Chapter 3: Vacation?
296 0 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A few minutes ago...

While everyone was checking their rewards out, Ben was thinking about the members 'So all of them are anime characters. Great! Maybe there's also a show about me being an awesome superhero. But oh well, there's no use thinking about it now.'

You know why he's so nonchalant about it? Because last year, two months after the whole Isekai incident he experienced, they made a show about a boy who can build machines from his body; and guess who? It's Rex Salazar, the guy Ben teamed up with to defeat Alpha and seal it in the Null Void, and that's what made him believe in the theory that every fictional work can also be an entirely new world.

That's why it's not surprising that his group mates are a bunch of anime characters, though if it were any other MC rather than Ben, they would've lost their sh!t and screamed 'OMG! HORY SH*T!' And demand further proof for being real and that would've been annoying.

And that brings us to the question why the members weren't acting a least bit rashly. Well, Asta might have believed it from the start. Kirito probably did some researching. Issei is already in a whole lot of weirdness and the use of (Steal) hit the final nail in the coffin. While Shoto was going with the flow.

Then Ben started scrolling through the log until he reached the part where Issei said he's on a trip to Kyoto which sounded interesting in his opinion and made him think 'Well the other guys are pretty busy and this guy's the only one who's free and also he's going to Kyoto which should be a good spot for a vacation.'

"Well let's ask Grandpa Max first." He said to himself then proceeded to call his grandpa.

"Hi grandpa Max how's it going?" Ben talked to the phone.

["Hey Ben, just cooking for the boys here."] Ben then heard unholy screeching coming from the phone and got a deadpan look and said in a impassive tone."Oh... That kind of cooking."

["Yeah this Xenocite tried to escape, so I knocked it out unconscious. So what were you going to say to me."] The screeching still continued, then came the sound of being boiled alive. Ben nearly throw up but quickly composed himself.

"Well I was going to say, I'm planning to go on a vacation. So I called to inform you about it."

Hearing this got Max to raise an eyebrow and asked ["So where do you plan on going now?"]

"I'm planning to go to Kyoto."

["Oh? Why there?] Grandpa Max asked.

Ben sighed and said "Do you want a long a answer or a short one?"

["A short one would suffice."] Grandpa Max answered.

One long explanation later...

Grandpa Max sighed while pinching his nose from the headache he got from hearing this; because what he was hearing right now, was outrageous and unbelievable to anybody else. But Max wasn't anybody. He was the only person in the universe to defeat Vilgax, other than his grandson by outwitting him. So he wasn't denying his grandson but, to be honest he got a little bit weirded out when he heard him talking about multiverse and stuff.

["Oh, well you can go but when you'll exactly come back?"] Grandpa Max asked.

"It'll be around 14 days or so." Ben replied.

["Then go there and have some fun sports, and make sure to come back safely."] Max wished him good luck.

"Oh I'm planning to and goodbye Grandpa Max." Ben said and hung up his phone, then messaged Issei he was coming for a visit.

But what he didn't know, is that if he stayed here for a bit longer, he could've eliminated the root of all headaches that would be coming to him in the future.

Back to the Present...

[Ben10: Hey Issei! It'll be awhile till I get there. When I'm ready I'll inform you before coming, is that okay with you?]

[Issei: No problem Ben-san. I'll be waiting for you here.]

[Kirito: Oh? What's happening between you two?]

[Ben10: Well you guys are pretty much busy and he's the only free guy and I have no other use for this ticket, also I'll get to know him better and have a nice vacation.]

[Kirito: Well good luck to you then.]

[Ben10: Thanks Kirito!]

He then went to get ready for the trip, though it'll take some time to get ready.


While Ben was preparing for his vacation, Issei was sulking about this whole fiasco. Asia and Irina were very worried about him. Xenovia acted in a suggestive manner to distract him but to no avail. Kiba was also concerned about his friend but he did not comment on it because he saw what happened to him and pitied Issei, so he wasn't going to question him for now and would let the guy try forgetting about it.

After reaching their destination they saw a whole bunch of perverts, males and females alike, trying to molest people's breasts. But the cause of it was unknown. Issei had an inkling idea what was that about, but he didn't care. He put that thought away and continued to reach their hotel.

On the way to the hotel Issei received a message from Ben saying he would come by here for vacation pretty soon. Instantly his depressing mood vanished as he was thinking about the awesome things that could happen. 'I can't wait to see him come here and do some cool things! Though I do wonder how does he fight anyway?'

Seeing his expression change, Asia the long haired blonde nun with a petite body, an average bust, wearing Kuoh Academy's girl uniform asked him with an innocent glee "What made you change your depressing mood Issei-san?"

Issei turned to them and smiled brightly which made the The Church Trio blush, because to them, that smile is very charming. And said "In a couple of hours a very cool friend of mine will be here."

