Chapter 1: Chilling
533 7 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP*

...

"Ugh..."The brunette slammed his alarm to turn it off.

He slowly got up and opened his eyes to reveal a pair of beautiful emerald green orbs. He turned his attention on the clock and saw it's nearly noon, so he quickly changed from his pajamas to a black t-shirt with a green stripe on its middle with a white colored 10 on its center, with a pair of brown cargo pants and he also wore an exotic watch that had a white wristband and a black faceplate that had four green lines making an hourglass design.

This youth here is Benjamin Kirby Tennyson, also known as Ben 10 and the watch he's wearing right now is called the Omnitrix. With it, he's able to change his DNA to any extraterrestrial being and become an Alien superhero to save the day. After changing his clothes he quickly went down to have breakfast, after that he he went to the garage to grab his car to get some fresh air.

While driving he was listening to a tune you wouldn't expect from an American superhero like him, but when you get addicted to japanese culture you might pick up some habits like listening to this-

(*Play JOJO MEGALOVANIA by Magentium*)

-And that happens when you mashup two of the best meme songs ever.

Ahem*

Moving on, Ben had but a single thought in his mind 'Sigh...why isn't there any crime anymore?'

Don't get him wrong, he ain't complaining about it; but back then before he defeated Vilgax, he was very busy dealing with any thugs, bounty hunters, alien warlords, etc and he enjoyed every second of it... Okay maybe not all but sure he did enjoyed beating them and when it came to Vilgax, he had to sacrifice a lot to defeat him.

One time he had to destroy his old Omnitrix and last time he barely managed to win with the help of Ascalon and at the same he also defeated Dagon; an omnipotent dimensional demon who threw around Ultimate Waybig like a ragdoll. With defeating both at the same, his name became feared in the alien communities.

Thus the reason there's little to no crime and also the time he give away the Ultimatrix for the new Omnitrix because he wants to avoid another "Ultimates" incident.

Suddenly while he was driving he heard a scream.

"AHHHH!"

"Woaaahhh!" And he nearly crashed his car.

A moment later he regained his breath "Phew... That was close, now let's see what's going on." When he turned his head around, he saw two thugs mugging on a poor old woman. He was angered by the sight of course and won't let it slide "I guess it's Hero time then." Ben muttered to himself.

He then touched the faceplate and a holographic green ring came out with different icons on it. He slid it until it came upon his preferred icon, then came out a cylinder with a green hourglass design on it and slammed his hand on the said cylinder as he shouted "FourArms!"

Then a blinding green light came out and turned Ben into one of his aliens.

What came out of the green light was a red humanoid creature with four very muscular arms, clad in a green and black jumpsuit, a green belt with the Omnitrix symbol on the middle, fingerless gloves for every hand and a very thick mustache.

...

FourArms: One of Ben's original 10 transformations when he first unlocked the Omnitrix; and as it's name suggests, this Alien gives Ben four arms that can pack a very mean punch with a very monstrous strength included.

...

Then FourArms went to the thugs and said "Hey you chumps! It's not cool to gang up on a old woman!" The thugs went stiff the instance they heard his voice so they simultaneously brought their hands up and shouted ""We surrender!""

Hearing them surrender made Ben sigh in disappointment and thought 'Sigh... At least put up a fight when you try to do something, well I saved the lady so it's a win.' After knocking the two thugs with two, 'light' and swift chops, Ben proceeded to guide the old woman to her destination.

When he helped the old woman, Ben decided that it should be a good idea to get some smoothies and chili fries, it's been awhile he had those. After a few minutes he reached his favorite restaurant in the whole Universe; Mr. Smoothy, the place that sells the best smoothies and also let's you choose whatever flavor in the world you want.

When Ben went to order something he was met with a strange sight. Particularly the clerk was strange. And what was strange about it you ask?

Well let's say that the clerk was a bit... 'Uniquely' dressed.

Wearing a jet-black robe over their working uniform, three shoulder pads on each of their shoulders and a horn headband that was practically screaming 'Devil'; was man in his early twenties with a messy unkempt black hair and blood-red eyes. Even though the costume was pretty eye-catching and flashy, Ben could sense another thing from that very particular clerk. Maybe was it because of his Anodite origin he could sense other supernatural beings?

Ben narrowed his eyes and saw the name tag 'Jacob Satan' Now he was confused so he tried his best to ask him politely without being rude, so "Hey Mister Satan was it; sorry for being rude, but may I know your reason for dressing like that? With that name tag of yours, someone might misunderstand you for something else rather than a simple cosplayer."

