cherry licked her upper lip. She closed her eyes again. She rubbed the slug with her left foot. She used her hands as a headrest. She breathed, “Good boy...very good boy...!”

The mutant slug alternated between which foot to worship – taking its sweet time.

Cherry’s lips parted. Her right hand travelled southward. Using her first two fingers, Cherry rubbed her wet pussy. She carefully rubbed her labia and even rubbed her clitoris. She felt incredibly wet. She licked her upper lip. She couldn’t stop herself. She had a great time.

Cherry moaned, “Oh, Jesus...! Oh, baby...! Oh yes...! Oh yes...! Good boy...! Good boy...! Keep going...! Keep going...! Yes, honey...! Yes, honey...! Oh, God...! I’m so fucking wet...!

Ultimately, Cherry’s hips bucked and quivered. The quivering spread to her body and limbs. She released a satisfied gasp and whimper. She had experienced another orgasm.

The giant slug stopped worshipping Cherry’s feet. It now stared at her longingly.

Cherry stopped masturbating. She opened her eyes. Cherry soon lay on her front.

The slug’s monstrous cock was erect once again. It slowly crawled on top of Cherry. Carefully, the slug’s huge cock entered Cherry’s anus. The slug’s slime acted as a natural lubricant to ease the stretching of Cherry’s anus. The slug monster soon moved to and fro.

Cherry used her arms as a rest again. She couldn’t control the quivering smile on her face. Her toes curled. She never experienced anal before – she didn’t expect to love it so much.

Cherry moaned in the same rhythm as the slimy cock thrusting in her anus. She groaned, “Oh, Honey...! Oh, Honey...! Don’t stop...! Don’t stop...! Keep going...! Keep going...!

The slug monster moaned affectionately. It wanted to take its sweet time. It could tell that Cherry was a backdoor virgin. It didn’t want to hurt her. It wanted to be pleasant for her. It couldn’t help feeling aroused as its mighty member thrust backwards and forwards.

Cherry panted. Her heart raced. She felt warm. Her skin smelt different. Her pupils dilated.

Cherry moaned, “Oh, Jesus...! Oh, Jesus...! Keep going...! Keep going...! Fuck my arse...! Fuck it...! Shoot your load...! Shoot your load in my arse...! I can take it...! I can take it...!

Oh, Christ...! Yes...! Yes...! Fuck me...! Fuck me...! Faster...! Faster...! Harder...! Harder...! Shoot your load...! Shoot your load...! Please...! Give it to me...! Give it to me...!

The slug monster didn’t want to disappoint her. It obeyed. It speeded things up.

Cherry’s arousal bubbled in her body more. Her heart raced. She preferred fast. She moaned in the same rhythm as the wet cock in her arsehole. She loved every second.

Cherry moaned, “Oh shit...! Oh shit! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Don’t stop! Don’t stop! Keep going! Keep going! Fuck my arse! Fuck my arse! Oh, Jesus! Oh, Jesus! Fuck me! Fuck me!

Give it to me! Please! Fill my anus with your semen! Fuck me, baby! Fuck me, baby! Oh fuck! Fuck yes! I want it! I need it! Don’t stop! I want you to come! I want you to come...!

Cherry’s body trembled sooner than expected. Her hips bucked and quivered. She panted. She smiled. She experienced an anal orgasm. Her head swam. She fought to catch her breath.

Soon, the slug stopped thrusting. Its member shuddered as it ejaculated a torrent of cum.

Cherry felt the semen flooding her arsehole. She was fine with it. She got really excited.

The slug’s cock shrank again as it left Cherry’s anus. It trembled from the aftermath.    

Carefully, the slug monster slithered backwards – it was no longer lying on Cherry.

Cherry summoned the strength to turn on her back. She used her hands as a headrest.

The giant slug slowly slithered on top of Cherry’s body – it slowly licked her breasts.

Cherry closed her eyes. She grinned. She briefly chewed her lower lip. She whimpered.

The giant slug soon engulfed Cherry’s right breast: It used its mouth to carefully massage Cherry’s right breast, taking its sweet time. It used its tongue to rub Cherry’s right nipple.

Cherry writhed about. She licked her upper lip. She moaned. Her lovely toes curled. She wrapped her legs around the mutant slug – she wanted to hold it ever so close.

The slug monster stopped worshipping Cherry’s right breast and nipple. Now, it engulfed Cherry’s left breast. It carefully massaged Cherry’s left breast, taking its sweet time. It used its tongue to rub Cherry’s left nipple. It soon alternated which breast to worship.

Cherry whimpered, “That feels so fucking good...! That feels so fucking good...! Keep playing with my tits...! Keep playing with my tits...! Oh shit...! Oh fuck...! Oh, God...!

Give it to me...! Give it to me...! Don’t stop...! Don’t stop...! Fuck yes...! Fuck yes...! Oh shit...! Oh shit...! Oh shit...! I want it...! I need it...! Don’t stop...! Don’t stop...! Don’t stop...!

Oh, Honey...! Oh, Honey...! You own these breasts...! Fuck...! That feels so fucking good...! Keep playing with my tits...! Oh, Jesus...! Oh, Jesus...! Oh shit...! Oh, God...! Yes...!

Sooner or later, Cherry shivered in elation. Her hips bucked and quaked a little. She had experienced yet another amazing orgasm. She didn’t want it to stop. She needed more.

The slug monster stopped worshiping Cherry’s breasts and nipples. It travelled southward. The slug monster opened its mouth wide. It used its tongue to carefully lick Cherry’s pussy.