Xenovia, a tomboyish girl with blue hair and green fringe on the right side with large breasts then raised an eyebrow and asked with suspicion "So who's this friend of yours Issei?"

Issei then got excited and with a punching motion said "He's a real superhero who fights villains for living and his name is Ben Tennyson!"

While the Church Trio were confused; Kiba on the other hand was slightly stunned and then got a deadpan look. He then went to Issei and checked his forehead "Not sick..." Kiba muttered.

He then put his hands on both Issei's shoulder, shook him a bit and said "Issei, Ben Ten is a fictional character. How in the hell you managed to be friends with him?"

Issei got confused and asked back "What do you mean he's fictional? He's totally real. Here let me show you." He then showed him the chat group. Kiba was stunned and could only mutter "So that's what you were doing back in the train..."

Issei heard him and was instantly horrified while he stuttered "...Y-Y-You saw it, didn't you?" While he was nervous, but his tone promised death.

Kiba then shook his head while saying "Oh relax, I'm not going to shame you any further; What are friends for then?".

Issei relaxed a bit, then they both heard the Church Trio ask at the same time """What happened in the train?""" Then both Kiba and Issei simultaneously replied ""Oh nothing!"".

When they reached the hotel, they met their school mates as well as their teachers. One being Azazel, the Governor General of the fallen angels. A guy with a black hair, golden bangs and wearing a long coat. The other being a beautiful foreign girl in her late teens with straight silver hair and light blue eyes wearing a simple business suit and skirt that made her give an aura of a strict woman. She also has a set of HUGE Oppais. This girl here is Rossweisse.

Azazel then stated "Before you go, there's something Rossweisse-san wants to tell you guys." Rossweisse then sucked a deep breath and shouted "The majority of all the 100-Yen shops are all in the Kyoto station! Blah blah blah blah blah..." Azazel ignored her rambling about 100-Yen shops and motioned the students to go to their rooms.

When Issei opened the door to his room, he immediately dropped his bag and his jaw dropped as his his eyes were twitching "Why...? Why's this keep happening to me?!"

Well you see his room was the only old style room in the hotel with a broken television and a mini fridge with no other furnitures whatsoever.

Then his perverted friends came by and made fun of his room, then they showed him pictures of theirs. Basically their room was very luxurious and they were in it, with only their underwear while spinning their shirts like the monkeys they are.

After this incident, they invited the girls and went to the Fushimi-inari temple for sightseeing. Upon reaching the temple's booths, the girls gushed about the cute fox statues. Xenovia bought a bokken in case of emergencies. While everyone else were talking with each other.

When they reached the temple's entrance, they used a special charm provided by the Gremories to let them enter the temple that would normally let Devils or any demonic being in. As they were walking through the Senbon-dorii, suddenly Issei got a message from Ben.

[Ben10: Yo Issei! I'll be there at the Fushimi-inari shrine in one minute. See ya there!]

Issei glanced up to his friends and shouted "Hey guys! I've got to do something. I'll be here in a minute." He then quickly dashed towards the shrine that Ben would be teleported a minute later.


With Ben...

"Okay, everything's set, and ready to go! Now, how to use this?" He said while holding his ticket. Then his answer came in the form of a notification.

[Do you wish to use the Dimensional Traveling Ticket?]

[Yes/No]

'Yes' *tap*

[Which dimension do you want to travel?]

selecting DxD*

[You'll be sent to a location near the member of the said dimension. Calculating...]

[You'll be sent in Fushimi-inari shrine, Kyoto in Japan.]

[Teleporting there in 1minute.]

"Well here goes nothing. Now let's inform Issei." He then proceeded to message Issei while waiting for the timer.

[...03...02...01...00.]

Teleporting sound effects*


Issei then reached the shrine and said to himself "Might as well pray a bit till Ben-san comes here." He then clasps his hands and prayed for the Oppai Deity "I wish to become a Harem King!"

The space around Issei cracked a bit then Ben came out of the crack and greeted Issei. "Yo, Issei! How's it going?"

Issei smiled slightly and also greeted Ben "I was just hanging around with my friends Ben-san. Untill you came here that is."

Ben scratched his head and smiled sheepishly while he apologized "Sorry, I just didn't want to end up in a random alley without knowing where to go."

"It's no problem Ben-san." Issei replied.

Then suddenly, a voice came that put both of them on edge.

"You two don't seem to be from around here." It was a voice of a refined young girl.

Then an army of both Crow Yokais and men clad in white robes, fox masks and armed with swords surrounded Ben and Issei.

Also a young nine tailed fox girl came out and pointed an accusing finger at them while shaking with anger as she started accusing the duo "I shall make you give me back my Mother! You outsiders!"

Both Issei and Ben stared dumbfounded at the girl while uttering at the same time "..Huh...?"

15