When Jacob heard him he started sweating and internally panicking 'what-should-i-do-what-should-i-do-what-should- i-do!? Is he going to hunt me!? Or is he just curious...? Hmmm...?' When Jacob saw the watch and the number 10 he knew who this person was; he's a hero for both Mankind and the Alien communities.

Jacob himself is a supernatural being but the Hero before him doesn't discriminate towards any being, so he might as well tell him. But before that, he should have to warm him and with a nervous smile he said "Well my reason Is a bit complex, unbelievable and weird."

Ben saw the smile and understood he was nervous about him not believing him thus he said in return "Take your best shot. Believe me I'm living with weirdness on a daily basis."

Jacob seeing Ben wasn't backing down and thought 'Might as well bite the bullet now' Then said "Very well... before coming here I was a Demon King and those 'Heroes' were chasing me down, then with a help of a spell I managed to transfer myself into this world. But in doing so, I also lost my powers down the road. So here I am living an honest life while trying to regain back my powers."

If Ben was drinking his smoothie when he heard this, he would've nearly spat out the smoothie due to how much ridiculous it sounded "Okay... Not the weirdest thing, but totally on the top 25. So basically you got Isekaied and now your working as a part-timer?"

Jacob nodded and said "Yeah that's the whole gist of it" Jacob sighed. He was waiting for him to call him a loony or something, but then he got shocked hearing him say "Dude I understand; one day I was attending an opening ceremony, got Isekaied. Had to fight a superhero right off the bat; teamed up with the said superhero and fought a living machine that was going to destroy the world and got back using a machine made by his genius brother. *Sigh*... Man I miss those days..."

Jacob hearing this could only utter one word "Wow" Then these two talked for awhile about their adventures. When Ben got out of the shop he stretched his arms out and said "What a good guy" He then rode his car and went back to his house.

After reaching to his room, he started playing with his phone until he received a very weird massage. He then narrowed his eyes and could only utter "..Huh?..." The thing he saw was very confusing and might be one of the weirdest things he ever saw.

[Hello Cheesy Alien Hero to the Dimensional Chat Group!]

[Click the (Accept) button to become the Admin and invite four people from the multiverse]

[Do you wish to join the DCG?]

(Accept)

Ben said to himself "Well might as well do it, there's nothing to do. So I guess this should be interesting."

When he clicked, he received another notification. This one being about a reward.

[Congratulations for joining the got a random (Gift) please check your reward in the {Rewards} panel]

[Creating a server; Inviting 4 poeple to the DCG. You can also change your profile in the {User} panel]

Ben reading this immediately went to change his Username, because God that's an awful nickname he got there.

[Changing nickname from Cheesy Alien Hero to Ben10]

He then went to the {Rewards} panel and got two rewards, one being the Gift and the other a daily login reward.

[You received 1x Dimensional Traveling Ticket from the (Gift).]

[You received 10 DCG coins from the daily login reward.]

[DCG coins are a currency you can use to buy (Items) and (Abilities) from different worlds.]

[Currently the World Shop is closed because there's not enough Members.]

'Well...I guess i should wail till the other members join in and talk about what's going to happen.' Ben thought about it and became kinda excited. After waiting about thirty minutes, he received multiple notifications indicating that the members have arrived.

[The (Fake) Black Swordman joined the DCG.]

[Half and Half Bastard joined the DCG.]

[Oppai Dragon joined the DCG.]

[No-Magic Magic-Knight joined the DCG.]

Ben could only sweat drop and say this "Well... that's some interesting nicknames..."


A.N: So this idea of mine came on a whim and after thinking about it for awhile, it could turn into an actual good story if I don't flop it. If you guys don't know what are Chat Groups about, it's basically a pseudo Gamer's System that you can buy some items in its store and rewards you for missions that would assign to the Group. And as the "Dimension" part suggests, we'll mostly be on other dimensions/worlds in the story.

As for the members, I guess it's pretty self-explanatory with those nicknames so I'll give you readers the timelines that we'll be in:

Ben 10: At the start of the Omniverse with a little bit of changes.

SAO: Post Phantom Bullet Arc, before the Alicization Arc. (Mother's Rosario doesn't count, because it's about Asuna not Kirito.)

MHA: Three days before the start of the Sports Festival.

Highschool DxD: At the start of the Season 4 of the anime or volume 9 of the LNs.

Black Clover: During the training time-skip of the Heart Kingdom Joint Struggle Arc. (Three months out of the six months have already been passed.)

As you can guess, we have HSDxD in the story, meaning we'll have Harems. But here's the thing, this story will have Multiple Harems for different protagonists.

18