Cherry couldn’t control the euphoric smile on her face. She puffed and panted. The slug’s tongue felt nice – she felt it thoroughly lick her labia and also her clitoris. Cherry whimpered.

The slug moaned lovingly. It enjoyed the taste of Cherry’s juices. It wanted to please her.

Cherry moaned, “Give it to me...! Give it to me! Eat me out! Eat me out! Oh, Master! Oh, Master! Oh, baby! Oh shit! Oh fuck! Don’t stop! Don’t stop! Please! Please! Enter me!

Please! Please! Don’t tease me! Don’t tease me! I can’t take it anymore! Enter my pussy! I’m so fucking wet! I wanna come! I want you to make me come! Eat my pussy, baby!

Ultimately, Cherry’s hips bucked and trembled greatly. Her body and limbs shuddered. She had experienced another mind-exploding orgasm. She whimpered. She gasped for air.

Tears actually rolled down Cherry’s cheeks. She was aroused beyond her wildest dreams.

The giant slug stopped licking. It wanted to wait until Cherry had caught her breath. It enjoyed the sweet taste of Cherry’s juices. It looked forward to devouring her pussy.

“Okay...! I’m catching my breath,” Cherry panted, “Jesus Christ...! That was fucking awesome...! No one’s ever licked my pussy like that before...! You’re breathtaking...!”

The giant slug understood what Cherry was saying. It appreciated her compliments. However, it couldn’t speak. He wanted her to know he loved her a lot.

Cherry soon regained her composure, “Please, eat me out, Honey...I want it badly.”

The slug monster obeyed: Its large tongue slithered inside Cherry’s wet pussy and found her G-Spot. She loved having her G-Spot licked. So, it focused on abusing her G-Spot.

Cherry shuddered. She tossed her head about. Her breasts felt swollen. She wrapped her legs around the slug’s head and held it close. No one had found her G-Spot before. It made her cry euphoric tears. She couldn’t comprehend it. She wanted it badly.

Cherry whimpered, “Don’t stop! Don’t stop! Make me come! Make me come! Oh, Jesus! Oh, Jesus! Fuck yes! Fuck yes! Sweet Jesus! Oh, God! Make me come! Oh fuck! Don’t stop!

Make me come! Make me come! Give it to me! Give it to me! Give it to me! Eat me out! Eat me out! Eat me out! Lick my pussy! Lick my pussy! Lick my pussy! Oh yes! Oh yes! Yes!

I wanna come! I wanna come! Make me come! Make me come! Devour my pussy! Devour my pussy! You own this pussy! You own this pussy! Oh fuck! Oh shit! Fuck yes! Yes!

 “Give it to me! Give it to me! Give it to me! You own this pussy! You own this pussy! Oh, Jesus! Oh, Jesus! Fuck yes! Fuck yes! Yes! Yes! I’m gonna come! I’m gonna come!

True to her word, Cherry squirted. Her hips bucked and trembled in response. Another amazing orgasm caused her body and limbs to tremble with amazing ecstasy. She loved it.

The horny slug took its time devouring Cherry’s juices. It moaned affectionately.

When the horny slug was done, its thick tongue slithered back inside its huge mouth.

The horny slug slithered on top of Cherry. It used its mouth to massage her left breast.

Cherry soon felt the slug’s cock penetrate her wet pussy. She arched her back and sighed.

The horny slug’s bulbous cock soon reached Cherry’s A-Spot. It moved back and forth.

Cherry moaned and groaned. She wrapped her arms and legs around the mutant slug. The slug’s large organ stretched her inner walls mercilessly. Her pussy’s inner walls tightened.

The horny slug monster now had to thrust its large cock harder and faster within Cherry.

Cherry’s eyes soon rolled into the back of her skull. She felt like she was sinking in a sea of ecstasy. She moaned affectionately. She aided the thrusting of the big cock.

Cherry chanted, “Oh shit...! Oh shit! Fuck! Fuck! Fill me up, baby! Fuck me to death! Give it to me! Give it to me! You own this pussy! You own this pussy, Master! Fuck yes!

Fuck my pussy! Fuck my pussy! Give me all of your semen! Shoot your entire load in my pussy! Ruin my pussy! Ruin my pussy, Master! Fuck my brains out! Fuck me! Give it to me!

Your cock is so huge! Your cock is so huge! Pound my pussy with your huge cock! Give it to me good! Fuck! Fuck me! Fuck my brains out! Oh shit! Oh fuck! Oh, God! Oh, Jesus! Yes!

Shoot your load! Shoot your load! Shoot your load! Give it to me, Master! Give it to me, Master! Give it to me, Master! Fuck me like your little toy! Make me your whore, honey!

 “Dear God! Don’t fucking stop! Fuck yes! Give it to me! Give it to me! Give it to me! I’m your dirty whore! I’m your dirty whore! I’m your dirty whore! I’m gonna come! Oh, God...!

Cherry squeezed the mutant slug in a tight hug. Her hips bucked and trembled. The shuddering spread to her body and limbs. She could feel herself squirting her juices. She was on cloud nine. She felt a swirl of multiple orgasms in her body. Fireworks exploded in her mind. She never knew it was possible to experience this much pleasure. She loved it a lot.

Cherry whimpered, “Oh...! Oh, baby...! Oh, Master...! Oh...! Thank you...! Thank you...!

Cherry’s limbs fell to the side. She soon lost consciousness. She released a satisfied gasp.

The mutant slug soon stopped thrusting. Its cock juddered and ejaculated hard. After coming to its own climax, the slug monster relaxed. It fell asleep on top of Cherry.

 

The End

0