Chapter 5: The Confession
10 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
Last chapter guys. Enjoy!! :D

 

Sophie had been avoiding Nathan for days. She knew she needed to tell him the truth, but she was afraid of how he would react. She had never told anyone about what happened with her ex-boyfriend, and the thought of sharing it with Nathan made her stomach turn.

But she couldn't keep it a secret any longer. She knew that if she wanted a future with Nathan, she needed to be honest with him.

She called Nathan and asked him to meet her at the coffee shop where they had first met. As she waited for him to arrive, she nervously fidgeted with her coffee cup, trying to calm her racing thoughts.

When Nathan walked in, he immediately noticed how tense Sophie looked. "Is everything okay?" he asked, concern etched on his face.

Sophie took a deep breath and began to speak. She told Nathan everything, from the abusive relationship with her ex-boyfriend to the trauma she had experienced. She told him how afraid she was that he would reject her once he knew the truth.

Nathan listened intently, his eyes never leaving hers. When she finished speaking, he took her hand and gave it a gentle squeeze.

"Sophie, I love you," he said, his voice soft and reassuring. "I don't care about your past or what happened to you. I care about you, and I want to be with you. We can work through anything together."

Sophie felt tears prick at her eyes as she looked up at Nathan. She couldn't believe that he still wanted to be with her, even after everything she had told him.

"Thank you," she whispered, feeling a weight lift off her shoulders. "I love you too."

Nathan leaned in and kissed her gently. As they parted, Sophie felt a sense of relief wash over her. She knew that they still had a long road ahead of them, but with Nathan by her side, she felt like she could conquer anything.

From that day on, Sophie and Nathan's relationship only grew stronger. They were able to communicate openly and honestly with each other, and they knew that they could overcome any obstacle together.

As they walked hand in hand through the town square, Sophie felt a sense of happiness she had never known before. She had finally found someone who accepted her for who she was, flaws and all, and she knew that she would never let him go.

0