Prologue
308 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

    When I was young other kids ridiculed my name. It was one that never fit me, or so I thought at the time. My life was filled with despair, self loathing, and trauma. A hell I thought I'd never be free from. If it wasn't for the support of my friends I would have been lost. Struggling to find my way to the light. With their guidance I was able to claw my way through the underbrush, and bask in the warmth of the sun. 

     The following is my story. A tale of a young girl, confused and unaware. Her heart was dead, it had been closed to the world. If it wasn't for one faithful day she would have been lost. Her heart would have grown dark and twisted until she took her life… or worse. If not for one impossible earth shattering day. My story is one of change, growth, and discovery. A long journey that only got worse before it got better. A voyage filled with strife and bigotry. But in the end I wouldn't have had it any other way. I am Aiha Takahashi, the beloved flower and this is my tale.

 

This is my first time publishing a story, although I have written plenty of short stories I've only really sent them to friends and family. I have also never written anything of this length before. I hope people will enjoy this and any comments are greatly appreciated. As well as general feedback. I hope to improve as I write.

 

12