SS 2: Frozen Death Queen
56 2 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Atop a frozen mountain containing mingled and dismembered corpses; there sits a cold yet beautiful, voluptuous, and dangerous woman who's covered in the blood of her enemies - no, fodders who dared to stand up against her to be exact.

"Ahhh... It's pathetic, really."

She jumped off and landed gracefully from the literal 'mountain of the dead', then brushed off the blood from her rapier with a quick slash to her right. Her cold eyes holding a silent ticking bomb of a malic that could blow up at any given time.

"That these weak people die easily like that."

As she finished saying, the mountain started forming cracks at rapid pace before shattering into an uncountable number of ice particles; leaving no trace of her genocide/massacre.

Thousands? Ten thousands? Or even hundreds of thousands? Nay! She killed nearly half a million!

You can never expect someone as beautiful as her being a mass murderer, but here we are: blue hair and eyes that were cold as ice, yet so elegant. A black and white general's outfit that gave her an imposing - plus domineering, aura. And her overall feeling when you take a closer look at her is either two things: 1) You hit the gas pedal and book away from her ASAP! 2) You bend for her (͜͡ʖ͡)

"All hail General Esdeath!"

Her soldiers in front of her stood on one knee and shouted the name of their superior - their superior in anything; be it looks, power, charisma, intelligence, etc. Esdeath was above them in any aspect, and she was genuinely empathetic towards them! The other Generals only saw them as fodders while treating them like worthless trash; it hurt their morality even though they knew they wouldn't survive for long, but at least Esdeath made them feel like they worth something.

"Stand at ease, soldiers."

"Yes ma'am!"

They got up and saluted to her before relaxing a bit as she commanded. She then asked.

"Did you do what I have asked of you?"

"Yes. He's stripped down naked from all of his clothes just as you ordered,"

Indeed, "The Hero of North" who dared to oppose the Empire was now nothing but a weak little dog walking on all fours. He was being carried by the collar and leash attached tightly to his neck. It was honestly a pathetic sight, really (unless you're into it).

"Numa Seika - no, Northern Doggie... who's your new master now?" Esdeath asked after creating a throne of ice for herself to sit on.

Northern Doggie felt pleased by the nickname and had a blush creeping up his face. Looks like the ones who were torturing him and/or Esdeath pummeling him almost to death made him 'admire' her as well. And he knew what to do as her new pet:

"Woof!"

Bark like the frickin' dog he is.

"Good,"

Esdeath nodded to herself as she was satisfied with the obedience shown by him. She then brought her high heel boots in front of his face to order him what every SM connoisseur should've instantly noticed by now.

"Use your tongue for good, and lick it."

He felt an exhilarating shiver ran down his spine. Sure, it would've been humiliating for his previous self to do something like this, but the new him couldn't get anymore excited than this! The former Hero immediately leaned in to start licking her boots, but the moment his tongue was about to reach them...

"On a second thought,"

With a ruthless kick straight to his skill, his head exploded in a flurry of blood and brain matter that went towards the direction of the impact alongside the body. If her killing off half a million in a blink of an eye wasn't enough to sell you on how evil she is, this should pretty much tell you that she's nothing short of a super sadist as well.

"Weak men like you don't even deserve to lick my boots - let alone proposing me to make me your bride."

She added with her cold voice as she said to the dead body of Northern Doggie. Although she has been thinking of trying to romance somebody, there was not one single person that interested her.

Maybe, one day, she'll finally find her true love that she's been craving for a long while...

But before she could continue her musings on romance, one of her subordinates urgently interrupted her whilst holding a special, blue stone that emitted a cryogenic energy similar to hers. It piqued her interest, to say the least.

"Forgive me for the intrusion, General Esdeath! When we were ransacking the village, we came across this thing that we thought might be useful for you."

'How peculiar...' She thought to herself when she looked at the soldier, whom wore many gloves on top of each other just to carry the stone here, yet the gloves were still frozen regardless of how many he put on. Strangely, the stone wasn't stuck to the gloves it was carried on. It also had strange, runic symbols that were somewhat familiar to her written down on it.

"Give it to me." She ordered the soldier with her stern expression. Whatever was that thing, it was bound to be something special; her instincts as a veteran warrior told her.

"Yes ma'am!" He obeyed her without missing a beat.

Esdeath noticed that even when she was handed the special stone by the soldier, his hands were still shaking like leaves as it was left from his grip. Her hands though, were perfectly fine; she didn't even feel the cold coming from it as it felt soothing for her. She then began checking every nook and cranny of the thing to make sense of it. By the time she was finished, though, the General made a slight frown that even her closest subordinates wouldn't notice.

Why she was frowning, you ask? Because it was written in her tribe's local language. Even if she denied it herself, her mood soured more after that disappointing fight with Northern Doggie.

"Every single one of you. Leave."

Not only her order was cold as ice like always, this time there was a dark tone behind it that left no room for discussion nor reason. Whenever she is like this; her orders are absolute.

The soldiers quickly left the area and headed to their camps quietly, without even the affirmation that they always do.

The Ice General of the Empire softly read out loud what was written on the special stone, while reminiscing the painful memories of her childhood; the childhood that shaped the her of today.

"... {Welcome to the Omniversal Chat Group, Frozen Death Queen, Esdeath.} Huh. Well, let's see what you're all about."

She then crushed the stone after making sure no one was around her anymore. The moment she did, instead of shattering into many stone shards, it turned to pixels that were unfamiliar to her. She was surprised by this, but she didn't let it show on her face.

A blue screen appeared in place of the stone that showed the exact thing she read just a few moments ago.

[Welcome to The Omniversal Chat Group, Frozen Death Queen, Esdeath!]

But she didn't care about the welcome message, she only cared about one thing.

"Will this thing give me more power?"

Esdeath said so to herself, but she didn't expect that she'd get an answer from this Chat Group thingy.

[Yes. Please check your {Inbox} to claim your free (Gift).]

As soon as she read what was put out in front of her, she immediately joined the Chat Group and headed straight towards the {Inbox}. When she joined, few notifications popped up that were about the other 'members' whom all had imposing nicknames similar to hers; she ignored them for now as she wanted to check what was her so-called "Gift".

And oh boy was she not disappointed about what was given to her when she read its description. The wicked, ear-to-ear grin is all the evidence you need.

[Necrofriggian DNA (B plus)]

Ben will not like this if he finds out about this.

A.N: A story and its Heroes are good as its Villains, they say. Shout-out to one of the best female antagonists in animanga industry, Esdeath.

3